I need help, Sup Forums

I need help, Sup Forums

>16 yo Junior
>inb4 "UNDERAGE GTFO B&"
>Kid in my class and in my school's band is a trap
>He's not a trans or anything, but he's more of a femboy
>Kinda like pic related but looks more feminine
>He tries to talk to me, but I always give him short, awkward responses.
>I want to talk to him, but I'm too awkward
>I want to go out with him or at least be his close friend.
>I just moved to my new school, so I don't have a reputation yet, but would everyone think I'm a total faggot?

How do I talk to traps? Is it like talking to grills or is it like talking to boys? How do people in HS react to guys dating traps? Anyone have any experience with traps? Stories? Help me Sup Forumsros.

>inb4 I get called a faggot multiple times.

faggot

faggot

faggot

faggot

Talk to him like a human being?

log him

hOW? I'm a scrawny awkward fuck with a speech impediment.

talk to him with your penis you fucking dumbass

Make sure you tell him your shy around attractive people, who cares what everyone else thinks, you might get like a few people calling you a faggot but it's accepted to be gay now days, embrace it

I wish I could

putting a bullet between his eyes that will sweep him off his feet

OP here. How do I get him to be interested in me? Do I have to act exaggeratedly feminine or do I just talk to him regularly?

bump

Just talk regularly

bump

Maximum beta is find an excuse to message him on FB But it works, then work your way into talking to him like a human being.

I just moved, so I don't know his FB or any other social media, and I'm too beta to ask him.

Give me more info onto the situation. DO you know them at all? And it depends on where you are how people will react.

I've spoken to him a few times, but not enough to be his close friend and I live in Southern Virginia.

From what I can recall Virginia is a blue state so people probably won't care. How long have you known him?

Guess tis is also a trap thread.

I've been at the school for about a week or two. No one has noticed me yet, and I'm pretty sure everybody thinks Im a freshman because Im new.

Hmm. I would talk to him like you would any other guy (although that is probably different bc I was closet at your age). Try and make friends with him first and DO NOT assume him trying to be friendly is him coming onto you. It is a very very very bad mistake.

How do I know he is coming on to me?

Sauce?

sage

It's hard to tell especially if you are autistic (le le le xddd) but I'd wager if he is single he is most likely coming onto you. Finding someone who is interested in you when you are like him is kinda rare so if he sees that you are new he's probably trying to figure out if you are "open" to him.

How is he supposed to know that I like him? I am bi, so I don't really look/dress/act gay.

you could tell him.

maybe awkward af but if you have a chance at all he'll respond positively.

how do I come out without being awkward?

The gay-dar is real.

This too, swallow your pride and just ask him out.

You don't even really have to "come out" just ask him if he want's to go out. You're 16 so just go get some cheap ass food after school.

Then talk like a scrawny awkward fuck with a speech impediment
That's pretty human

for real, dont come out. you're bi anyway. you're luck it's 2017, people just date fuckin whoever. nobody even knows you.

and by 'don't come out' i dont mean keep it a secret, but it doesnt have to be this big thing or event cause really its nothing anyway.

He's pretty popular, so if we go out, I'm pretty sure half the school will talk about it.

yeah but then everyone knows anyway, you don't have to make it an awkward event about yourself, and you'll get accepted that way anyway by his friends

No when he means "Coming Out" he means dont go acting like some flaming piece of shit. Act like a god damned human being. The only thing that'll change is your open affection to someone. Just because you're gay or bi doesnt mean you have to change how you act. Just be you, you faggot.

Traps aren't human.

Sauce fucker

>Admits to being underage b&
>Inb4's his own post
>Thinks inb4'ing his underage excludes him from the rule of needing to be 18 to post here
>Doesn't know how to greentext

It's like you want to get made fun of.

Fuck off, faggot.

>Traps aren't himan

By the power invested in Drunko, BEGONE FAGGOT

Reverse image search

Btw, Im Op.

I'm OP, faggot

do you have any friends? Just talk to him like you do your friends. You dont need to try to get in his asshole day one. You should quickly find out if this person is a fag or not, and if he is tell him you are too but you arent out yet and if he isnt a monster he would keep it to himself and you might get in that asshole.

fag

No, I'm OP, i'm the Fag.

bet your fun at parties

Send him nude pics. That would make it easier

This isn't a party, faggot. This is a community with guidelines.

she looks like she always has fun shooting her girl cum

be gay somewhere else

go read the constitution nerd

You're a fucking faggot. Ask him out on a date to go get some food. My boyfriend and I used to go to Chick-fil-a after school, because they visibly hate homo behavior, so that was fun. Maybe go see a movie, that doesn't require too much talking, so you don't even have the chance to say something autistic.

Just speaking from experience.

You, triforce right the fuck now. Next 5 minutes.

>fag who complains about traps #568964

Summer motherfucker. You disgust me.

The Constitution does not supersede private community rules and guidelines. Just like the second amendment does not allow you to walk into a hospital or court house with a gun, if the owner of a website or bar tells you that if you're under 18 you cannot be here or speak, then you must abide by those rules or face the consequences. A ban, a kick, police called for disturbance. Etc.

It's the rules get over it.

Kill yourself faggot not only am I on a phone but I also have no need to prove to you to any degree the amount of experience I have here. I'm anonymous you idiot. I can just claim that every other post wasn't me and restart a conversation.

talking to a trap is liking talking to a girl that doesn't know it's a girl.

If you talk to him/her like a boy, consider yourself hopeless.

If you talk to him/her like a girl, you have to make your intentions very, VERY clear. The idea of being talked to like a girl will just feel natural but since they are male, they won't realize that they are a potential sexual partner to men.

You have to make it known and very clear that you think they are cute, and in a girl kind of way. In a potential sexual partner kind of way.

Now quit being a fucking pussy, OP. If you can't talk to a ladyboy then you might be one yourself.

why the fuck would you want to act like a little bitch in order to pick up a little bitch?

Are you a fucking moron?

Act like a fucking man you whiny little 16 year old cunt

UNDERAGE GTFO B&