The Metallica concert in Seattle was fucking terrible. My god i am so disappointed. Fucking sellouts

The Metallica concert in Seattle was fucking terrible. My god i am so disappointed. Fucking sellouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvz2ETMvTco&index=14&list=PLfg9GOgNTI1Int6vLKop0AnZ60AhyH1X0
youtu.be/wLBpLz5ELPI
youtu.be/2f-PDO7sIWQ
youtube.com/embed/k0KeU0Fcbwo
youtu.be/rs2PEDrmRfo
youtube.com/watch?v=fiQne9D4Lig
youtube.com/watch?v=R686uRAzwIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Care to elaborate?

Haven't been good in years.

........after 40 years now they're sellouts because you saw a bad show. right.

Shitty audio, Avenged sevenfold played like shit, Metallica played like shit. One Of the opening bands was a fucking DJ mixing metal music. James sounded like a fucking chipmunk and did-int swear once and acted all "Family freindly" The song list was a fucking joke. A lot of people left before i did.

Jesus, how much were the tickets?

they have been sellout's since the black album. I was at least expecting a decent show but ohhh fucking no. They did not even play one song from justice besides One. (Witch they play at every show)

$120 Bucks each, Went with my girlfriend.

my friends saw them approx. 10 years ago and had this exact same complaint, the audio was garbage and the set list was disappointing.

What else did you expect? They more sound like Nicklback than anything else these days...

> yeeeeeahhhhhaaas
> mmmmhhhh yeeeaaah
> lars ulrich monkey beat
> yeeeeaaaa yeaah

Maybe im a fucking idiot for being so hyped. This sucks really fuckin bad.

I went to same concert but in Orlando last month, I too was disappointed in the song list but I thought they played well for how old they are. A7x I thought was decent but seemed they see just going through the motions. Would've liked a7x to play more songs

That's not too bad but I'm sorry you had to waste so much money. I think if I had gotten those tickets for free though I would've just sold them anyways because the way you described it is almost how I'd expect it but I wanted to hear what happened

Seriously what overhyped garbage they've become. I mean a fucking DJ? I would have maybe seen them back when they were still a thrash metal band and cliff burton was still alive and they were stealing all of dave mustaines lyrics and ideas but definitely wouldn't pay a hundred and twenty fucking dollars to watch 45 year old men try to recapture their glory days.

To be fair everything before the black album was great. The live justice tours was amazing. Wish i could have been there.

This is what kinda bothers me...

> you watch someone taking a dump
> it smells horribly and looks disgusting
> yet, you grab a spoon and keep stuffing the huge pile of crap into your mouth
> you are, for whatever reason, surprised it doesn't taste like cookie dough

Why?

Sorry, I really should have seen this coming. Im a fucking autist.

I mean I really thought that master of puppets is overhyped. Not saying it's not good but it's not the greatest fucking album of all time. It's not even my favorite metallica album.

Confirmed - saw them in the UK before it all went to sit, easily on eof the tightest bands I ever saw play at that point...
Nowadays, they disappeared up their own asshole. You want to see a good Metallica show now, your last name better be McFly, dude.

agree 100%. My favorite song on that album is Orion because hetfield shuts the fuck up

Hetfield was a fucking disgrace at this show.

try Pasture of Muppets

he needs to get throat cancer already

they already do

im confused. you expected metallica to be good?
and youre just now deciding that theyre sell outs? is this a joke?

Jesus Christ are you my dad? Dad get off the internet.

Yes i realized my fucking mistake. I have autsim

need to see some real metal like Three Days Grace or Linkin Park

There Guitars actually sound alright there. But the drums were fucking ridiculous. They did the same thing here

youtube.com/watch?v=vvz2ETMvTco&index=14&list=PLfg9GOgNTI1Int6vLKop0AnZ60AhyH1X0

>Metallica
>was terrible
>surprised
I don't know what to tell you user

why are the vocals so much louder than everything else?
this is cringeworthy to the point that its hard to watch.

They're my favorite band but I refuse to go see them live just because of how shit they are live.

I was too young to see this: youtu.be/wLBpLz5ELPI and I'm not really interested in any of their live performances after that.

thats an awful favorite band

youtu.be/2f-PDO7sIWQ

>youtube.com/embed/k0KeU0Fcbwo

Lol, he's fucking fat too.

Metallica died with the 90s, like so many other metal bands...

>did-int

One of the most influential metal bands of all time.

fuck the 90's

Very apt analogy.

Dio in concert would be better than them.....and he's been dead for 5 years.

Megadave is better.

But Gojira tho

Yeah i saw those videos, That got me all hyped. I'm incredibly fucking stupid.

youtu.be/rs2PEDrmRfo

You all should get your ears checked.
Metal is not for you go back to listening to Skrillex new fags.

Saw them for the "Big 4" and the tour where they played the Black Album. The sound was very good and they rocked. This last album, though, is total shit and I feel like they are dead to me.

>362
Could not even hear what they were playing. Speakers were that shit.

That was the best period of metal though. The bands were young and at the top of their game, they toured the world so everybody could join in the fun, and the tickets were affordable.

Now it's just a bunch of old morons selling out to make a quick buck, and the remaining good bands see their main members die (Sepultura, Slayer) or Kill themselves because muh millions can't replace muh childhood (Linkin Park).

Well, I've been listening to metal for about 30 years now, so I guess you can take your mealy-mouthed little child-sized opinion and fuck your bleeding asshole with it.
Metallica were great once, now they are fucking shite. You silly cunt.

That is not Good live metal, Sorry to tell ya.

>a
Tru

>best period of metal
>90's
Wait what

Battery
youtube.com/watch?v=fiQne9D4Lig
If you think this sucks then you are a moron. Stop listening to metal and go do something else with your time.

I saw them recently, got a used james pick it even is worn, how much you think i can sell it for in the future

Thats just Metallica for you: absaloutely dogshit live

Pretty decent. But they did not play battery at Seattle D:

Fuck off cunt, that sounds like the Disney TV version! Where's the aggression? Oh yeah, probably nodded off on the couch watching reruns of when Metallica were cool. Again.

You're a fucking idiot. I'd say get your ears syringed but there's a risk of rinsing your brain clean out of there.

lost

Lars can't play Battery. It sounds like shit.

The only time that song was played live the way it's supposed to be played was when they got Dave Lombardo to replace Lars.

Feel free to name a better period, with examples of course.

The 70s were too green and mixed with punk shit, the 80s saw the genre grow and started the period of awesome lives, the 90s were the time when those incredible lives were at their peak and going all over the world with great sound and great but not over-present stage FX.

Link?

that does sound like shit user. lars is getting to old to thrash.

My last Metallica show was on one of the load tours. It was the show that they filmed for the cunning stunts dvd in ft worth texas. they were fucking awful

Sounds shitty. I just saw Gojira at their own show a few days ago and they were great.

True.

The 90's was the best era for metal. Any other statement is bollocks.

The album version or the lives 20 years ago were great, this is an old dude stabbing a guitar between two sessions of pooping his pants. I bet he's wearing diapers.

gojira is great live.

when metallica tried going mainstream rock radio so Pantera snatched the flag from them and gave us all vulgar display of power and far beyond driven

Let's not forget Machine Head.

i saw machine head once. they opened for slayer and biohazard. if it wasnt the davidian record it was the one right after it with 10 ton hammer

So thats why I saw so many metallica t shirts today.

I use to love metallica.

Pic related me a few years ago when I still loved them.

Saw them in Dallas. Loved it, had a great time. Thought the show was good, and I enjoyed it for what it was. You don't have to be an elitist prick and you could learn to just enjoy life.

>sellout
Because they started making money and made music that a broad audience can enjoy
Without the black album you'd be saying "you remember that band metallica? They were the shit. Wonder what happened to them"
Don't think for one second any musical "artist" gets into playing music for the masses for the "art" or "joy" of it. It's about money. The black album was amazing. Everything since hard wired has been mediocre. Hard wired is a great album.
>kys

>Roger Waters does

Probably richer than Metallica too. Huh.

Doesn't mean he doesn't do it for the art or joy. Just means he gets paid to do what he loves

Oh yeah, no criticism at all - he's living the dream, keeps his integrity AND gets a guitar shaped swimming pool. In fairness, he always comes across as a really nice bloke too, so - well deserved.

Can't tell if sarcasm or not

>Fucking sellouts.
I realized this back around 1996 or whenever the hell Load came out. Its been about 20 years since I listened to those faggots.
I'm glad I wasn't a fan by the time the whole Napster fiasco came to be.

I'm sure you loved when they played this one, it's fucking brutal mainstream :
youtube.com/watch?v=R686uRAzwIk

No sarcasm, I promise - Floyd were fucking awesome, and Water's has never had to defend his integrity.

Rage against the Machine
Gun's n Roses
Motorhead
Even minor bands like Kreator were pretty fun to follow.

The black album was their high water moment. Everything after that sucked.

I'm not mad about though. They got older and lost their inspiration.

Rage were fucking ace, still blown away by some of that guitar playing.

I watched them in Madrid when they released Death Magnetic and it was ok. Good sound and everything.

But went with my gf. Its not the same being drunk than holding hands with your gf or even worse lifting a body on your shoulders.

:^)

Saw them at Red Rocks in '90 before the black album. Saw them a few times since but never as good, those early shows were fucking badass.
>you're old
Yes

Throw her in the pit. If she survives she's good gf material. If she enjoys it marry her right away.

Why would anyone go to a live concert is beyondme

Amen brother. The only ones here criticizing the old bands are the young pricks who don't know any better.

But enough reminiscing, we need to make a decent playlist from that era.

Name your favorite bands, with one album and three top tier songs (songs don't have to be on that album) for each band.

Here's mine :

Iron Maiden
Live After Death
- Phantom of the Opera
- Killers
- The Prisoner

Sepultura
Arise
- Beneath the remains
- Arise
- Mass hypnosis

Slayer
South of Heaven
- Raining blood
- Disciple
- Ghosts of war

Pantera
Far Beyond Driven
- Cowboys from hell
- Strength beyond strength
- Becoming

Metallica
And Justice For All
- pretty much the whole album

they sold out a log time ago, welcome to the present

Should've went to see babymetal. They throw a good live show.

Saw them in Phoenix. They were all badass. Sucks for you.