What does/b/ think of mad honey. And if you have had some what are your experiences...

What does/b/ think of mad honey. And if you have had some what are your experiences. I've been playing with the idea of getting some. Pic related. I think it's the same honey from that vice video but that could just be some marketing shit. All experiences and advice is welcome.

>tldr mmm whatcha say about mad honey

Other urls found in this thread:

themadhoney.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404272/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is it

Self bump

what is it faggot.

Its a honey that gets you high. Supposedly similar to smoking weed but usually lasts up to 8 hours. Too much will make you terribly sick. Kind of like alcohol will do but the high to sick margin is substantially smaller. But is from what ive ready nearly as deadly as alcohol when you do consume too much.

Calm your tits tyrome I'm typing this shit on mobile. Wpm are lacking.

where do you get that? my usual niggerdealer won't have even heard of this shit

The internet. Do you want a link.

dubs don't lie, yes

I wouldn't even try it. These chemical drugs aren't even tested and could fuck you up for the rest of your life. It's up to you really, do want to get high so much your willing to waste time, money, and potentially years off your lifespan just to be happy for a couple of hours? If so then yes I would try i.

themadhoney.com

You can get the shit from other websites. Usually some homeopathic hippy sites but this one has actual Nepalese honey which is supposed to be the best. Turkey and the USA also make some but they dont seem to be from the same plant. I know the USA mad honey is usually from the mountain laurel which has some other chemicals that will make you sick easier than the rhododendron honey.

you drink this shit straight from the fingerbox or only when milhouse is now a meme?

I appreciate your honesty user. That's why I made the made the thread. But historically the honey doesn't seem to have life time (effects), I don't know if I used that right. But big pharma has been looking into it recently because its proven to lower blood sugar and pressure naturally without any long term problems so if assume within the next few years there will be a long term study posted about it

I think your too advanced of a btard for me. Break that shit down please.

$99 DOLLA!?

Shiiiii, i payed $7.39 on walmart twat com last month and was bitching about the price of that
(not poor, just a tightwad about consumable items I buy regularly)

>Buy $99.00 nepal honey that makes zero claims that it will get you high
>Doesn't get you high
>$99.00 well spent.

But how do you know it doesn't get you high if you haven't tried it.

Another prosthetic self bump with some rain impact.

Forget the pic

Sounds like a dangerous way to get a high;

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3404272/

Don't know how the "mad honey" is in stores, but I did harvest some myself in Turkey.

Ate like 3 teaspoons and was out for the rest of the day, lol

From what ive found that seems to be the norm. Thanks for the input mate.

This shit was on futurama before

>nepal
I am a Nepali myself and had an opportunity to taste it. Shit's legit. If you get it from a reliable source, get it.