Hello Sup Forums, I steal shit from cars that are left unlocked during the middle of the night

Hello Sup Forums, I steal shit from cars that are left unlocked during the middle of the night.
Inb4
>Stop being a nigger

Here is tonight's haul...

I've been doing this for the better part of the year now and this is my best night in terms of cash (over $500).
Ask me anything...

nice work!
how doyou avoid alarms?
what is the best thing you ever yanked?
weirdest thing?

If people are autistic enough to leave their car unlocked overnight, they deserve to have their shit stolen by a nigger such as yourself

What's a good way to avoid car thieves? Personally I already keep my car in a locked garage with no valuables in it. I lock the doors between the garage and my house.

I can't wait till me or someone like me shoots you in the back when your pussy ass is running away from my porch light

Tips if I wanted to get into this?

Smash window,

Most alarms only set when doors are locked, only smash window if you see a purse.

Carry something porcelain to smash, or be prepared to use a 30lb rock.

Windows are actually hard to.Smash.

(Used to do what Op does for 4 years in the 90s.

what a pragmatic viewpoint

Don't lock doors, it's a good way to get Windows smashed.

The cars that are unlocked don't go off if they are opened. The only time the alarm goes off is if someone forcefully unlocks a locked car door.

The best thing was a iPad pro

The weirdest thing was a bag full of weed

AMEN

just as a hobby or is this how you pay the bills? either way youre one sneaky nigger and should be lynched

OP here, Garage is the best way. If you own too many cars, get a camera that looks out on your driveway.

Thanks. Anything else? Also why do you do it? Drugs?

OP if you died (and thieves like you), no one would give a shit and the world would be better off without you.
How does that make you feel you fucking faggot?

Stop being a nigger

hope the weed was dank

Do you wear a mask and gloves while doing this?

It is scary the first time but gets easier as you go. Open the passenger door so you don't have to crawl over the steering wheel. Go for the middle compartment box, glove box, sunglass trey, and the door pockets. Leave the car exactly how you found it (Minus valuables).

It is a nasty hobby that I have taken up. Most of the cash I get goes towards my own home security setup to prevent people like me from stealing my stolen shit.

how does it feel to be literal scum?

A 30 lb rock right thats not suspicious

I am very aware that what I do is shitty. Its just too much fun ngl.

It was pretty shitty and dry. I still smoked it though.

I wear gloves even though cops usually wont finger print for shit like this. I use tubular headgear and pull it over my nose when I walk up to the car.

surely you would know you can attach a car battery to the bumpers and fry alarms.

I used to do it for a quick buck (reselling portable chargers, ray-bans, and other shit on ebay) but now I just do it for the hell of it. I do find prescriptions and weed a lot but don't usually take it (stuff like that stands out).

Give rough area, used to do this shit in northern suburban town in Arizona and would be decent but never that much money. One time found full prescription of Vicodin. Best few weeks of school

Never heard of that and would never try it. I only go for unlocked cars. Its just easier

check'd

Rich neighborhoods about 30 minutes from Dallas. Only drawback is the fuck ton of cameras. The loot is good though.

OP here...

I am not a total piece of shit. You will not believe how many children's wallets I find in the center console. Usually they are stocked with cash because mommy and daddy want to teach them how to save their money. I never fuck with that shit.

I leave mine unlocked. Why? Because I don't leave anything valuable in the car. If I lock it they just bust out the window, which costs me about $150 to fix, and they still walk away empty handed. Easier just to avoid the broken glass.

I don't think you're a piece of shit, OP. I find this thread very interesting, and do not judge you.

You are worse than the thieves

Used to do that shit in highschool for weed money

A thief with some morals now thats a new one.

I know I am.I make no apology. You're very boring.

OP here...
I personally would never bust out a window but thats just me. Leaving nothing in the car is always the best thing to do.

You're gonna get raped one of these days,son and it will be your own fault.

I highly doubt the alarm system on my 50k car would be foiled that easily. I think you are just 12 and a kid at recess told you this malarkey. Also if the car is not ancient, the bumpers are fiberglass, which does not carry eletrical current.

Hey man, I just don't fuck around with kid stuff.

You stole a used ecig...
Give it back tyrone.

OP,
Do you get off on the thrill of it?

Dont wanna be a faggot but me and some buddies used to smash windows after club nights.
Biggest thing we ever smashed was this 7ft by 3 foot (rough estimate) living room window of a drug dealer.
But holy shit out of the endless cars we smashed only 1 car had an alarm. Wasn't even a rich area.
Never grabbed shit though, just vandalism.

I haven't been busted but I have had many close calls.

This

OP should quit while he's ahead so he doesn't get caught.

>in b4 "as long as he's smart he'll be fine

I clean them out before I sell them. They are one of the fastest sellers.

Give it back jamal

Funniest story was trying to smash a van windshield with a wine bottle my buddy in the front seat finished chugging. We were going about 30 on a side street and it hit the van just right and disappeared into the night,
As we wondered where it went and slowed down slighty, the wine bottle shattered on the roof of the van we were in. Good times,
>2009

>Leave the car exactly how you found it
>(Minus valuables).

this shit had me rolling

have you ever gotten caught?

OP here...
That sounds like a lot of fun. One of the only things that make cars go off is unlocking the car from the inside.

Very much so. I used to do it for the cash but now its just a shitty hobby.

Do you ride a bike? Where do you choose to hit?

shit I just got two people arrested this summer for doing this in my neighborhood.

just wait until an insomniac with good hearing like me notices you op

btw, you female? both were female in my neighborhood. seems like a bitch or junky crime.

it was.
Our most asshole move was smashing all the windows out a car with a for sale sign.
We assumed the guy hadn't insured it.
Which, looking back, is a huge asshole move

I believe that I am smart when it comes to hopping cars. What to you is a smart way to do it (other than not doing it at all)?

so how would you start off when you wanna break into a car? name all of the steps you take that you find work the best for ya

Congrats on being a low-life scumbag

I wish I was a nigger, then I would have an excuse for my shitty behavior.

really was. worse than op. op took some cheap shit. you destroyed people's property and made them waste money they didn't have. wow

Not only do I get the satisfaction of knowing that dumb people are getting their shit stolen, there's also the chance that your nigger ass gets shot one of these times.

not all niggers are born black. case in point: you

Know the area
Dont live in the area
Have a get away
Have a plan b to your first getaway

OP here...
Aye man, its the truth...

To be fair
I was only there
Wasn't my idea and I didn't smash shit
The drug dealers front window though, that was my ex-girls dealer and my idea
That shit was fucked

I'm sure you are, but confidence leads to being so sure of yourself that you aren't as careful anymore, and someday you're gonna slip up and get arrrested. You could leave it all right now with 0 risk and all the profit you've made so far.

>Smash window,
asshole

>cars that are left unlocked
i mean...i guess i'm ok with this? kind of? but i used to know a guy with a car that didn't lock, he just never left anything valuable in it.
as long as you didn't take a dump one like that i guess it could be worse.
i mean you are a bad person but dont leave your car unlocked. why would you?

Where do you usually find the hunnid dollar bills at?

Yeah. Nothing happened to me though.
>See an open garage at 3am with a porche inside
>Walk past the house and check for cameras
>See nothing
>Get into the car and find like $50 in the center console
>Snatch it and get out
>Car pulls into the fucking driveway
>I have shit pulled over my face
>Guy starts telling me to get the fuck out
>I yell sorry as I run like the Usain Bolt
>Hide in bushes until I think im good
>Go back to my car when the guy pulls out of nowhere
>Tell him that I saw some white kid running in the opposite direction

>prevent people like me from stealing my stolen shit.

lost hard

Someone did this to me one night I left my car unlocked.

Be aware, if I ever catch a person like you in the act you will end up crawling home.

>The cars that are unlocked don't go off if they are opened. The only time the alarm goes off is if someone forcefully unlocks a locked car door

kek I hope you don't car hop with this idea in your faggot head, you'll get caught. My alarm goes off no matter if it is locked or not, and so do many others. You're retarded.

man, you are a nigger. robbing the white flight cities of mckinney/ frisco/ allen

100%, not OP but drug dealer, wine bottle story guy

Our last time, and cocky-iest time was all me.
Drunk off my ass with a baseball bat, I "home ran" a shit ton of side mirrors, and hopped back in my buddies van. As we turned the corner
> a wall of police vehicles with the lights flashing
Thank fuck they weren't for us. We kindly pulled to the side and none of them stopped us.

For everyone and OP, and those who believe in karma
>One night i walk my dawg
Pass a group of drung 30-somethings and beer cans scattered all over the front lawn
One of these fucks yank an earbud out and "force" me to chug a beer
I thank him, do the "bro my bro" shit and head home
>About an hour later
I'm having a smoke on the roof
See people breaking into cars
They get to my car
For whatever reason they punch out the side mirrors and I can hear 2 dude laughing about cutting his hands.
Same dudes that made me chug a beer

>smile

I bring my car to the entrance of the neighborhood and leave it (LOCKED AND WITH NO VALUABLES). Then I walk like 10 minutes and start my shit.

Every place that I go is a higher end community. When cash and ray-bans go missing, they don't assume theft.

Ur obviously a nigger

OP here...
I'm a white guy and I only smoke pot (occasionally). I'm glad that you're watching out for your neighbors.

aint much

ur not steeling ur taking whats urs....

>my car alarm goes off when it's unlocked
That's a pretty shit car alarm faggot.

>in thread about niggers stealing from unlocked cars
>"HURR DURR YOUR ALARM IS SHIT, IT GOES OFF EVEN WHEN IT'S UNLOCKED
>what is logic?

You really are retarded. I can turn it on or off with the push of a button, nigger.

you're an idiot. to get past alarms all you have to do is break the window and drop a weight on the driver seat and open the door

The same thing happened to me kinda
I was a freshman in highschool and was in a garage and the guy pulls in I tried running but then he stopped me with his door but then I just ran away shook

OP is a scrub. 30lb rock? FUCK THAT.
Get yourself one of these. One click and the entire window cracks. No noise except for the fractured glass hitting the ground.

> (You)
>>in thread about niggers stealing from unlocked cars
>>"HURR DURR YOUR ALARM IS SHIT, IT GOES OFF EVEN WHEN IT'S UNLOCKED
>>what is logic?
>You really are retarded. I can turn it on or off with the push of a button, nigger.
You are a lying faggot. Good day to you Miss

kek what is there to lie about? Obfuscate more you butt blasted nigger

Time stamp?

I Slip on tubular headgear over nose and pull my hoodie up

I case all of the houses around it. If there is a camera (including ring doorbells) any where near the car I will just keep walking.

After I am sure that there are no cameras, I walk up to the passenger side door (not the front because of the steeringwheel) and check for a flashing red light on the inside. It will be very obvious. (the red light indicates that the car is locked).

Sometimes I just ignore the red light and try the door anyways

If it doesnt open I walk away

If it does, I dive right into the center console. 75% of the good shit is in there. Next is the glove box. Then the sunglass holder and then the door pockets. I am in there for no longer than a minute.

I then close the door softly and push hard until i hear a click.

then i walk away normally

How does it feel to be morally righteous faggot?

Lying about your sexuality. Stuck in denial like the faggot you are.

>projecting this much

kek uh huh

I never thought about a second plan in case my first get away is comped. Good tip

Newfag detected

Dont know if your being an asshole or not

But if you know the area, you can easily have a plan b escape route

it's actually really common among non-druggy thieves (like hard drugs)