Have any Sup Forumsros here been to a mental hospital? if yes what was your experience like?

Have any Sup Forumsros here been to a mental hospital? if yes what was your experience like?.

Boring. Nothing to do but sleep and eat. Fed medication like candy.

>Fed medication like candy.

They are trying to probably mind control you.

It was ok. We were allowed to act as insane as we like. Behavioral therapy was boring - painting and polishing wood for 3-4 hours. Cameras in every room, no way to ninja-fap at night.

>Boring. Nothing to do but sleep and eat. Fed medication like candy.

When i was in a mental hospital 3 years ago all i did was watch endless hours of anime on Cartoon Network until 3.. AM and those damn normies would sometimes just randomly come in and change the channel to something like sports so i would throw the remote at them and reeeeeeeeeeee as loud as i could called a black guy a nigger to his face as well and didn't get beat up lol.

Naw ha I was really fucking zooted and needed what they were giving me

>Letting the Jews poison you

Oh god

Pretty chill tbh. Leave the workers alone and they will be relatively respectful to you. Only thing that gets bad is the boredom or other shitty residents.

>Only thing that gets bad is the boredom or other shitty residents.

This

like a preschool for full size children on the low end of the autism spectrum

Was in a psyche ward for suicidal teens, was really terrible actually. Constantly forced to to menial crap to keep us occupied, yelled at if we didn't, constant "tell us your feefees" group gatherings. Some of the patients there were cool but others were literally fucked, one autistic bastard didn't know how to speak without yelling and would peel skin from his feet and complaint about how immature his dad is while gloating about times when he threw a table at his dad. The 'nurses' didn't do a fucking thing and clearly didn't care about any of the patients, the derision and apathy wasn't even masked. Also no camera allowed, minimal phone calls and only supervised, no technology (or sharp things like metal, or fucking hard cover books) so no one could actually tell how shitty it is on the outside. More than once I went without food because they can't prepare meals from the cafeteria. Boys and girls aren't allowed to sit at the same table because apparently the constant supervising nurses couldn't tell that a slut was giving blowjobs constantly years before. daily meds as a schedule as if it was a treat. This shit apparently costs $1000 a day and they force people to stay there even if family wants them removed. Couldn't go to bathroom without asking for it to be unlocked, couldn't stay in bed or bedroom except for at night when it was locked again when we were in. multiple people per room separated by gender (though a lesbian and gay guy apparently had tons of sex with room mates but the staff imagined gays don't exist). It's entirely about money for them, minimal work or effort to help, high cost of staying without means of getting out. Ask me anything I guess.

Oh and apparently this was the better of the 2 hospitals for fucked up kids around, the other apparently separated genders in entirely different wings and had restraining beds for anyone who wouldn't take meds, do menial tasks, had emotional problems (real fucking unexpected for those with edgy teens) or just didn't follow along well enough. Well known story of a black kid who got fucked up and got a mild concussion in a fight and instead of being treated was forced to have ground up meds put in his mouth while restrained and didn't have an actual medical nurse or doctor look at him until the next day.

what was the most fucked up kid? and did the meds fuck with you at all?

Poop, lots of poop

We never had that gender separation issue at the place i was in.

I've been committed 6 times. The psych ward is like a second home to me. As others mentioned, there will be screaming, irate people trying to fight with staff. I fought with a couple security guards and nurses. They strapped me to a gurney and pumped me full of sedatives. Once you're settled in the ward though, it's not that bad. At least here, the hospitals have decked-out social rooms and they cater to special diets. The staff are nice if you respect them, and you generally end up getting a few numbers, although be weary of chicks you meet there. One ended up being a psycho stalker. I schmoozed the staff into giving me library and smoke privileges, so it wasn't all that bad. Also depends on your roomie.
~Eco

I would say it was the autistic kid, everyone hated him and he always tried to be the center of attention. His stories were really fucked up and his parent actually visited and seemed way to nice for their own good. BTW the place also housed other fuck ups like teens with mental disorders not just suicidal so this could be why that prick was there.

Worst meds were some kind of antidepressant that gave me stomach cramps and constant gas. Switched to a new one that didn't fuck with me.

It really bothered me since I have always been a pussy and preferred hanging out with girls.Fixed it by just sitting on the floor, I taught almost everyone how to do origami like that, kind of miss some of them.

I was on a psych unit when I was 14. I ran away from home and my parents threw me into one. Most of the kids there were a little bit older than me. Most of the females have been molested by family members, and others were there for drugs and being in trouble with the law. For the guys it was mostly trouble with police fighting in school and some drugs. Group therapy sessions were pretty stupid. The family therapy sessions were even stupider; everybody just sat there yelling at each other. Inevitably boys and girls would pair off into couples and trying to get a minute alone and some secluded corner where someone would play lookout and they could fuck or get a blowjob. I got my dick sucked for the first time inside there. There was only really one person there who is genuinely psychiatrically pill. Aside from him, though they were making other people take medication, but not me. I don't remember seeing anybody that felt that they were genuinely helped by the experience there. It's just a way for hospitals to make a whole bunch of money off of insurance companies and giving parents a way to have somebody keep supervision over their children.

>It's just a way for hospitals to make a whole bunch of money off of insurance companies and giving parents a way to have somebody keep supervision over their children.
So much this. I always felt bad for the girls that were molested or fucked with when they were young. They were always torn about being honest at the therapy sessions or hiding it.

>I have always been a pussy and preferred hanging out with girls

Same

If your behavior didn't matter, why wouldn't you just jerk off without abandon?