Walk into bathroom see this what do?

walk into bathroom see this what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

unionpeer.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends who she is to me...

seeing her ass that stretched i know i could lube up and go straight in when shes done

turn 360 degrees and walk away

she's your best friend

sneak up behind her and knock her over so she spills it and shits on herself

>drop a quarter
>back out slowly
>retrieve phone from pocket
>check flank
>I can't shoot around corners
>I can
>snap snap, zoom snap
>be thankful for wearing only socks in the house, so can slip away silently
>after 5s of walking away, clap hands
>wait 5s
>walk towards room to see reaction's progress

this is how you find the truth of the situation

If it's like a step sister or my sisters friend, I'd pull my already erect cock out in front of her and start wanking. She'll either be disgusted and leave and won't tell anyone about it, or she'll find it hot and will wanna fuck right there and then because she's already in the mood and my cock is ready for her. Now I'm hard just thinking about this scenario and I'm about to start work.

ask to watch . And what vid is this from?

Wonder why the fuck my washing machine is in the bathroom again

God Damnit Austin

secretly take pics of my sister and then blackmail her for obvious reasons.

Omg! definitely do the pulling out your cock and wanking bit then.

is she about to eat a shit log like the girl in the pic OP posted might have done?

Be happy that my wife has finally done something that I asked her to do.

>be very careful she doesn't hear you...
>lie on your back on the floor with top of head facing her...
>use your legs to push yourself back until your face is directly under her
>take pics because why the fuck not.
>take a deep breath of that little ass as if she isn't into it, you'll never get to smell that ass ever again...
>then quickly slam your tongue directly up her little ass
>and use your arms to pull her down onto your face
>now I am hard as fuck
>take a deep breath of that ass as she nervously farts as she scrambles to get up
>kek
Hopefully she liked it and admits she was actually thinking about you while she was playing with herself and now you've got a girlfriend!
>awww yeaaaah!

Realise that I'm in the laundry room, walk out, and head towards the bathroom whilst criticising myself for getting the two mixed up in my own fucking house.

I don't see a toilet in this bathroom.

This looks more like a laundry room.

You do realize she is shitting into her hand, right?

>oh shit!
>now I see that.
>thought it was dildo in pussy.
>kek
>well same thing but push her hand away and take That log in the mouth

you mean 180...

turn 720 and walk away

turn 360 degrees and noscope her

dick that shit

Human Centipede - The Experience, is better

sauce?

unionpeer. com/topic/1582256-human-centipede-the-experience-chelovecheskaya-mnogonozhka.html

>wtf
Watches at 0 $?

hi le reddit

Diana has problems with the car, she decided to ask for help in a house near there. She can not think that this is a house of a cruel doctor. Isa opens the door and let the girl enter in her house. Diana saw a strange behavior of the doctor, but she can not imagine what is happening in Isa''s mind. Diana goes to the bathroom and found a strange room in the house, there is one girl, she is sleeping very deeply, she decided to wake up that girl, but suddenly Diana was attached from behind. When the girls finally wake up, they realize what is hapeining, Isa shows to the girls her cruel plan. The doctor will make with they a human centipide, conecting the girls by mouth to asshole, turning the two girls only one complex organism.