youtube.com/watch?v=VL45nxvj0Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=oBlxSwFM4xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

lol this guy is unironically attracted to animals. disgusting degenerate freak

It's not very good.

heres your (you)

>fuck off, separate artist from the art you acoustic retards

Yeah, but he literally wants to fuck animals.

his lyrics speak to me, the music is alright, keep in mind hes a one man band
his singing voice is nothing special but i feel him singing is better, makes it more personal

how fucked in the head do you have to be to defend zoophilia

nice use of the word literally
heres what he LITERALLY said
"im not attracted to animals, im attracted to humanoids, to beings that can actually think and rip me apart"
degenerate? yes
but he realizes it, and never said otherwise
hes better than most of retards on Sup Forums

>defending
me not caring that someone jacks off to drawn animals is same as me defending someone who fucks animals?
w e w lad
also real nice way of discussing his music

I bet you people also think rape is bad as well

Fucking leftists saying what we can and can't do

heres a 10 minute rant of his defending sucking dog cock

youtube.com/watch?v=kZq_sG67apQ&feature=youtu.be&t=21m8s

0/10

where exactly?like at what minute
i heard about this, and hes still not saying that he would do it im pretty sure

you're posting on Sup Forums. stop pretending you don't have time to watch a 10 minute video

This argument makes no sense.

its 1 hour and 12 minutes my man

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ&t=21s

Nicholas Fedorov actually made some tunes t b h. It's a shame he deleted his channel and only makes really low quality vids on his obscure second one.

give me 10 minutes

such a weird comparison to make - either way the animal can't consent to anything - so they're just as wrong. The equivalency doesn't make one right.

so i was right after all lmao, he never said he'd fuck an animal, he just finds it hypocritical
I dont agree with him, its not bigoted to find fucking animals degenerate thats a retarded thing to say, but as far as the thing with farmers he is right
fucking animals is wrong, a child can also enjoy sex, doesnt make it right
but everything he just said doesnt fucking matter, since he stated he is not attracted to animals
what the fuck is the point youre trying to make

You can't judge if you've ever eaten lobster, even if you didn't cook it yourself the fact that you have had it increases it's demand.

Did any lobster ever ask or gave consent to be cooked alive? no of course not, so this cooking alive process elevates it to whatever level of cruelty that "raping" an animal you oh so judge.

Get out of my face hipocritical clown.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXR2WFMsLis&t=0s
heres your fucking link that matters to this discussion

1:50

right but the issue comes to what is actually necessary to human survival. the main argument against veganism is that humans have always eaten meat, we're engineered to - it's normal in nature to do so.

fucking a lobster has never been necessary, and it will never be necessary for human survival.

its why i still eat meat, but wouldn't support fur coats or rugs - one is necessary and the other is not.

i guess its less about consent and more about whats actually necessary for survival

Im op and i agree with this, but again i want to make sure that you realize he never said he'd want to fuck an animal

Holy shit. I used to actually think he was smart. Fuck, that was one of the most delusional/irrational videos I've ever watched

I understand the distinction you're trying to make, but you realize nothing he says in the video is remotely logical, right?

yes i do, as i already said, the only part hes right about is the farmer thing, and even that is kinda eh since its needed probably
for the 10th time, i dont think he is right, but hes not a bad person

era.lib.ed.ac.uk/handle/1842/7375
Enjoy, retard.

wut

>a whole fucking thesis
>john burke

>its why i still eat meat, but wouldn't support fur coats or rugs - one is necessary and the other is not.
>humans have never needed clothes for survival

he probably meant that we dont need furr coats now, also yeah we never needed rugs made out of skinned animals

>he probably meant that we dont need furr coats now
And we don't "need" meat for survival now, nor did we need it before we started eating it. That's still not an argument against eating it.
>we never needed rugs made out of skinned animals
Give me one valid reason as to why utilising the fur of a killed predatorial, dangerous animal like a wolf or a pest like a fox is wrong.

the artist can never be separated from his art

i really doubt it that caveman could grow plants, now we dont need it, sure, thats probably what the guy meant idk im guessing
>killing a wolf because he attacked you-yes
>killing a wolf because you want a rug-no

>defending furfags

ill defend any furfag that admits he has a problem and isnt retarded

Just to give you an actual response without mentioning his opinions on bestiality and all this other meme shit, his music is very mediocre. From what I can tell he has some pretty entry level Sup Forums taste. He's a pretty decent piano player, but his music is very boring. The song composition isn't all that interesting, the lyrics range from kind of edgy to pretty alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=VL45nxvj0Wk
this is easily his worst song. It's just kind of embarassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBlxSwFM4xk
Fragments is easily his best, but it's still not amazing or anything.

I think he's really hindered himself by waiting around to record his album professionally instead of just making more music. I'm pretty sure most of what he's recording is just stuff that he's had on his bandcamp for years.

It's nice that an artist that was relevant at some point wanted to cover one of his songs, but I just don't think it's anything more than alright.

>i really doubt it that caveman could grow plants
We were herbivorous at some point of our evolution and got on just fine. Again, a lack of absolute necessity is no argument to make something forbidden.
>killing a wolf because he attacked you-yes
>killing a wolf because you want a rug-no
You are an absolute fucking idiot. What, killing a wolf is only justifiable when it's too late? They're a hostile species and controling their population and chasing it away through murder is perfectly reasonable. Waiting for it to tear a person apart isn't. The status symbol of a wolf rug acting as an incentive of doing so makes it all the merrier.

op here, thanks for actually discussing the music
i agree with what you said, id call his music just okay, fragments is pretty good and has easily the best lyrics of them all
also i agree that he should just make music, i think he has a mindset of "if its not perfectly done im not doing it"
at least i can feel that he is trying, and im looking forward to his new album, he must be motivated because of blondie

lmao, are you implying that you go on a hunt for wolves daily? kinda defeats the point of it being "too late" if youre actively trying to find them
im saying that if a wolf is near your home or you see him while in a forest, its alright to kill him because he'd probably attack first
i also heard that grey wolves rarely attack people, but im not sure

>he actually thinks wolves are dangerous
lmao the only people who've been killed by wolves are fucking pussies, you're a fucking human you have a supreme advantage for fucks sake! If you get killed by one it's your fucking fault

this
i dont understand clearing your area of wolves

I'm saying killing a wolf for its fur is perfectly reasonable because fuck wolves, you illiterate mongoloid. All species are territorial. You think if lions could wield guns they wouldn't try to take over territory from humans? They'd savage the fuck out of you and then eat your babies alive, just like how they've been doing among themselves since forever. Why people venerate animals to such an extent in this day and age baffles me.

>You think if lions could wield guns they wouldn't try to take over territory from humans
you just ended this conversation
you either call someone a retarded mongoloid or you say something like this

Great music discussion.

Death of the Author is a bad meme.

Yes

I think he has a very bad mindset in that regard. It's find to be a perfectionist to some extent, but it's just hindering him at this point. I think he does the same thing with his movie ideas.
I consume way too much youtube content, Adam's channels being some of that. So at this point I think I've heard him talk about his various projects for several hours. And whenever he does talk about his music or possible movie projects he's working on, it seems like he has the same perfectionist mindset for all of it. People often ask him about movie scripts, and whenever it comes up he either says he's too busy or says he doesn't want to commit to such a project if he can't execute it properly. Which means you need a lot of money and time. Money and time that are all going to go to waste if you aren't constantly making things, so you have the experience to actually make something good.
Something that I don't think he has at this point. A critical eye sure, but that doesn't mean he knows how to put any of it into practice.

I hope the album turns out well and he just starts to make more music, instead of convincing him that he needs an expensive studio to make good music.

>separate artist from the art you acoustic retards
>his album art is literal furfaggotry

i felt like he needed defending, i really like the guy and he doesnt deserve shit hes getting

i agree that its a bad mindset, he should just create
ive binged his video 4 times, and i notice that everytime he speaks of something that happend in a movie he needs to show it again
pile that up 5 times and you get like 20 more minutes of editing
he needs to understand that something done simply is not same as it being low quality
i really hope his album will kick off now that he has blondies exposure, and a proper studio or whatever

hes not singing about furries
see, you are artistic

also, what THE FUCK are you talking about

>drawn animals
No, like
he defends ACTUAL zoophilia.

If art can't be separated from the artist, then art is worthless and pointless

i used to watch his videos in the background years ago whenever i got bored

what the fuck