Spurs @ pistons

gasol out (hand)

pistons are healthy

i've got nothing else to note. go spurs go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3nHqWA3vJk
batmanstream.com/basketball-live-streaming-video-2016-4.html
c[/spoiler]entralparadise.ml/delta01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bonsoir mon ami français

will dubs go 0-3 versus their bear kryptonite?
inquiring minds wanna know

dream west bracket for the silver & black:
1. gsw
2. sas
3. hor
4. uta
5. mem
6. lac
7. okc
8. dal

this projects a grizzlies meeting for the memes in the 2nd round, but a jazz matchup with coach snyder would still be entertaining

griz are scary for everyone desu but i'd laugh so hard if the actual 2017 revenge tour isn't westbrook vs. durant but barnes and bogut vs. the dubs.

that said it's not unlikely that the clips fall to 7 but get healthy just in time to deliver another humiliating first round exit to the spurds.

conventional enough knowledge in the parker days of the past. however they now have jaunty to defend a cp3/dj pnr

>implying pop will play him

pls no bother my fantasies

okw and dallas will never overpass 0.5 ratio and the hornets, it seems pretty difficult for lac to finish 7th

and the hornets will stuggle at the end of the regular season*

>okc
>dream bracket for the Spurs

I'm not that sure.

let's be honest, we need more fiesta in our lives. it's time to embrace the puro pinche

usually yeah but they're a different team now.

abuse russel westbrook

so guys, is there a future for a cost-controlled dedmon starting center era?

sure, bench pau. trips confirm. how old is he 26?
game getting sloppy now

>let's be honest, we need more fiesta in our lives. it's time to embrace the puro pinche

PURO
I
N
C
H
E

if only gasol had signed with the spuds in 2014. the bulls paid him 14.5 for 2 years. would've been nifty off the bench.
desu if only the raptors had signed gasol last summer. bum ass duncan retired too early

what up bros

the lee/dedmon front court is the only thing that gives me joy these days

play them more, pop

HOLY WOW

OOOH

still can't get used to Dedmon lobs

I like their energy but seems like they clog the lane for kawhi

you know pau just sees holt's topshelf med squad as a retirement home. the same staff that kept timmy averaging 21 year in, year out. that's what vet fa's see in san antonio. that's what lebron sees in 2020.

yeah, having one of aldridge/gasol/bertans and one of dedmon/lee on the court is probably better most of the time. it's still kinda nice to watch dedmon and lee play some nice classic below the basket power ball

>LMA 1-5

when is this guy going to play well again

>that's what lebron sees in 2020.
i used to think that's a meme but man, why not. tfw james point forward playing the 4 earning pop his seventh ring

Baynes beasting on DLee, Bertans checking in

did you watch this possession? everybody let the ball fly except for him. play some team ball dude

I doubt lebeta will ever play for an organization and coach that doesn't treat him like a god anymore

reminder that the Spurs will literally never not be good

Baynes ded in front of SAS bench but Patty not even acknowledging him, why? #StrayaDrama

baynes, no ;_;

is it boban time now

>Boban
>play against the Spurs

it wouldn't be right

i bet baynes is a racist hating on abbos

Patty's too good looking to be an abo

casual reminder he earns more than simmons, mills, dedmon, lee, and bertans combined

real talk though, i could imagine baynes being a ruthless banter bloke and dropping some sketchy lines on stuff mills cares about, who knows

Damn Davis calling plays now

I'm not watching the game but is Aldridge still bricking shots?

impressive
legit kek imagining this

3-8 from the field so far

re: jabari parker

bertans tore his ACL in his right knee twice and now he's one of the guys bound for the next meme compilation pic of sneakily athletic white dudes

God dammit Aldridge I've had your back this past month when niggas were calling you a bitch but now I'm starting to switch sides...

Gr33n

yeah bertans goes up for dunks with no hesitation despite tearing that ACL twice

GR3333N

danny on fire tonight

THEY ON A RUUUUN

feels so comfy

glad to see baynes back

>sports media guys spread "le too old to beat [flavor of the month team]" (Warriors in this case) meme
>disappointing playoff choke the year before
>bringing some new pieces into the lineup, creating uncertainty
>do well in the regular season despite said uncertainty
>Kawaii-god getting even better on offense, a couple bench players showing real improvement
>historical context, gotta win one to avenge based Tim

this has /our year/ written all over it

That's a charge refs cmon

stanley johnson is a mistake

don't wanna be boring gushing about random stuff but man dedmon's presence of mind drawing that foul there is just something else

i want to believe

I really want to believe kawhi is good enough to lead this team to a ship

>forgetting timmy comeback for his sixth and allstar skills challenge chip

Curry threw another dumblooking behind the back pass

remember when simmons almost broke curry's leg in game 1 of the season? i swear it was so close. imagine the alternative reality of that actually having happened

also i like the HEB commercials but i really wish they had better directing and writing. still comfy, won't complain

>Votoms
nice

some whisper juice is still in the curry realm, living rent-free

Why did he do it left handed?

Leonard will need to learn how to not choke in the final 5 minutes of close games for that, though.

This game is over brehs should we switch to the Grizz game? Aldridge still hasn't improved offensively btw

where did that juice go? I need to see him back

nah man I'm staying here to hopefully see some bertans and murray

fuck if i know, ask pop why he doesn't play his bench even more
>tfw no qt jaunty drives and floaty finger rolls
>tfw no qt slo mo sneaky defense
>tfw no juice chasing fools down

should the Spurs use the Spanish PnR?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3nHqWA3vJk

I really like when Anderson picks niggas pockets. He's sneaky quick with his hands

k. im staying as well. we'll switch when the bell rings

kawhi just made another 3pt play splitting two def but manu didn't like it, wanted a better play

this is the pnr with a 3rd and 4th option into an elbow flare 3pter or weakside baseline cut layup, ive seen manu/lee/patty do it up to the 3rd option as well as kawhi point-forward/dedmon/danny. if danny was more confident in his handles we could see them play it up til the 4th option ala klay.

MANU FOR TRES

I still hate Baynes' hair

>Aldridge

just trade him already

it's fucking terrible

Baynes just missed an open dunk, LMA just breathed on him AHAHAHA

Just got off work, who's got a link??

batmanstream.com/basketball-live-streaming-video-2016-4.html

[spoiler]c[/spoiler]entralparadise.ml/delta01.html

I'm not signing up or downloading an "extension"
Thanks man, quality is amazing

Do pistons fans exist on Sup Forums?

Tony's been running the clock since 8min mark, they get trash looks as a result with the defense set. Pop should just put in Jaunty-Simmons-Bertans-LMA-Kyle to see if they can close.

>trading LA before sending Parker gently into that good night

draft Frank Ntilikina and replace Parker

>mfw he'll be drafted by the Suns or some other shit team

Dedmon is smiling, sit his as down pop

Who saw that own goal?

Nah Spurs aren't the same without the big man menace Tim used to bring. I'd go for a big man before a PG.

Leonard with the dagger.

Who did it

Odds of Pistons still making the playoffs?

Dedmon got credit but he never touched that tip in .

Pretty good. Chicago is prone to late season implosion. Charlotte might heat up but I don't see Miami or Milwaukee beating Detroit for 8th seed.
>inb4 King James will sweep the helpless 8th seed mercilessly