Women are pets and should be treated as such

Women are pets and should be treated as such.

no. fuck islam.

Were you, like, diddled as a kid or something?
Fuck off with this gay shit.

Yer mom must be proud. That list is wrong on so many levels. I could list the accomplishments of women that have changed the world for the better but I'd be typing all night so just google it.

Islam is a scourge

>be alpha male
>can't have more than one woman
>switch to islam
>still limited to four women
>women demoted to animals
>sex is bestiality now

no, fuck christianity

>Are Women Humans?

Might be the most retarded question of all time...

I dont get these post, why do you hate women?
I dont think you do, i think you hate yourself.

Its just so fucking childish and retarded, why waste your time posting this shit and agreeing that women suck, because you obviously suck too much yourself to get a decent one.

>Sex with animals is illegal
>Can only have gay sex with other men out of fear of imprisonment beacuse you could get raped by buff gay men

You kinda fucked yourself into a hole man

Nobody mentioned christianity but you.
Tip your fedora and tell us about how butthurt you are that mommy and daddy spanked you as a child.

/thread

>I could list them, but as there are none I won't :^)

What kind of guitar is that?

im down with this idea. though I think they should have high welfare standards..

Technically, women are chattel.

So...

Things can only be one thing now?

Like a chair can only be wood or a furniture but not both

good advice.. though would it be rape?

You will never have a girlfriend and you will die a virgin. Kill yourself and spare the world another secodn of your pathetic existence.

Your mom should have no rights, she should be mens fucktoy, right? You women haters are pathetic

so how would this work? would you own your own women and be responsible for them? or are they communally owned by society?

if the first, when and how do you gain ownership? can you sell them? so many questions.... :O

Get on your knees for jesus and swallow his truth you biblefag

K-selected women are human

Only k-selected humans are real people however

Just like any pet?
Or better yet from slave market just like good old times.

ok, so if you give birth to one, is that owned by the father and then he can sell it?

im ok with this

If you need money and don't want to bother with the breeding, then yes.
Or you can breed her yourself then sell her.
If you got a son, then you need to acknowledge him as your own kin.
If he want to be a qt trap you can sell him.

Ok coool. So unless you're a father then you have to buy them? Though I guess there would be a lot of supply, not wouldnt be super expensive..

>super expensive
It would depends on the ethnicity and body type and featurs I guess.
If you look back white women with red hair and blue/green eyes were expensive and only filthy rich men could afford them.

makes sense. what do we do with less desirable women? I guess they just work as c;leaners and carers and so on?

also they still go to school right? I dont want to miss out on school girls? though maybe ppl can just take their pets to school with them,,,,

>less desirable women
Well there are fetishes of every thing user.
Some people might find them attractive.
But yes they could be worker or servants to the more desirable women.
Or to use her womb instead of ruining your pretty slave.
Or for illegal activities.

I guess ab educated one would do better than illiterate one, and might even fetch better price.

Women are mostly average, while men tend to be varied with a lot more retards and a lot more high quality men.

Women should be treated as receptacles for high quality men who are able to extort/kill off the retards and socially inept.

This is how it has been for hundreds of thousands of years before modern civilization, religion and politics gifted men equal rights.

You know it's true because women crave attractive, strong, wealthy and socially adept men. This is why it's almost impossible for men with the opposite traits to find a girlfriend or even someone to fuck.

In previous times something like 50% of men never even had children because they were killed off or all the women were taken by the top men.

/Thread

ITT beta cuck males delusions.

Can we have eunuch boys as well?

Awesome
Sauce?

dont worry op, im sure if you grow your neckbeard a bit more and get a rad new fedora, the ladies will be all over you

Just read DropOut from Fan no hitori

I fear OP is not even gay but an extremly underfucked beta in unwanted chastity.

>Not knowing about based Oglaf

I hope my YF gets cancer or something and dies so my boys and I can go live in peace ever after. But I do wonder how the yid media will try to market the masses of used up old skanks with nigger kids to everyone else. With those bleak prospects no wonder so many young men are queer. In fact I know one young guy that works for me that isn't really gay but he tells women he is so keep them away. I think in his case though he's more $$$$ obsessed.

It's like with black people.
Yes they deserve to be treated equally, but on a biological level you have to recognize there are differences.