Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,
right now I'm on my last legs, I'm hungry as fuck and I'm eating oatmeal that i found in the back of my pantry with water but i only have two packets left, i dont have much money since ive wasted it all on my rent and cars transmission that broke so i lost all of my savings, i don't like begging because i look like an asshole but at this point any help would be amazing, if one of you guys can send me some money to buy a pizza on dream market its pretty cheap and id love having something to eat, if any more fortunate bros can help id be really thankful, feel free to add me if you just want to talk too.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/yeetfrog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sell your car

buy a bike

get a job

Paypal [email protected]

Heres my info guys

i would but i work this factory job thats like a 45 minute drive from work, ive been trying to get a closer one but havent gotten shit yet and im scared to lose this one

bussway?

heres my steam account if anyone wants to add me, i have shitty 1$ games in exchange, i could use some help

steamcommunity.com/id/yeetfrog/

My heart goes out to you but not my money. Sorry user

That dog is cute, into the wood chipper.

ill shitpost memes for food guys pls help

im so hungry.....

Food banks
Soup kitchens
And if you live near yuppie supermarkets( new seasons, Whole Foods, etc) then dumpster dive because those places throw out perfectly good food just because it's reached its "sell by date"

Pizza is gonna give you no nutrition and taking food from a dumpster or a charity is better for your self esteem then ebegging

nice con job but i know nigger when i see one. instead of money howabout i send you instructions on how to tie a noose?

ill look it up man good idea

Just eat the sandwich, you're going to make the bread all mushy. Stupid fucking bird.

self bump

ill try again

>wasted
Why would you waste money on shelter and the means to make more money? Why didn't you buy pot?

You should take us on your journey to the whole foods, dillons or Wal-Mart dumpster. We need verification of how fucking hungry you are before we consider donating any money.

Try checking the dumpsters behind supermarket full of good food.
I would reach out but I mean with pizza money you could buy a good ammount of food to keep you going but instead blow it all on one item.

I mean it's luxury. If it were for groceries I probably would of said yes cosidering I read the whole thing.

i was going to buy one of the accounts on dreammarket for three dollars, ill go ahead and list what i bought last month and post the cans and shit if its still in my garbage bag

i buy food food's from aldi's

typically ill buy
white bread
bologne
ramen packets
(the 30 cents a pack kind not the 1$ cups)
easy mac
crackers and ketchup if i dont think ill have enough for the month
the big bag cereals
egg cartons
prepackaged cheese
milk
canned vegtables as a side
10lb rice bag
black beans

>crackers and ketchup

anything else i should add before asking again?

here u go

heres lunch

I feel you, OP. I'm not as desperate or anything as you are but I'm only able to buy groceries once every month which can can a bit tough. Glad I don't have to resort to dumpster diving . I'd help you if I had money but I really don't have any to spare, I'm sorry OP. Good luck to you

Id help, but im too busy eating this steak

please respond guys

>wtf
Watches at 0 $?

cut your fucking nails what the hell is wrong with you

Holy fucking SHIT, zero (0) dollars????????? Wowee, user that's some cheap watches! : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well for starts I have something for you that may work

First, if forget the pizza, its all flavoury and shit but thats not what you need

Buy bread, it'll keep you filled every night and is cheap (1-1.25 at dollar store) it isn't flashy and doesn't come with great tastes but it will keep you full, long enough that you'll he able to start saving money to the point you'll be okay again

Second tip, if you want flavor to the above, ask for ketchup at your local Micky D's, they have plenty to go around, like I said, it isn't the best taste but it will work

Problems with this include:weight gain, carb loading, other /fit/ stuff I probably dont know about
This will make you gain weight because of the high carbs, but if you work, start driving earlier in the mornings and parking father away, taking walks, this should be fine

Next thing I have to say, keep your eyes open, idiots often drop money so it would be good to scavenge about

Btw
>check em

Capital in the 21st century

This second part is very true
I was homeless in Olympia Washington.
One day sitting in an alley 2pm drinking wine I stole from the grocery outlet
Twp stupid looking kids come into alley, smoke weed near me. As they go to leave one drops their wallet, I'm an impulsively nice guy so I was all like "you dropped ur wallet bud!" He comes back and was like "thank god bro I have like 200$ cash in it" I don't respond glare angrily at him, "well anyway user here's 10 bucks"

damn man, you gave it back as you were homeless? im surprised you didnt take it, why were you homeless user? also im going to try and go to the garbage behind a walmart that i live near after work tomorrow, ill make a new thread talking about what happened, hopefully i can get something to eat afterwards since the soup kitchen nearest to me is a 1 hour drive in the opposite direction of my work

I was honestly homeless because I was lazy as fuck working like 15 hours a week at mcdonalds and living in my car but then my car got impounded for a dui. Eventually I got the car back but honestly it wasn't that bad. My biggest piece of advice for you in terms of being a poor fag is move to a liberal city with forgiving weather. Portland, Seattle, commiefornia, etc. live in your car. Get food stamps. Then find a Job and bust your ass off and you'll be stable in no time. Half of your problems seem to stem from living in buttfuck nowhere

Honestly sleeping on the street for two weeks was aight cause I was always drunk and people gave me free weed and I just played guitar and stole a bunch of food from my job. Kind of a carefree lifestyle when the weathers nice and you know secluded safe places to sleep (i.e. Liberal art school campuses)
Oh yeah that's another pro tip, go find a liberal arts school (I can not stress the importance of it being on some hippy shit and not ur standard community college) you will blend it with the kids who literally dress like their homeless, you'll ind an abundance of nice food both at student events and in the trash, the cafeterias are always easy to sneak into, you can start selling weed easily, theirs ton of free shit to steal, and who knows you might even end up banging some chick with lopsided bangs and crashing in her dorm for like a month

What advice can you give to someone that lives in the middle of no where basically?

damn thats actually pretty fucking smart but fuck man, for me to go to a libtard campus would be really hard and moving to commiefornia? id have to drive halfway across the US, what if my car breaks or i have no gas money?

Do you live in a rural area? If so, trap some quail, turkey, or rabbit.

If you live in the city, sit and lament the fact that you may starve to death while being surrounded by people and the food they won't share with you. Like being thirsty in the ocean.

Welcome to the human experience.

Dubs checked.

However, at least from my experience, the fancier places sell or donate their "expired" food to the aforementioned food banks. To keep people from rooting in their dumpsters and scaring away their waspy clientele.

Found the reason you're homeless you fucking drunk.
Please don't give anymore advice

Do not come to fucking Portland. The streets are already shitted up with people like you and no resources. A bunch of people died last winter from exposure because we don't have shelters. Stay the fuck away.

If your a poorfag in the middle of nowhere grow weed and send it to city fags. Learn how to trap or hunt. Or idk just move to the city it's easier that's why all the homeless are here
Sell most of your shit it can be replaced. Then drive to closest library hub. Austin Texas, Athens ga, Tucson ax. Idk where you live but any kind of midsize college town will have library campus+ a shirt on of resources for the homeless. If your car break down hitchhike. Take this chance to turn your life into something better then commuting 45 minutes to a shitty factory job and growing old in some shit rural area.
Most anons are way to lazy for that kind of rugged shit
Nobody needs to starve in American cities. Unless your in like Detroit or Camden no or some other rust belt shithole then your city will have plenty of food banks. Ask any homeless person (especially the ones who don't look like total junkies) and they will point you in the right direction. Churches are also an exceptionally great resource. Really the two most dangerous parts of being homeless are a. The weather and b. Your vulnerability to violence. Find a mild tempature liberal college town and you will live reasonably comfortably until you figure your shit out

That's why people migrate down to California in the fuckin winter

Don't buy a fucking pizza, buy like 5kg of rice and some tinned beans/soups etc

your country is highly fucked up

Stick to coast, it's cold in these hills

>people go hungry
>they have no clue how to get food other than buying it
When did humans become such useless cunts?
>pic related, how I get dinner everyday in summer

>fisghing pole is $100 with the line and lure
>you're on a fucking boat

Was gonna say something similar but you beat me to it.
Between my hunting, picking (mushrooms etc) growing and fishing I almost never buy food.

>$100
Can easily buy a set for less than 20 bucks used/on sale. Don't need high end stuff.
>boat
Yes because I can. But most of my fishing takes place from land.

You dont even need a pole just some line and a stick will work

>line and a stick will work
Exactly. Like people have been catching fish for thousands of years.
We even have competitions here in Sweden where it's the only legal "rod" you can use.

These work as well. Just put a worm on the hook with a sinker (little lead weight) and a floater. Then you just wait for the fish to bite and use the plastic as a "reel".
My son has probably caught 3-400 perch like that.

Looks gross, but isn't. I fucking live for takis.

Are you an ohiofag?
>dillons

>fishing anons
I love you all.
Nothing tastes better than food you caught your self.

Go to a food bank, they''ll give you random groceries for a week