Hat's Up /b

Hat's Up /b
Just laying around feeling bad for myself. Seems like things just get lamer when you get older. In my 30's and I still dont have a leg up on this Existence thing. Not a rad dude tonight boys.

Nice photo fag

Don't tease me I got deppression man!

Who wears a white jacket to work?

I like to stay classy

You ever just lay in the bathtub and cry. Then never take a bath?

Well you just inadvertently discovered a new photo style faggot. Take pics of your comfy clothe doing things and in poses that make up the existence of your depression and take pics. I know these faggots will use it for their comfy threads. And if you're creative enough you find ways to maximize it. Later skater

..No

What the fuck . You just ruined it . I'm out fuck this thread and fuck you.

Went to fap about her. Only started crying.

Aww do you need some kisses?

Oh shit OPs getting artistic with this shit. Keep it going fagtard

Mfw the first time I see something different than the whole nu Sup Forums bullshit like wwyd, ylyl, facebook fap in weeks and it's already on page 6 because no one is interested. Sup Forums is so much cancer nowadays.

Life

Naw bro we just want trap "hashtag"summerishere

Are u a spoopy ghost, OP?

No people just act like they don't see me and run away when I make contact.

Post more OP. Shit's moderately interesting

Ever thought about getting a cat?

Having someone to care for and to play with helped me a bit.

I build forts still out of pillows in my bedroom. I have been doing it since my little sister went to the hospital and never came back. It has been 25 years now.

is it because you're a depressing person?

My last dog died. Still didn't get another one. Everyone said I should of got another dog

so you were less than 15 when that happened? I'm sorry but that's too long ago to be a decent sob story.

Just a bad night OP, it'll be better. Make it better.

no shit animals don't live very long. Is there anything specific bothering you or are you just feeling sorry for yourself?

Read faggot.

you broke up/got dumped recently?

i'm here to talk if you want but i'm not playing any games.

Thanks user. Just another day on /b

Trying to find something to eat.

This again.

what's in the bins?

You mean the containers? If so, yeah i wanna know too

Why do you not have a heap of random shit in your fridge (condiments etc) and whats in those containers? It looks like powder

Not all is bad Anons

Got you

i wish i could make you feel better

You consume garbage.....

Try a month or two of real food and as much exercise as you can muster. Guarantee you'll feel better.

Haha thats better. Now tell me about those containers please...

shit user, I love Calvin and Hobbes!! that's cool to see a fellow fan.

I eat good foods!

Whatever you say man.

I wish you the best of luck, but without hard work, you can take all the pills, see all the doctors you want and you won't get better.

You've got peanut butter. Peanut butter is great. Just eat it out the tub. Its 30% protein dont ya know

Haha yea my fridge is like a graveyard too. Except who keeps peanut butter in the fridge? Anyway, i wanted to know whats in the tupperware!

I bet yours is all packed with them tasty foods that one user says would bring back my dead sister and make me feel better about life

Mine is kinda full of food i intend to cook but never do.. its not half as clean as yours. Whats inside?

Don't know was here when I moved in.

You dont get fridges with houses.... what is t?

Shit user are you keeping your sisters ashes in the fridge?

Apartment. I can't afford a house. Flour

Want to sleep before I know the liquor store open.

Oh, it was flour (i dont know what o expected). Thanks for checking user. Any other random shit left when you moved in?