Hey, Sup Forums. I'm about to break up with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years and breach our lease...

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm about to break up with my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years and breach our lease. I'm beginning to realize that the whole relationship things is a big mistake, and I ought to get out before I get in any deeper.

>Be me
>Have girlfriend
>Girlfriend moody or angry a lot
>Mocks me a lot
>Every time I disagree, she responds: "Oh, you're always right, user! You're always right!"
>Always insecure
>Always thinks I'm cheating
>Goes through my phones
>Accuses me of seeing a girl I haven't talked to or seen in 3 or for months
>Scared of any friends I have
>Gets mad when I say "Love you" rather than "I love you"
>Tonight, drove her and her friends to the bar
>Picked her and friends up - they're going ape-shit, drunk White woman
>She wants radio on
>I tell her know
>"user, I just want the radio on! user, I want the radio on!"
>Gets pissed, starts talking about her drug experiences, knowing I don't like drugs
>Not paying attention - accidentally run a red-light
>"WHAT THE FUCK. YOU JUST RAN A FUCKING RED LIGHT. THIS IS MY FUCKING CAR. YOU'RE FUCKING MAD AND YOU JUST DID THAT. WHAT THE FUCK."
>Park the car
>Slams door in my face
>Drive my car home

What's your opinion? Looking to break up with this little child soon.

>Pic not related

Oh, and she texted me after I drove home a million times, mocking me.

This is your typical American woman.

she cheatin' on you, bro.
that's why she is being so paranoid about you talking to other girls
end it, there are other women out there, and not all of them will shittest you like this.

how old are you both?

She's always been like that - I don't think she is. Plus, we're together far too much.

She's 23, I'm 25. I begin my career next week, and I'm going to be very feel of in 5-10 years.

Also she's probz on stuff

Could be right about that. She always mentions that her mother gives her prescription drugs - weight loss pills, anxiety pills, etc.

it's possible that she isn't.guess im a bit jaded--you know her better than i.
maybe she is going through something she doesnt know how to deal with, or she is tired of the relationship but too scared to do the breaking up.
either way, you ain't married, so go find one you get along better with

post her nudes

Bro what's the point of tellinf you anything? Your bitch ass ain't gonna leave...be real. You know you want to stay. I mean ffs you're talking abouy her..

I'm not going to lie..I had a chuckle..does she always talk about the things you don't like?

Also, is she against things you love?

I might. I just might.

Nope. I'd never post her nudes. Frankly, I'm not sure how people can post their girlfriends' nudes on here. Insane, I think.

>I tell her know

We broke up for 9 months before. So, shut up, nigger, and learn how to write a little better. You write like a fucking retard.

Kek yeah, I noticed that. It's late - I can make a typo or two.

>dude bro obviously you won't do it since you're talking about her

Are you fucking retarded?

Definitely leave this crazy bitch OP

>She wants radio on
>I tell her know
>"user, I just want the radio on! user, I want the radio on!"
>Gets pissed, starts talking about her drug experiences, knowing I don't like drugs

Bro you're either baiting or this hit home for me.

This isn't bait. This happened about 3 hours ago. Not sure what you mean by 'This hit home for me.'

>textbook sociopath behavior
>superiority complex
>Cheating on you

I can tell if you're asking for an opinion, you're looking for a reason to stay with her, even if you don't want to admit it. I've been there.

I don't care if she's a 10/10, no pussy is worth that trouble. Of course you're gonna miss the sex, but if you actually try user, you will find much better pussy out there. She sounds like a complete loser, just leave and don't look back.

>The best revenge is a happy and successful life

Easily the best thing you can live by. Go be free user.

I dated a girl this toxic before. It didn't end well. Your mistake was getting back together. What you need to do is cheat with another girl.

I'd say, as a last resort tell her you'll leave her if she doesn't change for the better. Give it a few weeks. If anythings changed, good. If it hasn't, good. At least you will have given her a chance out of respect for your 2 year relationship.

>wtf
Watches at 0 $?

I used to be in a relationship like this , she had borderline and was crazy as fuck. She used to be like your gf , paranoid as fuck , checking my phone at night , getting mad when I didn't text her everyday etc
Found out after 2 years that she was cheating on me.
Like other anons already mentionend she's probably paranoid cos she's cheating / will start cheating cos she thinks you do too
>tldr get rid of her ass asap

>soon
are you retarded? must be to even tolerate even a little abuse from this toxic poor excuse of an adult.

that or you like the abuse

"" Not texting everyday...Contribute more on this.

I think he likes the abuse.

Nope, don't do this OP. If anything, she'll change for like a week or two and then go right back to her old shitty self

Plenty young enough to start over. She sounds like a tard and a bitch. Trust me, women do not age well, especially ones like yours.
t. oldfag (50) with enough experience of the "fairer" sex

That's ok because I like the way it hurts

; DDD

You haven't already???

Funny part about it: Last night, we had a SUPER serious conversation about our relationship. That's ultimately why I'm feeling we should end it. Like, we just talked about how to improve and then 24 hours later this happens.

I don't like abuse. I grew up with abuse, and I don't want a life like that anymore. I'm just being cautious.

I posted this once and got a 30 day global ban.

Fuck it. I'm done stroking your ego...

Have fun ending up like this.

in that case, definitely end it

break up if you feel like you will be better off without her

but make no mistake, this is also on you
I mean, what's stopping your next girlfriend from treating you like this? Obviously, there's something you have been doing wrong, maybe you've been too agreeable and soft with her, so she realized she could get away with letting out her insecurities on you as a punching bag

don't get me wrong, she sounds horrible and I have experiences of my own with a girl like that
but don't think you're so innocent in all of this, if you break up try to think very clearly about what it is that you did wrong and what you could've done better so that maybe your current situation wouldn't have become so miserable as it is right now
because it's going to happen again if you don't learn from your mistakes

Oh. I must be far more cautious in choosing a girl. Without a doubt, I put myself in this situation. I've engaged in this relationship. I kept going. So on and so forth. I don't disagree at all.

>So on and so forth
Don't ever use this expression again. It is the worst of verbal diarrhea

>Oh. I must be far more cautious in choosing a girl
don't get the wrong idea, this isn't necessarily the one wrong thing you did

but across those 2 1/2 years, you behaved such that she felt it was OK to treat you like that
you should've confronted her immediately when it started, people say they hate arguing with their GFs but it's the only thing keeping the relationship real so that one or the other doesn't drift off

maybe you should've argued with her more, she would've realized some of her mistakes, you would've realized some of your mistakes

it's not really a matter of choosing the right girl
it's a matter of choosing ANY girl and behaving such that she becomes the right girl for you and you become the right guy for her

You're assuming I haven't - our relationship has been one, big fight.