Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I was there that day on Sup Forums, when the infamous Alien "Selfie" was posted.
I will answer as many questions as I can, so ask away.

I don't even know what your dumbass is talking about

can u show us a picture of the selfie

I didn't save the photo. However you can share me the "original" photos and I'll tell you if it is what I saw that day.

are you a nigger?

I will not give out any personal information that can be used to identify me.

That is NOT the photo. Miss-info at most.

so you are a nigger

what did the alien look like and was it a normie?

OP is a tremendous faggot

We had a guy join our discord saying the same thing we told him we would help him if he took a dick pick is this your dick by any chance

I could be a cracker too.

The alien, was a yellow-ish green, rather raspy. Off to the right was something that resembled a tree, but was a shrub. The creature had purple bags under the eyes, and a red nose/mouth area.

I won't give out any information that can be used to narrow down the search/pin-point my identity.

woh, woh, woh, who said anything about race? I'm asking if you're a nigger not black.

So yes it is your dick

but was it doing some normie shit in the selfie?

I'm not saying it is and I'm not saying it's not.

As I said, I'm not saying I'm not black, and I'm not saying I am black.

Define "normie shit"
It wasn't doing anything, it was just looking into the camera, with a rather angry expression.

you're the one who brought up race, I'm just asking if you're a nigger

duck face, bro flex, pointing a gun at the camera like a nigger, basically trendy garbage.

I see no reason as to why an extra-terrestrial not from this planet would be engaging in human trends.

I won't tell you anything from this point on.

holy shit is that real?

I was told it crashed Sup Forums is that true

Yes, this is true.
I saw thread, didn't think much of it so I didn't save anything but I do remember the details I stated earlier.
Post was about a minute or two old and when I went to the next page it went down.

how did it know about selfies then?

It did NOT take the photograph itself, another person took it and somehow smuggled it and posted it on the site. 24489 might be the creature's ID.

could you atleast explain the photo? what the alien looked like, the background, etc
even tho its complete bs

I'm not stating that the photo is true or fake.
As I stated, it was a yellow-ish green raspy wrinkly alien with empty eyes, purple bags under said eyes. His nose and mouth area was red. You couldn't see the top of his head in the photo, and it wasn't as high res as people were making it out to me. that part was missinfo.
Off to the right was a shrub that resembled a tree. Behind that you could see the ground. looks like somewhere in AZ. I haven't seen the photo posted anywhere, and I lurk /x/ and Sup Forums

sorry didnt see your previous comment

I highly encourage anybody here to post what they believe might be the original photo, and I'll try to tell you if it's it or not.

The fuck is this thread