ITT: Ask a business owner anything

ITT: Ask a business owner anything.

I would but it's none of my business.

Wtf

Any interesting stories about bad customers?

Funny guy.

>samefagging for a joke

How and where do I meet weeb girls who aren't cosplay whores

Do you like lolis?

How much money did you have when you started your business? Any loans?

What's the business called?

What would be a good place to start when you want to start a business. Don't give me the meme answer of product planning

Well I own an IT company so the amount of odd customers I have is pretty out there. Usually old ladies who can't get an iPad to work.

I once went out to help restore and reinstall an operating system for this entitled bitch. I could tell she was a stay at home mom. She had kids in a shitty apartment yet had Michael Kors and polo shit everywhere.

Basically, she was probably spending all of the child support she got on needless bullshit. Really pissed me off. She wasn't a bad customer per say, but just a bad person.

Is it as much of a pain in the ass as its made out to be?

You won't. They're all like Tomoko and huddled into their room.

Real ones? No. Anime? Yeah but not in a lewd way.

It started out as a computer repair company when I was 15. I just kept saving and working out of the garage. Startup fee was basically nothing since all I needed was my computer smarts.

Wrong.

I won't say on here. I did use something from an anime that isn't obviously from an anime as a name, though.

Brainstorming. Getting a small job to acquire starting capital. Learn economics and saving. Learn the difference between assets and liabilities (it's more complicated than you think)

Study economics before you do anything. Not hardcore stock market stuff but read about 5 books or take a class.

I'll put it like this:

It's a massive pain in the ass. So is anal sex. However, something always seems to bring you back there.

How much do you make a year?

:`(

I own rental property as well as running my business so I'd say in the area of $300,000 per year or so. Give or take a bit depending on business.

Life isn't fair

What if Tomoko is my waifu?

How much """training""" would you need to do computer repair?
I've been using Linux for almost 10 years so I feel I have a solid understanding of computers and their internals. I must admit I don't know much about proprietary software like Windows.

Learn Windows and basic computer hardware and software.

Listen, 7/10 times your clients are elderly people, business owners without time or bimbos who can't use a computer. It isn't THAT hard. Managing the business and having economic skills is the hard part. Not the computer stuff.

Good taste

^this fucking guy

are traps gay?

Cut the meme already, jokes dead mate. There's nobody left to troll. They're all gone.

Soo... Should I or should I not be pursuing Tomoko-esque girls?

Go for it. You have one life.

Yes

I tried doing what you accomplished, but i just don't have the patience, here in my country (which i won't say it's name) the people just don't listen, they are so clods to undestand basic stuff, and if they don't like what they are hearing, they just throw a tantrum like an angry baby and from all ages, i just gave up and started another business.

I'm actually curious on the country here

Where do I find them though?

are things like accounting software/payment apps worth it/ provide any benefit to an already non retard-diciplined person? do they save retards from putting themselves out of business?

which positions have the highest turnover rates?