Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

I would but it's none of my business.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Wtf

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Any interesting stories about bad customers?

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Funny guy.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

samefagging for a joke

William Hill
William Hill

How and where do I meet weeb girls who aren't cosplay whores

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Do you like lolis?

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

How much money did you have when you started your business? Any loans?

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

What's the business called?

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

What would be a good place to start when you want to start a business. Don't give me the meme answer of product planning

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

Well I own an IT company so the amount of odd customers I have is pretty out there. Usually old ladies who can't get an iPad to work.

I once went out to help restore and reinstall an operating system for this entitled bitch. I could tell she was a stay at home mom. She had kids in a shitty apartment yet had Michael Kors and polo shit everywhere.

Basically, she was probably spending all of the child support she got on needless bullshit. Really pissed me off. She wasn't a bad customer per say, but just a bad person.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Is it as much of a pain in the ass as its made out to be?

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

You won't. They're all like Tomoko and huddled into their room.

Real ones? No. Anime? Yeah but not in a lewd way.

It started out as a computer repair company when I was 15. I just kept saving and working out of the garage. Startup fee was basically nothing since all I needed was my computer smarts.

Wrong.

I won't say on here. I did use something from an anime that isn't obviously from an anime as a name, though.

Brainstorming. Getting a small job to acquire starting capital. Learn economics and saving. Learn the difference between assets and liabilities (it's more complicated than you think)

Study economics before you do anything. Not hardcore stock market stuff but read about 5 books or take a class.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

I'll put it like this:

It's a massive pain in the ass. So is anal sex. However, something always seems to bring you back there.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

How much do you make a year?

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

:`(

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

I own rental property as well as running my business so I'd say in the area of $300,000 per year or so. Give or take a bit depending on business.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Life isn't fair

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

What if Tomoko is my waifu?

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

How much """training""" would you need to do computer repair?
I've been using Linux for almost 10 years so I feel I have a solid understanding of computers and their internals. I must admit I don't know much about proprietary software like Windows.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

Learn Windows and basic computer hardware and software.

Listen, 7/10 times your clients are elderly people, business owners without time or bimbos who can't use a computer. It isn't THAT hard. Managing the business and having economic skills is the hard part. Not the computer stuff.

Good taste

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

^this fucking guy

William James
William James

are traps gay?

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Cut the meme already, jokes dead mate. There's nobody left to troll. They're all gone.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Soo... Should I or should I not be pursuing Tomoko-esque girls?

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Go for it. You have one life.

Yes

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

I tried doing what you accomplished, but i just don't have the patience, here in my country (which i won't say it's name) the people just don't listen, they are so clods to undestand basic stuff, and if they don't like what they are hearing, they just throw a tantrum like an angry baby and from all ages, i just gave up and started another business.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

I'm actually curious on the country here

Dylan James
Dylan James

Where do I find them though?

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

are things like accounting software/payment apps worth it/ provide any benefit to an already non retard-diciplined person? do they save retards from putting themselves out of business?

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

which positions have the highest turnover rates?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit