Hey fags

Hey fags

>Victim of road rage
>Asshole broke my windshield with a brick
>Reported the lisence plate and state to police
>police can't do anything about it
>feeling helpless about situation
>want to at least find info to confront asshole, since i am brokefag.
>what to do
>Wisconsin 227 ZLK

where in wisco

I live in CO but it was a wisco plate

maybe you shouldnt be driving like such an asshole OP.

>sincerely a guy who broke another guys windshield for driving like a cunt

I'll take that under consideration next time i obey the speed limit in a parking lot. thanks

what was the speed limit?

here in britbongistan its like 5 miles an hour for your average car park

Same speed limit. Only when I tried to park this animal rolled up on me like I had insulted his ancestors

literally no one here actually obeys the speed limit in a car park though, are you a new driver or something?

shes a women and they cant drive for shit, what did you expect

altogether, this is pretty much what i should have expected from posting for help here. thanks, ya dickwads

op are you a women is the pic you these are all very important questions

As long as you have a police report your insurance should cover it.

They might even go after the dude insurance for money.

by reading this post what do you think ?

well most women who post do get angry when they dont get their personal army so that would support the claim

tbf the guy behind you probably thought you were taking the piss or something m80, if police wont do anything and you cant get him on insurance, then my only advice would be maybe put your fucking foot down a bit next time

well if i was a woman i'd have put my tits on the line. so that should answer your question fag

I have a case # to call for updates, but i was hoping to ask Sup Forums for some more original solutions

wait in car park for the guy, having shit into a condom pre-emptively, when he goes in for his sopping or something, put shit condom next to his exhaust and empty that bitch up there

>hes guaranteed to have a shitty time

not bad m8

to clarify, if i can find info I will post results of confrontation

post pic of windshield