There are Death Grips references on reddit, Sup Forums. A normie subreddit, even

There are Death Grips references on reddit, Sup Forums. A normie subreddit, even.
How does that make you feel?

my eyes hurt

1. You need to go back
2. They were played out years ago after that Jenny death meme shit

Nothing because I don't give a shit what other people think

Completely indifferent

>normie

HAHA! UPVOTED OP YES! YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I have to have diarrhea.

Death Grips is a pretty well known band. Also Sup Forums has literally the exact same demographic as Reddit and always has, this isn't some super secret private club. The only reason I'm here and not there is that that entire website is one giant eyesore, why is their formatting so fucking shitty? If you have any other reason to choose Sup Forums over Reddit you're a loser investing far too much meaning into something nobody cares about.

Literally don't understand how anyone can think Death Grips is not a normie band.

I know so many people who barely even go on the internet other than Facebook/Instagram and they unironically enjoy Death Grips. It is as mainstream as fucking Muse.

Death Grips started on reddit. You can find Andy Morin's account from which he's posting the band on there.

seems like u have an account on reddit op
pls go back

Welcome to 2011.

> Their songs are used in normie ads
> Their songs are used in normie movies
> Their songs are used in normie video games

Yeah, you're right, DG is a completely obscure and underground band.

Stop acting like Death Grips is normie-tier, they're some of the most inaccessible hip-hop there is. You're just all contrarians.

It's been going on since money store.
People will like things and you can't stop them, but Reddit has this bad habit of running shit into the ground until everybody can't stand anymore, and they do it with such efficiency too.

>they're some of the most inaccessible hip-hop there is
means literally nothing since hip-hop is one of the most accessible genres ever

By the way, why do you guys hate Reddit again?

I mean, except for the obvious fact of fitting in.

nice reddit spacing

Sup Forums hates it because it's mostly normies
they don't want to believe that Sup Forums is just as normie of a board
add the voting system on here and there's literally no difference anymore

>add the voting system on here

You just know moot would have done that one day just to see this place burn.

I miss moot.

Fuck you niqqa. You and OP can go back.
>The Inevitable rise and liberation of niggy tardust >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ExMilitary

you gotta go back