I've a question for Italians

This phrase is used extensively as an insult in Somalia: ancora/anchora due/duo piaci/piacho: (Ankora du-weh pi-ya-jo).
What is the meaning?
Also: "Stay-sito?", "porco la-madenna" "cano di-abelle" "waffan-kulo" "lasha star-e"
Grazie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgaal
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reeeeeeeeeeee
answer me

stai zito means shut up
porca madonna means pig holy mother
vaffanculo means va fare nel culo which means go do it at the asshole
lascia stare means leave it be
the rest i dont know

ah cabo diabelle probably is cano diavolo which means devil's dog

Ancora due = two more
The third word sounds like a deformation of something else, but I can't make up what it is
"Piaci" would mean "you like", maybe it comes from "piatto/piatti" meaning plate(s)

Then
>stai zitto
Shut up
>Porca la Madonna
Heavy swearing calling St Mary a whore
>Cane diavolo
Devil dog, but this is definitely a way to go around an actual swear using god's name instead of the devil
>vaffanculo
Fuck off
>Lascia stare
Leave it be

Sorry for fucking up our colonial administration anyway

Obrigado. Rivaldo was 1337. Neymar a cunt 1337.
Grazie. I used to hate Italy par Buffon but not anymore. Sup Forums redpilled me on the savages. Even if UK was in charge they'd have fucked up. We are fucking scum.
What's italian for: I wanna fuck you twice:

>I wanna fuck you twice
voglio scoparte due volte :)

Good threat.

Waxa qabiilka aad ka tirsan?

Thanks man. I wanna learn Italian. Are you an Italian or did you learn it?

my grandpa was italian, I learned it :) It is pretty easy if you know a latin language already :D

>Waxa qabiilka aad ka tirsan?
If you were going for: which clan do you belong to? So: Qabiilkeed ka tirsantahay?
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgaal

also nerman a qt but ronaldo a best

you just need to learn the word "profugo" and all the doors will open.

youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

>nerman a qt
pic,jpg related
Curious: why does brazil have many trans?

because people like fucking them :DD

Huh?
yeah but compared to other SA countries? Shortage of real womyn?

sito anymalle

>shortage of real women
kek it is brazil my friend :) some people like fugging women with penises. Also most brs think this is a normal thing in all countries to the point I was surprised it was such a meme here

>Oh my God. Would you look at these digits?
Brs not very catholic?

we are the most catholic country in the world. we even have a giant jesus statue. Catholics are degenerates my friend :) We are very traditional when it comes to family or society but when you want to simply have fun you can at any time

brazil needs more muslims

zitto animale

>zitto animale

lmao based somalia

>Look at me
>I am the Italian now

I'm from Dalmatia and the one phrase you'll hear constantly here is "Ma daj". "Ma" is the universal sentence starter

For example, if someone has a nice car, you'll say: "Ma prava makina"

Or when you see a good looking/thick woman, you'll say "Ma bokun ženske" ("What a lass!")

In some places, people don't even say "bravo", but "brava"

When you're taking out your wallet, you're taking out your "takuin"

Donning a vest? You're wearing a "ređipet"
If you're dirty, or something is dirty, it's "šporko"

When addressing older people, it's "šjor"

If you're in a hurry, it's "priša". "Nema priše" is the regional slogan here: "No hurry"

stop making me sad guys

I forgot the most important next to "ma", it's "adio". Everyone here says "adio" when parting ways

When a man is capricious, he has "dišpet"

When you're walking into a store, it's a "butiga"

When it's suffocating inside the room, you have to open the "ponistra" to let in the "arija"

Cooking fish? "Bianko" or else?

What are you shopping when you shop food? "Spiza"
When in "spiza", and you want a carrot? "Karota", check. "Kukumar", check, "Pomidore", check. "Cibula", check...

After you get out of the "butiga", you go make a "đir" ("đ" is like the Italian "gi", "đir" meaning "a circle/tour) down to the "pjaca" to see if there's something more "friško" (fresco) to buy than in a "butiga"

It's slightly friško here tonight these days, so I'll have to get out my second kušin (cuscino) and another "lancun" (lenzuolo)

top kek

>Since it's "friško", you have to wear a "jaketa" outside. And when it gets hotter, just put it in your "borša"

>After you get out of the "butiga", you go make a "đir" ("đ" is like the Italian "gi", "đir" meaning "a circle/tour) down to the "pjaca" to see if there's something more "friško" (fresco) to buy than in a "butiga"

WEW LAD

We meet down at the "pjaca" and stop for a "ćakula" (ciacole).
Every third word we say is "Ajme" (meaning something like "alas" here, a common interjection) or "Asti" ("asti" is an exclamation of bitterness or spite, misfortune here). You'll say something and we'll lose our "busula" (mind/way/compass, here) as the nearby "peškarija" on the "pjaca" oozes loving fresh fish smell, along with "fuman", the cigarette smoke from nervous stand holders.

After an exhausting 5 minute "ćakula", we will become tired, catch a "fjaka". After all you're just another "infjaman" "teštardo" I met today

top kek

>Catholics are degenerates

this, I am catholic and I want to suck thick feminine cocks

You guys have nothing on Littoral Slovenes. 'Ke koša mona', 'ma pusti stat', 'ma ke ben', 'alora' before every sentence, are how they roll down there

marko polo was truly croatian

>>Since it's "friško", you have to wear a "jaketa" outside. And when it gets hotter, just put it in your "borša"

It's frišno so I have to wear my jakna, which I later put into my borša. And I'm from Ljubljana, not even from the border.