Could someone be a champ and DM this milf on Twitter and tell her one of her students wants to fuck her...

Could someone be a champ and DM this milf on Twitter and tell her one of her students wants to fuck her. I'm curious what her response would be.
mobile.twitter.com/betsy66

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/betsymuir66/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes sir!

Here's her Instagram too
instagram.com/betsymuir66/

She's hot maybe i'll bust a nut to her aswell lmao.

It has been done my dude, but couldnt DM her so I just shot her a message. Nice and easy.

Post pics

It was just a throwaway account i already logged out n shit you could probably find it yourself peace out my dude

I just DM'd her to tell her one of her beta students is posting her image on a korean cartoon website asking for help because he wants to fuck you but he's too much of a pussy to actually do anything about it.

She hasn't responded yet.

where can I find it. I don't really use twitter so I'm unfamiliar with it's interface

Sik

I want her to respond so bad!

Nvm I found it

You and me both. She probably won't be tonight though since its almost two. Hopefully this will get me some wins

Bump

Bump

Bump so it doesn't die

Bump for reaction on milf

Bump

Bump

OP, maybe moar pics?

I don't have that much of interest. Do you want pics with her body?

keep 'em cumming buddy

Like I said, not a whole lot of good pics

Bump

Just post them. I'm trying to find the hotness you seem to see in her so I can fap when she delivers.

That's about it. She also has an insane ass but you can't really see it in any pictures

yeah none of those pics really show her body off. im normally one to fap to milfs/gilfs but i see nothing fappable here, maybe if there was a cleavage shot or something...

Yeah that's understandable. If you got to see a good pic of her ass you'd understand.

Bump