BAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Hey you know who would be great to play Deathstroke? A back up actor from Magic Mike with literally 2 other acting credits"

>People will defend this
>People will ironically continue to say these movies are "good" and "deep"

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Ben-Affleck-454.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude was in True Blood, lots of women loved him.

and so what, it's a physical role that the dude can handle with ease, what's the issue?

>implying capeshit needs good actors

If people can honestly say that Jared "HONKA HONKA" Leto was good, people will defend this bullshit too

Denial aint just a river in egypt

>he never watched True Blood

/thread

The CGI does all the work

Deniro was no one before tackling Vito fucking Corleone, you faggot.

>Its a physical role guys cmon, WHY ACT?!
>Its not like he needs to act or be a nuanced villain, he looks like the character!
>WHY WOULD HE ACT IN A MOVIE CMON GUYS REALLY

I did, and this dude literally grunted around for two seasons, took his shirt off, and got shot in the head unceremoniously. How fucking brain dead are you people that this casting us acceptable for fucking Deathstroke

Leto was excellent. He is /ourguy/. There is another website you can go to that hates on him too.

Ledger gave a lively performance as le edgy hobo random anarchy man but not the Joker, who's entire schtick is finding ridiculous, sick shit funny, laughing to himself and having a blast like Leto did, bringing fun back to the role.

You sure take your capeshit seriously

>Be desperate for DC movies to be good
>Lap up casting like this because the "action will be cool"
>Say Marvel is shit

Kek. Hypocricy. DC is literally just "it looked cooo so we did it" no better than marvel

>implying he wasn't great in Pee Wee's big holiday

I guess this is true, Slade is shown to be a very calculating villain in the comics but at the same somewhat down to earth as a war veteran, he's not an elaborate speaker like Ra's Al Ghul who likes the sound of his voice he's direct and to the point, I'm pretty sure Joe can handle that.

>Leto was excellent
>R...really guys cmon!
>It's kino, pure kinography

Everyone I know, friends, family, etc literally make fun of him in the role. It was cancerous

>Its a "DC hires an attractive person in a role they cant handle simply because they think it will draw people in/look cool episode"
>Tune in next time for the "critics and movie goers bombard it with hate and 4 people on an internet forum try to say it was kino and the next one will be better" episode

Not casting based Manu instead

>Not casting Based Viggo as Slade
>Not casting Based Willem as the Joker

>Keep your chin up, kid

;__;

Honestly, you gotta admit he has a roguish look with the hair and perfectly groomed beard, a lot of women melt for him. Ryan Reynolds was already taken so DC did all right in getting New Reynolds.

>Everyone I know, friends, family, etc literally make fun of him in the role.

>The normies you know are an artistic barometer

kek

I have no idea why dcfags think its a good idea to pretend Alcide is a good actor

sounds like adequate casting to me. why any actor with respectable credentials and pedigree would agree to be a part of juvenile superhero movies beyond me. well, apart from the money. i'm actually quite upset Robert Downey Jr and Gary Oldman have wasted so many years being part of these ensemble duds. i guess they needed to upgrade their mansions.

>big dick riche
He did a swell job in mm xxl

>He is /ourguy/.
Could you provide proof you've been a Sup Forums user since 2006
Could you please post the first post moot posted on this board

thanks

>Theatre full of people burst out laughing at Leto putting his hand over his face
>Implying being a contrarian and having the unpopular opinion somehow erases Joker saying HONKA HONKA

Jared Pls

isn't he a bit tall to be alongside batfleck? he'll tower over him

>Manu Bennet
more like Manlet Bennet

>two aryan characters turned into shitskins
>both from meme shows
>both can't act
Why did ben agree to this numale propaganda

IM DA JOKAH BAYBEE!

lmao the guy is literally 5'6'' he can't play him!!!!

what're ya somesortofiditot??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

JUST

Deathstroke is a giant anyway. It's literally the perfect casting

Its like the DCEU is hell bent on casting good looking bears that can't act at all for its leads.

First Cavill, then Momoa and Fisher and now this.

No wonder Affleck is so miserable, he knows its automatically shit with "talent" like this.

>"Lets just hire a bunch of people that are over six foot. Who cares if they can't act"
>Film after film tanks
>"But our plan was fool proof!"

Fuck off. Someone like Viggo would kill the role, and make padded suit Fatfleck his bitch.

autism

Jared Leto is 5'8 while wearing shoe lifts

Pls

really it's a good thing they don't waste any good castings on these (so far) awful movies. Once everyone gives up on them and someone new can take over, DC might have a chance.

You're acting like Death stroke is some monumental acting role. He's a ninja like assassin in a comic book.

>The Numales are now voicing their negative opinion, threatened by the mere presence of our Joe
LMAO

He's 6'5, same as Deathsreoke. Affleck is 6'4 anyway

>"Hey you know who would be great to play Deathstroke? A back up actor from Magic Mike with literally 2 other acting credits"
Weak bait, bro. Joe Manganiello is a nice, cool, good looking dude who bangs a Latina cougar with huge tits. There is literally nothing not to like about the guy and I'm happy he got a huge break.

What makes you even think Viggo would want to be in this garbage?

Joker is not supposed to be physically imposing doe

Why so many big guys in DC?

He's not as bad as you're alluding.

There's no way he'll be as bad as leto.

people probably said the same shit when they cast that bloke from the gay cowboy movie as the joker and look how that turned out

>bad as leto.

Leto was good doe

>Flash Thompson
heh

very good honka honka

Well they were right when they casted the tranny from Dallas Buyers Club.

>they are obsessing over a single shitty line that the actor was not responsible for and they can't even get it right

>BAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Caring this much about what other people think

His performance made it even worse

If you have no taste

>ywn see the undefeated Gaul against based Batffleck
I fucking hate DC

and you just parrot everything

celebheights.com/s/Ben-Affleck-454.html

And you just want to be different.

from what i understand he's just going to sit in a tank and taunt batman over the phone anyway so i dont care

No, I seriously see nothing wrong with his performance. He was barely there, so I can't really call it good, but I think he has it in him to be a decent Joker.
You are just mad because they were hyping him to be some next big thing before the release and the movie failed to deliver.

so obviously you didnt....

You're just projecting because you want to pretend liking bad things makes your taste more refined. You actually believe pretending to like an awful performance in an awful movie makes you better than others.

>not letting Aidan Gillen reprise his role as Bill alias "Slade" Wilson

DC has failed us.

Thank you mr armchair psychologist, but I don't even "like it", I just see nothing wrong with it. And yeah, the movie was shit.

>Thank you mr armchair psychologist,

Hey Pot, can you stop calling me black?

kys if you don't see the difference in the tones of our posts

>Kys

Welp, spotted the edgy teenager. No wonder you have been avidly defending Leto

back at it again?

>this oblivious idiot is the typical letofag

not surprising

Poor man's Frank Grillo

yawn

>implying he can't act

>you will never be this much of a triggered numale