I'm Belgian and seriously considering moving to the Czech Republic to escape the invasion of brown people

I'm Belgian and seriously considering moving to the Czech Republic to escape the invasion of brown people.

What would be a good area to move to?

My job requires only an internet connection, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/czech-republic-under-fire-for-stripping-refugees-to-take-their-money-to-pay-for-their-involuntary-a6707291.html
sreality.cz/en/detail/lease/flat/3 kt/ceske-budejovice-ceske-budejovice-7-/1615999324#img=1&fullscreen=false
sreality.cz/en/detail/sale/house/cottage/predni-vyton--/3515003228#img=2&fullscreen=false
sreality.cz/detail/prodej/dum/rodinny/cerna-v-posumavi-mokra-/1471672668#img=6&fullscreen=false
sreality.cz/detail/prodej/dum/rodinny/frymburk-frymburk-/3259285852#img=0&fullscreen=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilamowice
vocaroo.com/i/s1ubJSHiTrzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just move to rural NL

Too close to the brown people.

ahoi?

pls respond

Just move to Prague to one of the sídliště they are usually pretty comfy and peaceful and even then everything is close.

>sídliště
Is that like a commieblock?

Aren't there any nice houses like pic related in the countryside (but not that far from a city)?

Somewhere in the 600.000 Euro range?

I tried googling for Czech real estate, but literally every site seemed really dodgy.

you are not escaping, just delaying it by 5 years

Well by my count Czechia is at the level of brownness that Belgium was at 50 years ago.

with Macron and Tusk winning, EU will push harder than before on eastern europe, Czechs are not nationalistic enough to give up wealth for homogenity, good thing (for you) is that immigration needs they actually have are mostly fullfilled by other eastern europeans. But if you go to Prague its shitskin central

Olomouc is quite nice I've heard. Used to have a Bavarian friend who lived there.

>Olomouc
>check wikipedia page for Olomouc
>search "Jew"
>10 results

Yeah, nah.

Internet connection is available virtually anywhere. In cities it's conveniently available by DSL, and mobile data coverage has (finally) caught up with rest of the civilized world (was worse than in Romania until relatively recently).

Prices of mobile data might surprise you by how expensive they are for local standards which has recently surfaced as a minor political topic.

Most brown people over here are gypsies. Some of them are quite civilized but it's advisable to avoid any gatherings of them.

Brno is renowned for being home to a (by czech standards) sizeable Muslim community, although I think they're mostly czech converts.

North-Eastern reaches tend to be most racist but it's ass end of the country and gypsies frequent city squares there. Region looks literally worse than Poland.

South-eastern part tends to be more christian/catholic, despite the Brno mosque referred above.

Steer clear of Ústecký Kraj (in the north) as well.

>czech converts to Islam

What the fuck? Do these people not know that the siege of Vienna is over and the Turks lost?

Also, are there any places where you might find houses like ?
i.e. rich areas, with houses of around 5-600.000 Euros?

>What the fuck? Do these people not know that the siege of Vienna is over and the Turks lost?
We are a spiritual people with an edgy streak. Christian churches are too mainstream for many so they pick various other religions, sects and beliefs to put their hopes into.

>rich areas
hmm... try areas around the water reservoirs in central and southern bohemia, i.e. lipno
Or karlsbad area if you don't mind russian mafia
Vysočina is quite comfy as well.

I see a bunch of lakes around Ceske Budejovice, Vodnany, Trebon, etc.

Would this make a nice area to live in?

I've met a lot of Belgians so far that want to pack their stuff and leave this sinking ship

Can't blame them

well you can take a look around with google

Vodnany and Trebon are known for agriculture/aquaculture, although that doesn't preclude them from having nice spots.

the only reason CR isnt crawling with migrants is because its not right enough + they dont hand out gibsmedat(although they do to gypsies)

if you are wh*te alt right pig the right direction for you is some backwards shithole like poland

czechs are going to open the gates when germany tells them to do because they love money more than their homogenous society regards me

Right?
This place is going to turn into a fucking mess, and it seems like about half of native Belgians are loving it this way.

I'm looking, and I really get the impression that none of these areas are actually "secluded".
Might be the wrong impression though.

>czechs are going to open the gates when germany tells them to do because they love money more than their homogenous society regards me
This would be my fear, but there are some good signs:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/czech-republic-under-fire-for-stripping-refugees-to-take-their-money-to-pay-for-their-involuntary-a6707291.html

Do you intend on getting slavicized over time?

gypsies don't actually get all that much
they did learn (or get taught by misguided do-gooders) to work the system with some proficiency but most common knowledge about outrageous sums they receive is just hoaxes

You are right that we're not very attractive for migrants with amount of wealth that's around, but the way system works now there's no risk of us catching up with western europe anytime soon. If anything, the west is more likely to "catch down" to us if the system can't cope with pressure.

To a very great extent, yes.
I will always insist on teaching the Flemish language and ways to my descendants, but I will absolutely learn the language until I am indistinguishable from a native speaker, and I will take pride in the culture and history of the place I choose to reside in.

gypsies don't get much from gibsmedat but they get much from child support

also czech economy is in need of immigrants
ukrainians are not enough. there were job ads everywhere in eastern parts of czech republic despite unemployment being 4%. even most people in highschools work in summers there and they are still looking for more people.

then again immigrants are not the ones causing the problems but the refugees are. 5 million turks in germany for over 40 years resulted in 0 terror attacks but there were multiple terrorist attacks in germany from 2,5 million syrians in 2 years :DD

>Celts returning to their homeland
Poetry

>I am indistinguishable from a native speaker,

goodluck, my teacher is Bulgarian and lives here for like 30 years and still has accent

I'm pretty good with languages.

>also czech economy is in need of immigrants
Lump of labor fallacy.

read the wikipedia page about lump of labor fallacy and come back to me again underage

Fuck off we're full

I know what I'm talking about landele.

I own a vz58, I'm practically already an honorary Check.

This is not America or Belgium, you don't need automatic gun to buy bread at your local večerka

Do you really think your life will improve if you move to some Eastern European commieblock with a color scheme that will make you want to barf?

I live around all kinds of brown people (natives and hispanics) and they generally don't cause any more problems than whites do.

>you don't need gun
Fuck off Feinstein.

>This place is going to turn into a fucking mess, and it seems like about half of native Belgians are loving it this way.

True. I think the best strategy would be to let the system bleed out. If all the rich, educated people with ambitions are moving the political elite won't be able to sustain itself and the migrants they invited

>i call out fallacies without knowing what they mean
>i own fully automatic rifle in a country where guns are banned
>czechs all own guns because i read it online

you are type of retard that goes to prague and exchanges euro with guys on street lel

The lump of labor fallacy applies.

>commieblock with a color scheme that will make you want to barf

battling this was one of the first things government targeted after revolution that lead to fall of communism, nowadays none commieblocks are painted grey, especially in richer areas

I'm not planning on moving to a commieblock, I want to buy a house in the countryside, preferably with lakes and mountains and shit.

>battling this was one of the first things government targeted after revolution that lead to fall of communism, nowadays none commieblocks are painted grey, especially in richer areas

grey and white color scheme over boxes = barf

Impressive set of integers you got there.

Things are way too good still at the moment. As long as people can be fat and comfortable, there's no real reason to rise up until it's way too late.

If a severe financial crisis doesn't come soon, Belgians will never open their eyes to reality until the blood is running down the streets.

>impyling the economic migrants would stay in EE

try Ceske Budejovice or Pilsen...both have great breweries(Urquell and Budweiser),are student cities and comfy plus lot of jobs

White Flight doesn´t solve anything.

You cannot predict when that will happen though

What I can predict is that our country will be in a serious political crisis after the federal elections of 2019

and in Budejovice rents are still really low

something like this for 400euro

avoid Prague, there is housing crisis(rents up by 30% in last 2years)

sreality.cz/en/detail/lease/flat/3 kt/ceske-budejovice-ceske-budejovice-7-/1615999324#img=1&fullscreen=false

I'm thinking more of a nice house/ranch by a lake/mountains/forest.

I have a lucrative job, and all I need is internet.

People always say this but how is exposing yourself to alienation and even physical danger solving anything either? Should people in Lambeth or Tower Hamlets suck it up when nine out of ten people look nothing like them?
Where would you draw the line?

Sometimes you have to dodge before you can punch.

Yes it fucking does because our globalist government need white taxpayers to sustain the system. If we regroup elsewhere (Central Europe of South America) they will collapse and the muslims, who rely on the government for gibs, will radicalize and purge all the liberal degenerates

sreality.cz/en/detail/sale/house/cottage/predni-vyton--/3515003228#img=2&fullscreen=false

250k euro, close to biggest lake here, in the mountains(national park) 20km to austrian border

Check North-Balaton region in Hungary.
Badacsony, Keszthely, Tihany, Balatonfüred.

Ethnic western Europeans should build a refugee government in Czechland or western Poland for whites to retrieve decent society and make eastern Europe richer.

just move to finland
there are no niggers outside of helsinki and popular tourist destinations

This is getting pretty close to what I'd like, but not quite there when it comes to comfort and interior.

Are there any houses closer to 5-600.000 Euros?

Any houses around 5-600.000 Euros there?

Honestly I'd rather live in poverty among my own than in riches but surrounded by foreign invaders hostile to my history and culture.

Czech Republic is unironically closer to Western Europe than to Russia

You won't be able to maintain such a house by yourself. Trust me, not to mention the shitload of work around the house.

sreality.cz/detail/prodej/dum/rodinny/cerna-v-posumavi-mokra-/1471672668#img=6&fullscreen=false

sreality.cz/detail/prodej/dum/rodinny/frymburk-frymburk-/3259285852#img=0&fullscreen=false

both are in the same area...close to lipno lake and national park

only negatie thing is that there are a lot of dutch people

>non-symmetric coloring on a cube

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That first is very close to what I'm looking for. Nice house, right by the lake and a forest, no houses nearby.

I think I just found my dream hou...
>only negative thing is that there are a lot of dutch people
OUT OF THE QUESTION, NEXT!

I would if I could but I can't. I am doomed to watch it all go down the gutter because of the dumb decisions of others. I feel like a Roman in the early 5th century.

How good are you at sign language? Because everything outside of Prague and Brno is by far Czech only.

Languages can be learned.

Why not? Do you have a family here?

I'm still a student so that's why I'm considering to build up my life elsewhere

Wilamowice in Poland may also be a good option, since it has a Flemish settler community from the 1300s that still knows its roots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilamowice

yeah, they have resorts like this there

honestly its a great location, yachting in summer, skiing in winter

its budget austria

>Chrt pln skvrn vtrhl skrz trs chrp v čtvrť Krč prv zhltl čtvrthrst zrn

Are you sure?

>hypocrisy: the thread

Is Czech a good place for Asian men to move too? Just in the one in a million chance Australia goes back to its white only policy days.

Oj oast ui fretter nie ot goat ier slicht begunn goan.

I speak 6 languages (4 fluent) if you count distinct dialects.

Explain yourself Ján.

>although I think they're mostly czech converts.
Atheism everyone

welp 1% of czech population are vietnamese and we like them

I'm sure you have your own too and unlike you, we DON'T import more.

Fuck off noone wants you here shitskin commie

I'll make you want me.

im mongol and I look nothing like a viet desu

Ok, if you really want to live in non nigger coutry, pick belarus (my plan when your "work" comes to cz too), they will not accept you too but at least it stays longer

While this probably has its benefits, I was really looking for something "secluded", but still with relatively good accessibility.

Yeah, family (mother and sister), and poorfag. But I keep the option open on the long run, hence why I don't take loans with the bank for a car or a house.

I'm concentrating on living in an ascetic fashion and saving up some money for the next 10 years. I'm good at learning languages, and I'm not stupid, but for now I'm still a wageslave. I do have a degree in chemistry but it isn't worth a lot.

I also keep my eyes on the Slavlands as most desirable future destination.

Anyway, godspeed to you user.

Just keep in mind that the Germanic/Celtic peoples inhabited much of Eastern Europe long before the Slavs arrived.

We will reconquer, user. We will reconquer.

>Just keep in mind that the Germanic/Celtic peoples inhabited much of Eastern Europe long before the Slavs arrived.
It's cute that you believe that.

Do I sense a bit of the South-East-Flemish there?

>welp 1% of czech population are vietnamese and we like them
My Vietnamese mate says his uncIe Iives in Czech RepubIic. He reckons he traveIIed there by Iand iIIegaIIy aII the way from Vietnam and now he's pretty weaIthy

West Flemish, Best Flemish.

you are free to try

So your single, with an income and a fucking chemistry degree. That's the best position you could be in if you want to move

What matters is where you build up your own familiy and where you children will grow up. I'm pretty confident that I don't want my children to grow up in this marxist - islamic shithole

To me South America seems more appealing though

I don't know whether to laugh at that potato face, or try to plant it.

Bohemia is our original homeland. We'll establish new communities in Central- and Eastern-Europe, intermarry the local Slavs. We'll be the new Goths, the new Vandals. A grand future awaits us.

sounds good to me

mixing make people beautiful

A new Chlodowech will rise. Me.

>mixing make people beautiful
Good goy.

I mean between white people

Bad goy.

How's my Czech?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ubJSHiTrzI

>intermarry the local Slavs. We'll be the new Goths, the new Vandals.

any tribe that tried this was transformed into Slavs themselves, except for Hungarians

they are mostly hipsters who convert to Islam because they want attention

Ok then, I'll be the new Samo the Frank, he also came from Belgium, and lead the West-Slavs to glorious first-world relevancy, there'll be so much win you'll fart in the direction of Germany and Germans will ask for more.