Did this bitch actually just message me looking for a place to stay?

Did this bitch actually just message me looking for a place to stay?

Don't. Just don't.

> homless

No wonder why she'll be homeless the bitch can't spell.

If she's hot ask for fug in exchange, otherwise give her address of nearby homeless shelter

No wonder.
>American school system

She isn't hideous... Just not worth putting up her and a kid for some fug. The fact she even did this bothers me

She's looking for a sucker to leech off of for a few days, don't be that guy, let her find another dumbass.

It's called ewhoring. I make $150 a day pretty easy off of it. She's a dude, and will talk you into trading nudes for Amazon giftcards or Pay Pal. If they're good, the will make you feel like you're the one in control.

I ain't that stupid man. She just messaged again

>I need 150

Like I'd pay for sub parts pussy, or pussy at all

>her and a kid

haha

Say she can stay with you in exchange for sexual favours, when she says some variation of she's not interested in having sex with you reply

"I didn't mean you ;)" and see what happens

>t. Dissociated sociopath who lives in mom's basement

The fact that she specifically said that number....

Then you're smarter than some. Block and never talk to her again.

Say whatever you want faggot. If I can make more money than you do working a 9-5 by smoking weed, playing Halo, and catfishing guys, I will.
Told ya man. I know it all too well.

Genius! And nice trips!

promise her the couch for as many days as she's willing to blow you

She ain't getting jack shit from me. Should I string along for keks? Been kinda doing it already, but I can take it further. Been acting like I'm concerned asking her How's she's gonna get the cash and shit.

Why stoop to that level? Just leave her be.

If you want to, go for it. Ultimately though, the guy doing it has likely had people do the same thing 20 times tonight, so it's just a minor annoyance. That's what it was for me, at least.
It's not a girl. I can 100% promise that. Or if it is, she surely isn't in the situation she says.

>using your resources to raise another man's ball batter

LOL! Son, don't.

Why message someone and instantly go for the I'm broke shit?

Seriously, can we get a pic of her to tell if it's worth banging her for a week of stay?

Hahaha This!! Do it faggot!

If you want, ask her if she can accept Amazon Giftcard. If she says no, she is still probably an ewhore, but if she says yes, it's 100% guaranteed.

Have fun in jail nigger

How can an Amazon gift card pay rent tho?
It's not. She's maybe a 6/10 on a good day. Would post a pic but I know how some of the faggots can be on here. Respecting atleast that much privacy incase it actually is some girl down on her luck.

doode blowjob or two and u do whatever she want trust me i've been there

top fucking kek.

That's the point. I've used the exact same "I'm gonna be homeless" line, and have asked for Amazon Giftcard. The dumbasses who are willing to pay don't question it. If she says yes, you know she's lying, since she can't use it to pay rent. Trust me. Just ask.

its not rent you colossal faggot, just a dude that wants to scam some money
jesus fuck the fucking summer

Should have just responded with, "Yep"

If it bothers you that she'd think of you as a guy she could leech off, why 'string her along'?

Just say 'oh right that's a shame hope you find somewhere'

If she pushes the idea just say 'nah'

How hard is this.

Post pics of girl

Check her pics for brands on clothes and shit. If she's got a lot of pricey items, she's either an ewhore or a stupid waster who brought it on herself, no need to feel bad for sharing.

I don't get it.

Only if youre a cuck

Told her to pawn some shit till payday. Of she bothers replying I'll ask.
No fucking shit dumbass. This thread is literally talking about her ewhoring. I'm asking who's dumb enough to believe that shit.

Welp, I'm the user who has been talking about it being ewhoring, and about my experiences doing it. If anyone's interested, check out hackforums. There's a good section on it. If you do, my name is Larceny.

I'm abandoning thread.

He's implying having sex with the kid she has

screencap rest of conversation op

Don't be a weak man and fall for her THOTTERY..

Respond with. "I know how you feel, same shit about to happen to me."

Literally all that happened was me telling her to go to a pawn shop. Hasn't replied since. Probably was just looking to scam.

No wonder.
>Stupid murican nigger

If you're going to criticize her spelling, then you should probably use correct punctuation.

Fuck it! this is a dubs decide thread now!

trooo, steer clear of that cunt

No

Blackmail that slut for sex

Means 150 to fuck

Get some head fam, dont be a queer. then punch her fucking nightmarish son in the head when throws spaghetti all down the side of your fridge

also.. checkn

I actually thought about doing that... But my profile is real. Don't wanna go to jail when someone suggests something like

Yes.

>Actually uses punctuation and commas

Probably a nigger

lol whatta nigger

op is desperate faggot