I wanna see my wife get blacked. Idk why so many ppl are so against it...

I wanna see my wife get blacked. Idk why so many ppl are so against it. Im secure enough in how great my sex is that seeing her with a huge nigger dick dosent make me jealous, just excites me. I want a threesome though not cuckold

>though not cuckold

Cuckolds watch and get forced into chasity, threesome iz diffrent

>though not cuckold

I wanna fuck a guys girl in front of him. I want to make her scream and cum around my cock, then pump her womb full of my seed.

Then pull my softening dick out, and make him clean it up. Taste my cum mixing with her juices as he sucks on the dick that just wrecked his girls pussy.

Does that make me gay?

>huge nigger dick
Prepare for disappointment.

I dont think that makes u gay, or me gay for sucking the dick. We put labels on sexuality, sucking a few dicks dosent make u gay if its for fun in ur marriage to a woman

Id fuck her

Bump for interest

I really wanna try this

Bbc ftw

Sage and hide kids

Bumper

>sucking a few dicks doesn't make you gay

Actually not bait, op here, this is legititmate, i actaully wanna do this witg my wife

I got my wife #BLACKED just to speed things up
>pic related why

now I'm happy, obsessive jealousy ended
shes happy as the BBC invented female orgasms
and the black bull is also happy to shoot his strong african sprem to enrich my woman

took you long enough to accept your place, white boi

See this is the douche bag shit i hate. Why does it always gotta be about the black mans dick is so much better. As a matter of fact my wife has had huge black guys before she met me and i know for a fact im way better. But ppl always wanna take it to where ur trying to

>ITT the blacked myth

then why are you specifically looking for a black dude to fuck your girl???? Clearly there's something special to you about black dudes because if there wasn't then you'd just have a normal, slightly less homosexual, threesome fetish

Ive done it with a white guy before with my ex, he had 11", i want to do it with a bbc i think just bc how taboo it is

Bump

Lets do it

>telling him to wear a condom is very rude and disrespectful.