ITT: Things you hate about your loved ones

ITT: Things you hate about your loved ones

>My mother is a fully blown Feminazi
>"Calling a woman a cunt is LITERALLY the same as calling a black person a nigger" her exact words not even 10 minutes ago
>Believes "Mansplaining" is a thing
>Believes that a man looking at a woman is a disgusting act

So how about you guys

How did you survive?

I pretend like I agree with her stances.

Femanism blows, but unless you like in certain parts of europe or australia, you shouldnt go around calling women cunts to their face (especially the US).

Im not personally offended by words and think people that are need to grow thicker skin, but theres definitely a difference between calling some woman a bitch compared to a cunt

Faggot.

You should give up your testicles

>Gf has an eating disorder and is autistic (the intelligent kind)
>Never able to have a good discussion because she nitpicks how I word my arguements and it's impossible to get any point across
>Incredibly difficult with food, and she usually doesn't finish her plates
Still love her though.

My folks are hardcore christians. They see sin in everything and will start proselytizing at the drop of a hat. I've had to ban them from seeing my kids because they keep trying to indoctrinate them "for the good of their souls".

If a woman is being a cunt then I see no reason she shouldn't be called one.

Wife is beautiful and brilliant. She has several degrees and is a well paid CPA.
However, like most accountants, she doesn't always pick up on social cues. It's not usually a big deal, but it can put a strain on things sometimes.

first of all, OP
nice dubs. kinda fitting the fact that your mom ist a FemiNAZI.

things i hate about my loved ones:

my mom is alwalys right. she is really intelligent and most times her arguments totally make sense, it doesnt matter about what we are talking. but sometimes she just have a weird retarded brain and when i tell her she is wrong, she just answers: you are young you dont know better than me.
thank god i dont live in her house anymore.
my dad is like a fucking thunder when he gets angry.
he lights up and yells really fast and loud at you, but he cools down instantly. all you can do is just taking it ironically.

>Never able to have a good discussion
>Usually doesnt finish plates
>Autistic

That isnt love. Youre just too used to her and dont want to change

>>"Calling a woman a cunt is LITERALLY the same as calling a black person a nigger" her exact words not even 10 minutes ago
but this is true? I mean, how wouldn't it?
>>Believes "Mansplaining" is a thing
but this is also true. Have you seriously never witnessed this?

I have limited energy. Why would I waste it on pointless arguments with my mother. It isn't like it would change her views.

a cunt is pretty much just a super-bitch. then again, feminists like to take words and misunderstand them, like the word feminist.
is mansplaining when a man tries to explain something simple that the woman just can't seem to understand?

Should word it better. We can have good discussions, but sometimes if I disagree the wrong way things go apeshit. Afterwards she usually apologizes. We both understand each other's quirks.

>Mom is a whore
>Dad can barely walk, and gets angry very easily
>Brother is a liberal, and a wannabe. Also thinks he's right all the time.
>Grandpa is dead

A desperate attempt at bait...

>a cunt is pretty much just a super-bitch
Exactly. My mother can't seem to wrap her head around this.

>dad always telling me to get a job
>mom bursts into tears when she sees me
>sister wont let me be alone with her kids
>grandma always gets me the wrong video game for christmas
>my girlfriend isn't the special edition pillow

If you see a black dude doing something annoying, youre not going to go up and call him a nigger. The most youll do is call him an asshole

If you see some guy with down syndrome acting up, youre not going to go up to his face and call him retarded. The most youll do is look at whoever is there looking after him, and roll your eyes

Youre not going to go up to some girl whos being obnoxious and call her a cunt. Youll just call her a bitch at most

You can think things youd say on Sup Forums in public, but youll never say them out loud to strangers

>Im really whats wrong with my family and should die

That's why you have to rebel and vote Republican. They have some really exciting policies, you should check it out and donate if you can! www.gop.com

Cunt and nigger are in no way the same thing. Cunt is about being cuntish, not about race.

>s mansplaining when a man tries to explain something simple that the woman just can't seem to understand?

No mansplaining is when a man is actually wrong about something but trying to make others believe hes right by asserting the wrong thing over and over again.

What if I do openly call niggers, niggers in public?

kike

women do this way more than men.
men will usually just akwardly try to have the subject dropped because they can realize that they are incorrect. women will sometimes keep trying to say they are right just to save face. it should be called womanizing, or being a feminist, or something

Cuntsplaining?

They're not the same at all youre right

I'm just saying its language you would only use on this site

You are retarded. Mansplaining is when a man sits with his legs open, and accoridng to feminists, this somehow oppresses them I guess

>Exactly. My mother can't seem to wrap her head around this

This is a perfect example for mansplaining. YOu have to understand that words do not just mean things that YOU see in them. Your mother has probably been called bitch and cunt a lot of times in her life and some of those might have not been the most pleasant experiences.
You just don't get to define what cunt means to another person, especially a woman. It's not your right.

>inb4 muh freedom, incoherent rage

Both my P's are fuck-ups. I hated my mother as a child and teen. She wouldnt stfu screaming about nothing. She took her frustrations out on us in the form of verbal abuse and demands. Pops to this day never put the bottle down. He'll die on a dialysis machine if hes lucky. Fuck ups

damage control

cunt

>dick

What's wrong with calling Black people Niggers?

My fiance is a jew. I try to look past it, as otherwise she is a beautiful caring woman. But as time goes on her jewishness gets more pronounced. She went from having no work experience to being a high ranking banker in a year. Normally this ia,cause,for celebration. But now I am under pressure to "perform to a similar level".....ignore the fact that she used her kike connections to get into banking. And ignore the fact that I am making 14.50 an hour working 50 hours a week as a security guard. But I am not making as much as her, so her kike family is encouraging her to leave me. I love this jewess....but fuck me if kikes never change. Also she wants to fuck another man while I watch. Lol. No. I told her I would leave her regardless if she brought it up again.
Oh and her kike father owes me 11 grand because I lent him money. It's been 2 years and he's only paid me back 9 of the 20k I lent him. Never making that mistake again.

Fuck kikes.

But oh god is the sex good. Im so conflicted.

its hurtful?

Maybe it's language you would only use on this site but not I. I'm not saying it's a word I throw around lightly (at least not in this sense) but I see it as no different than calling a guy a prick.

> trigger warning
So what, am I supposed to look up your history of verbal abuse?
Just like I have to accept it means something more relevant to her, she has to accept, it doesn't mean much to me, not to mention that I simply don't know what your experiences were.

>but I see it as no different than calling a guy a prick.

I know you can't see it but let me tell you it is a difference.

>mom is too easily scared for anything. Burglers for instance when there is no indication they are coming whatsoever.

>sis is addicted to weed and it's impossible to have a normal discussion about many subjects because she is too stubborn

>dad has a talent for saying the wrong things at the wrong time or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time

Hate is a wrong way to put it though, everyone got some annoying traits

What is the difference then?

>addicted to weed
Kill yourself fucking normie

Enlighten me then. What is so different?

your mother is a wise woman should slap your ass other wise you gonna grow up a shmock and be disciplined on the street the hard way

I dont know a single person that has been offended by being called a prick

although nothing wrong with looking at woman

I hate my grandmother. She just hates everybody and is the most negative person on the planet. Nice neighbors? She torments them. My cousin (18) gets a first gf? She ignores her in the house when she comes over for a visit. She spent LITERALLY the last 15 years of her life talking about how shes going to die soon anyway, not doing anything with her life even though she has enough money. She is very illiterate and not able to reflect on her self at all.

That's a lie. Unless you don't actually know any people.

I use it in real life all the time, to peoples' faces. But I am an old and stopped giving a shit years ago.

Yeah right. You know shit. The weed here is really strong and it's not only a weed addiction, but psychological problems which keep the addiction intact. I'm talking about an addiction of 20 years right now. Grow up and get some brains. There are more addictions then just physical.

YOu have to understand that words do not just mean things that YOU see in them. He has probably been called dicknugget and prick a lot of times in his life and some of those might have not been the most pleasant experiences.
You just don't get to define what prick means to another person, especially a man. It's not your right.

kek

>Also she wants to fuck another man while I watch.
> conflicted

I enjoy ugetting triggered lul

In our culture men are seen as strong and good and women are weak and bad. This board is best proof for this.
Therefore an insult that refers to males like "dick" "prick" etc. will never be as hurtful as an insult that refers to females like "bitch" "cunt" etc.
You don't usually feel it, because when you as a male are called a cunt, it's just a figure of speech, but for women it literally means "I hate you and so does society since ever and we are going to fuck you up".
That's a pretty big difference.

>then
Than
>more kinds of addiction than physical
No

I think you may be reading too much into it mate

Cucks are everywhere

I should clarify. She brought it up once and I told her no. She hasn't brought it up again. I just count it as a mark against her integrity.

Ur just trying to make it seem like society does so u have an excuse for being an ass to women for no reason. Reality is that everyone is different and should be judged by their mental and physical capacities and not their gender oer race

I think you are evading the issue because you see that there is something to it.

Kick the cunt in the head and when she's bleeding on the ground ask her if she thinks men and women are equal. Tell her to take her natural submissive position.

No it means just "you, personally, are a cunt". When someone calls a woman a cunt he doesnt mean that every woman is a cunt. NO, YOU behaved like a cunt and got called out on it, so stop being a cunt, cunt

>I should clarify. She brought it up once and I told her no. She hasn't brought it up again. I just count it as a mark against her integrity.

You know in addition to the whole juden thing

>>no
Ignires any mental disability or addiction such as gambling addiction

The only problem is I often call women cunts to their faces, quite loudly. And I call the retarded as I see them

>plot twist
I'm a nigger

call her a cuntnigger

Gambling compulsion. Addiction is a misnomer. Addiction is only chemical.

Mansplaining has sort of morphed into a term that women use when they want to tune out rational argument just because it came from a man. Women want to be thought of as competent and equal to men in the workplace, but how will they ever catch up if they refuse to learn anything?

I think you might be making links that just aren't there.
checked btw

Well, maybe if you left her basement you could live your life without having to worry about your shit mom.

So just because women are oversensitive we shouldn't point out when they're being cunts? You are so full of shit.

Do you know what she's thinking about? Nigger cock. She asked you if you were ok being a cuck. Good job saying no, but bad job not dumping her ass right then and there

She will fuck someone else, if she hasnt already

That's her telling you that she's already moved on sexually. The next step will be when she creates an excuse to pull away emotionally, maybe she'll orchestrate a fight. The next step will come when she asks for "space" to think about things. The final step will be when she finds someone more successful and starts fucking him. I give your relationship 5 months at best until your separated and she's fucking someone else and completely over you.

wake up
fucking cunt

If she's asking you that obviously you're a weak and submissive piece of shit. You need to lift heavy weights (and eat a fuckton if you're skinny). Also stop fapping as much because the "I just blew my nutt" relaxed haze is beta as fuck.

where's your dad???

My sister is a stupid cunt; the "refugees welcome" and "muh marxism" sort.

yeah fuck refugees, those people don't deserve a safe place to live

thats not how addiction is defined, no. not a misnomer

Oh I plan on dumping her kike add as soon as the final check from her dad comes through. I made sure he was legally bound to pay me back in full after 4 years. I'm not stupid. I just don't want to sour the possibility by breaking his little girls heart before then. I'm no cuck. What I'm conflicted about is my opinion of Jews after this....gettin real close to donning the swas

My parents are divorced and my step dad is a fucking pushover when it comes to arguing with her.

>fully blown Feminazi
>loved one

pick one or kys

Yeah. She says her family is full of shit, but at the same time she thinks security is a dead end job. I see the signs. I just don't want to believe it's over money.

They can fuck off. The White Nations are not for them to fuck up

They can go to the next country over, there's no need for them to fuck off halfway around the world. It's people like you that are ruining our countries. You need to be killed, silencing you is not enough, you need to be permanently ended.

Kek onlygoodone/10

thats not a "quirk" thats her being a cunt and you being pathetic

I'll heil to that.

>No mansplaining is when a man is actually wrong about something but trying to make others believe hes right by asserting the wrong thing over and over again.
This is something only men do? Or men supposedly do often enough that it needs it's own term? Sounds awful sexist to me.

>falling for bait this hard

manSPLAINING=/=manSPREADING

>hates refugees
>thinks the situation was caused by them
>does not realize the interest of western civilizations is the real problem
>he hasn't experienced real fear of dying in his fag life and still thinks he completely understand refugees.

are you me?

>parents think we're approaching the end-times of civilization
>have argued against their provided anecdotes
>dad always 'overheats' in a way, just gets fed up and gets quiet because I shoot down his every point with objectivity
>mother likes to move the goalpost in these situations
>just agree with her, otherwise dad'll do what he typically does when he's pissed on a road-trip: demand to drive, and drive recklessly
>thanks to these fucks I can handle a ton of stress
>don't understand how people crack under pressure so easily
>when parents try to open up to me, they're either guilt-tripping or looking for pity
>they go so far as to compare their pasts to one-another, and try to convince me that my childhood wasn't so bad (minimizing)
>parenting style: short-fused idle threats from the father, anxiety-promoting punishment directly followed by reassurance from mother
>threats, even ultimatums don't phase me now, I'm mentally-prepared for the worst
>intimacy with girlfriends and friends always feels empty and unwarranted

I'd bail from this household, but my parents have grown into passive-aggressive pussies, and it's way easier to deal with than the violence and resulting anxiety I was provided with as a kid...
so basically I'm waiting for my entire family to get together with an ultimatum. I know I can get a job to pay to live on my own, I've worked out all the numbers and have double-checked with many different people. I'm ready.

I'm going to juice these manipulative fucks for all they've got, and then I'll leave.

>thinks I care about fairness, equality, egalitarianism etc.
>doesn't understand that I don't give a fuck if we caused the situation, they can fuck off anyway
>literally playing some mind game where we have to even up the equality score because niggers and sandniggers had a rough time

>Have fiance
>Work 10 hour days
>Asks me to pick up things at the store at 4am when I get off instead of just going herself
>Doesn't package leftovers
>Just leaves them sitting on the stove at room temperature so they're dry as fuck
>Always tries to convince me not to work or get me to leave work then worries about money if I miss a day