So I got grindr, because I'm OP and thus a fag, and now I realise why people think gays are degenerates...

So I got grindr, because I'm OP and thus a fag, and now I realise why people think gays are degenerates. So many old 50-60 year olds sending me dick pics without asking and wanting me to come over to their place straight away (no pun intended) to fuck. Jesus fucking christ.

How do I just find a nice, cute bf whose whole identity doesn't revolve around them sucking dick?

>how do i find a cute bf
probably go out in public. i don't really know though. ive been wanting the same thing but have kind of given up

Grindr is for hookups not dating dipshit

Damn, going out into public is not really my thing. Plus, how do you even find out if someone is gay?
>"oh btw, I like sucking penis. Do you also?"
>gets punched in the face

Yeah and nah. It literally has the option to say you are only interested in dating.

Also, I met a crazy guy who was convinced humans were created by aliens. Fucking fried cunt.

It's not gay men that are degens...... It's men.

Straight men send unsolicited dick pics to women all the time.

this

There are so many of us I don't understand how we haven't come up with a place to meet. I've done exactly what op did n feel the exact same way. I wish there was a place where gay guys could meet besides a bar

You guys kinda sound like the neck beard betas of the gay community.

I have gay friends, who have been in gay relationships. Maybe you're just fucking boring and undesirable.

But you don't see too many straight guys that are degenerate bug chasers trying to get every strain of aids from random women. That would be a fag thing

Yeah it can be hard to tell if someone is gay

>It's not gay men that are degens...... It's men.
True, but I'm a guy, and I don't do that. There have to be some decent men out there. I just don't know how to find them.

Yeah, I feel uncomfortable when I think about going to a gay bar. I don't wanna go alone and get raped, and have creepy old fucks trying to chat me up.
I guess a pride parade is a place to meet, but I would rather die than go to that cancer.

I use to work in a store and many of the workers were gay (im straight btw) and they spend a lot of time talking abou sex and all that stuff, even more than the straight guys.

By boring and undesirable you me not whores right. Where do you meet other gay guys except at bars n on the internet? It's not like girls where can just assume she likes guys and might be interested in you. I'm bi have dated a girl and a guy

>I have gay friends, who have been in gay relationships. Maybe you're just fucking boring and undesirable.
I have been in relationships before, but even then my bf was a degenerate cunt, so we broke up.
Yeah, that was my fear too. Perhaps I'm just undesirable.

>Straight guys arnt as degenerate meme
Tell that to all the cucks.
Plus, the main thing that is important to gay guy is that his bf is HIV negative

>Yeah, I feel uncomfortable when I think about going to a gay bar. I don't wanna go alone and get raped, and have creepy old fucks trying to chat me up.
I guess a pride parade is a place to meet, but I would rather die than go to that cancer
You're literally me

>Perhaps I'm just undesirable.
Don't let that asshole make you feel bad. You sound like perfect bf material

>How do I just find a nice, cute bf whose whole identity doesn't revolve around them sucking dick?
Go to a gay bar, be social, and don't use Grindr. Online hookups will leave you open to mostly sex trolls and catfishers. If you go online, you are lazy. You could try networking, but that skill is lost to most people nowadays. If you want to go online and find what you want, you must do the pay sites. Trolls never pay, catfish never pay. Those who pay are serious and actually read your profile. If they are trolls or catfish, they are wealthy bored people and are more rare than catfish and trolls are common. Oh, and for pay sites, use burn cards. Use cards that only have money you transfer to them so they are highjack immune. Hacker "Awesome! I stole his card number! What? He only has 3 cents on it? Damn it!" When you put money on that card, put only a teeny bit more than you want to spend and spend it instantly. Most Grindr guys are sex trolls.

It's guys being guys tbh. Remove girls from the equation and hormones are rampant. I'm a girl, on grinder (for bf and I to have fun) and our profile is completely blank yet I open it to like 10 dick pics.

There are decent men out there but the majority on dating apps and snap chat are the guys who send unsolicited dick pics. It's shit. Like if I wanted to see that nasty little worm, is ask too. I don't wanna see your dick before your face.

Like, what the fuck is with all the rainbows and bdsm shit worn in public. It's almost as if they are uncomfortable with themselves being gay and they need approval from other people. Take it down a notch, faggots.

Thank you!! You made me smile :)

Thanks for the advice. But still, how do I know if the guy is gay? I already said I feel like someone might try to take advantage of me at a gay bar.

Nice digits. That's guys for you I guess

>Thanks for the advice. But still, how do I know if the guy is gay? I already said I feel like someone might try to take advantage of me at a gay bar.
That's the risk you take. Better in real life than internet shit unless you pay for internet shit.

I, by n omens think all guys are the same but it's the actions of those guys that kind of fuck it up for the rest of you. The guys that can't take no for an answer, continue pestering despite them clearly not being interested, demanding nudes and sending dick pics and calling g the person a whore for not doing what you want. That fucks it up for the good guys, because girls mostly see these guys.

OK, thanks. Talking about gay bars, I have a straight friend that I drink with quite a bit, and I was thinking of asking him to come to a gay bar with me, just like, so I'm not going alone. Do you think that will be to weird?

Maybe we should make all the gays..... like they did to the jews.

..only..... rainbow colored numbers

New phone. Still getting used to the keyboard, my apologies.

>How do I just find a nice, cute bf whose whole identity doesn't revolve around them sucking dick?
Step 1 id get off of grindr. That app is designed to simply be about hookups, and, thus, you're not going to find very many people who are on there for any other reason.

What you need is to interact with people who share interests with you -- whether that's films or music or whatever. I'd recommend a different app that's focus on dating rather than hookups.

There's no easy solution, and you may be looking for a very long time. Just know that it's worth the wait. Good luck.

Yeah, but you can only change your own actions, you cant change other people. Im not going to say society can change it either, because it's already pretty socially unacceptable. That's just the world we live in.

I've tried other dating apps, but there are not many guys on there, and the girls are all stuck up and have super high standards (bi fag here).

Nobody is really straight or gay, just different levels of preference. Everything new is weird. Just explore. If he rejects, play it off as just fooling around.

OK, thanks

My work is done here.