Im drunk. rekt thread. go

im drunk. rekt thread. go.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/street-fight/teen-boy-beat-up-kick-stomp-pick-wrong-guy-moscow-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Picke rick thread

I am sober. Fuck you.

i gave up drinking heavily because i realized i was only self medicating and losing people's respect here's a thing

Hooo. Hooooooo. Oh jesus that one was rough to watch

i've never watched to the end, does he succeed in killing his dick?

H-H-H-H-H-Hyyyypeeerr COmmmmmbOOOOOOOO

That's not fucking rekt, that's insanity.

What fucking compelled him?

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Show Pickle Rick scar!

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

and here i thought you were talking about kenshiro

the guy's head didn't kersplode after

kepp em coming

...and coming

Never. Lock. Your. Legs. On. The. Leg. Press.

i've seen several head injuries on this board and everyone always seems to go into the t-rex position when they collapse

Why was she being filmed? I don't get why so many people film random shit.

dont stop ya fags

What is that stupid bitch doing? if i had a bottle on my hand i will kill that motherfucker with it

Most of the ones i've seen, they do that thing where their arms go stiff and like, shoot between their knees.

That's fucking badass

This stuff makes me very uncomfortable but im here to prepare my mind for ww3

Suicide is badass

This has a best gore watermark but I can't find it yet. I'm on like page 24. I want to know where this happened.

Fuck, it's on page 25. Nevermind.
bestgore.com/street-fight/teen-boy-beat-up-kick-stomp-pick-wrong-guy-moscow-russia/

punch him out, sure but wtf did he say to him to make him repeatedly try to stomp the life out of him?

I guess we'll never know. Made me angry to see him getting beaten like that. Especially with other people just watching. So many people never help.