Saw this bitch on tinder just a few minutes ago. I remember knowing her and being into her a few years ago...

Saw this bitch on tinder just a few minutes ago. I remember knowing her and being into her a few years ago, and after I gave up trying to fuck her i still followed her on instagram etc and I remember noticing she got fatter and fatter. Unfollowed about a year ago, and this is the first time seeing her again and Jesus Christ she became a whale now. She used to be hot. Why do girls let themselves become fatties?

She's still cute. GTFO here you virgin neckbeard cunt.

Shes hot af you homo.
Not fat at all. Thats chubby/thick at best.
Go get a skeltal you babydick and let her handled by a man.

>fatties

Your definition of a 'fattie' is clearly misguided.
If anything, I'd label her as THICC bae.
Seriously, if you're not taking a chance right now and asking her out in order to plow her next Friday, you're a lost mental case.

Who gives a shit. Either way you still wont get to smash faggot.

>rejected
>cry about it on Sup Forums
how beta can you get

She is a whale you right. But you also a faggot

Definitely not a virgin haha
Very straight I assure you, I'm just saying she used to be hotter and I don't find her attractive anymore. Not my type
And nah man everyone these days calling fat or chubby chicks THICC is fucking stupid. I want a girl who takes care of her body
Don't particularly wanna smash. Current gf is hotter imo

Not rejected, never went for it, she had an annoying voice, the tits weren't worth the voice no matter how nice they were

>I want a girl who takes care of her body

Do you take care of yours? If you're not having a higly defined abs and strong upper body, then you don't deserve a girl that takes care of her body.

Yes, life's a bitch. Ladies don't have to do anything to be gorgeous, they just eat a little bit less and all the curves naturally pop out. If you're a man, it's a completely different story, months/years of really hard work at home/gym with seriously proper nutrition.

Good luck, user.

I mean yeah I do take care of my body, so does my gf. Swimming daily does wonders

You sound like a whiny fag.

>Why do girls let themselves become fatties

because "beautiful at every size" mentality...

also because sport and dieting are hard, and most women spend their pampered life avoiding everything too difficult.

Post more of her pics!

You sound like a faggot

I found a few of her older ones

APPRECIATE THE BIGGER BUTT AND TITS SHE HAS YOU AUTISTIC SPERG..

ITT Americans

lol

>Your definition of a 'fattie' is clearly misguided

she's probably 40% fat at this point, so calling her a fattie is pretty accurate.

FYI a "normal" girl has around 25% body fat

That's what you call thick.

You are obviously an ugly dog yourself since you "tried to fuck" her for ages and failed. However she's fat af now.

These three would have to be virgins, the claim she is thicc/chubby/not fat etc. fucking mornons. Just because you are virgins it doesn't mean you have to defend every single girl on the internet that you would fuck just to lose your virginity retards. Shes fat.

I texted her for a few months in like sophomore year oh high school. Definitely better looking and less of a fucking sperglord now. After actually dating multiple girls and actually fucking a few I definitely matured a lot.

Not American actually.

Not a virgin either. Just think she's still cute. Also, don't think she's fat. Not skinny, but not fat either.

I'm just tired of the Sup Forums hive mind rhetoric of edgy misogyny.

She's definitely fat you can't deny this.

American spotted, kek. That's not hot that's a godamn obese you degeneratedfuck.

At least the girl in your pic had a kid, so that's somewhat of an excuse. This chick is in the prime of her life

Yeah sure bigger tits and ass but at the expense of having a decent body. I don't know anyone that would pick her current form over her from say 2014

That's adulthood. Everyone has the metabolism of a squirrel in high school, plus sports and other activities to stay active.

Sour grapes

Guess so, kind of disappointing

You ever seen friends? Do you remember Janice? Chandlers ex that kept showing up and had that super distinctive laugh and voice? That's what she sounded like. I can't imagine the sounds she'd make during sex

I mean depends where you draw the line. I consider her larger than average, but not fat to the point where I find her unattractive.

After a while the whole "hurr durr DAE landwhales Sup Forumsros!?" gets really boring.

Yeah yeah it just comes down to personal preference. I wasn't saying She isn't attractive at all, I mean there's definitely worse girls out there, I just was shocked with how much she let herself go. In my opinion she was much better looking before and now she's not as hot

c'est la vie. Wait till you're 30.

Awhhh hell naw