Does the player make the coach or does the coach make the player? Would Jordan have won so much without Phil...

Does the player make the coach or does the coach make the player? Would Jordan have won so much without Phil? Would AI have a ring if he ever played under a competent coach?

too much ass

thanks Mr. Skeltal

>Larry Brown
>a competent coach

pick two

Why does it have to be one or the other? It's the perfect storm. A good coach and a guy who has a lot of potential. Maybe the player wouldn't be as good without his particular coach and maybe the coach wouldn't look as good if he didn't have a player with such potential. They help each other.

take these chubby cunts to weight watchers

are those Ingram's sisters?

Coaching systems can definitely make the player

Whichever accomplishments can't be attributed strictly to coach or player (i.e., not many; you shouldn't credit Belichick for passing yards and sure as fuck not Brady for wins) they share them equally.

P.S. You have a future in advertising, fucker.

Who is that? WeirdChan or whatever her name is?

this is extremely spooky

Slenderman's daughters?

The one with her hands behind her hair is so cute :3 I would totally wife her, no regrets.

>mexico
hope you reincarnate as better chance

I'm a good looking lad

wtf is this shopped?

>What are high heels?

do people really find his attractive?

Are you really a chubby chasing dude?
>amerifat flag

Oh of course, nevermind

Fuck this shit man, real people are fucking disgusting, I'm going back to Sup Forums.

I would use the left one as a condom to fuck the right one.

What the fuck...

thanks Mr Skeltal

that's like a stack of three jose altuve's

shes a solid 4 altuves

both

Lets not pretend they're not too thin, but at least it's better than being too fat

I recommend all of you attend a 'Pray Away the Gay' camp. They are both models and even a little fat is disgusting.

low test beta detected