Any femanons willing to say racist things on vocaroo? I love fapping to hot girls being racist but it's hard to find

any femanons willing to say racist things on vocaroo? I love fapping to hot girls being racist but it's hard to find.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1P4ZfU3Sjly
vocaroo.com/i/s1Hbu9ZJ4a0n
vocaroo.com/i/s1e07cCKf7Kw
vocaroo.com/i/s0s3ap67CMUn
vocaroo.com/i/s0teXbxlTF25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oddly, I think I can see why you can't get laid.
in b4 cuck libtard nigger derp derp derp

OP here, I'm actual liberal and a latino of mixed race origin. I like it because it's "wrong" and "taboo"

I was gonna offer my services until you said you were a liberal.

not a liberal in all senses. I'm right-leaning when it comes to abortion, etc.

I approach each topic with an open mind.

what am I supposed to draw from this? nice feet btw

Let me determine how classically liberal you are:
Whats your specific stance on abortion?

>I was gonna offer my services until you said you were a liberal.

Not OP, can you offer your services to me?

I'm doing a vocaroo thread after work today actually, 2pm est
I just came in here to be a shit while on break

>Let me determine how classically liberal you are:
>Whats your specific stance on abortion?

I don't believe in it. It might be a grey area when a life is in danger, but aside from that, nope. We can't quite decide when a life starts, so since we can't, we have to assume it starts at conception.

well...thx?

If i was home alone i would because i tend to say a lot of racist shit lol

Same I made my ex draw hitler on her tit for me and swastikas

go to the bathroom and whisper shit? pleeease

What an ineffective opinion. Babies gonna get aborted either way because heartless people gonna be heartless.
We should make abortion as easy as possible until around 20 weeks (ill let the scientific comminity debate that time frame. Thats just the best one ive determined) and beyond that stonewall it except in case of medical necessity, rape or incest. This is, in my opinion, the only answer that respects the bodily autonomy of the mother and the "child"
Outlawing abortion just hurts people.

Uh, I guess.

What are you after?

He is a pro-life scum, dont do anything for this fag

Could you just act like the stereotypes about black men are true? like how they're good for nothing, crack dealing, apes? But sexualize them at the same time, like they're only good for their dick?

What an asshole, assuming those fetuses want to exist in the first place.

>He is a pro-life scum

I don't impose my opinions on anyone, and I know that there is zero chance of abortion being illegal. It's just my personal opinion on the matter. Stop being silly.

So say it kind of like it turns me on that they're bad or something?

Or that it turns me on I'm being racist about it?

24 weeks. But yup, I agree. First time I've heard something sensible here.

bump

>dont do anything for this fag
>fag
you're a pro-slur animal, kys

You're in a thread where OP is asking for girls to say racist things, you roody-poo

both. act like your father would be SO mad for you going black, but you wanna be bad and try out those nasty thug african animals cuz u heard they fuck best.

Like basically be a racist white girl who is attracted to blacks but doesn't know why?

Ok. Let me have a think for a second.

>You're in a thread where OP is asking for girls to say racist things, you roody-poo

I AM OP, ya goof

appreciate it!

Ok, that was kinda weird. Had to be a bit quiet 'cause my dad is in the other room....

I think abortion is just fine.
I think long term.

Say this is an unwanted kid that the mother keeps.

Then 3 years down the line we get another casey anthony bitch or we get those moms that we see on the news bearing and torturing their kids and simply not giving a fuck.

Im sorry but if i had the choice at life and i knew my mother wouldnt treat me right because she didnt want me id tell them to kill me now before i had to experience that.

Or of the kid survives the abuse then it has the chance to grow up and be a batshit crazy person and hirt others because mommmy didnt love them.

Then we got adoption...it sounds nice but do you realize how shitty it actually can be? Kids having no real sense of home, being put with different people and let me remind you that the people foster kids can encounter can also be just as abusive.
Also growing up knowing mommy didnt want you can fuck with a kids mind.

This is why im all for abortion...if a kid cant be promised a loving mother and a decent life then just fucking kill it before you torture the poor thing for its own exsistance...thats fucked.

But see...many retards cant think of it like that

But here you go I guess...

vocaroo.com/i/s1P4ZfU3Sjly

That makes it even more stupid that you'd say that

Take this old recording from a few days ago you liberal loon. Shit, you mightve been the one that requested it

vocaroo.com/i/s1Hbu9ZJ4a0n

>But see...many retards cant think of it like that
wow, way to be condescending

>If you don't agree with me you're clearly retarded

Morality is fake all we have is a system set to maximize everyone's benefit a fetus can't kill me shoot it in the fucking head

this....was actually my request. holy shit. lmao. thanks again

I say that because people are too busy trying to be PC and protect life but dnt even bother to consider what kinda life that childs gonna have once its born.

So yea...i stick by what i say

Kek. Was actually fun.
Im always down for more but I am actually at work.

I definitely understand it's not an easy issue to resolve, but that argument is like saying "kill the poor, their lives will suck anyway"

But this wasn't your request

>But this wasn't your request
it was. I usually request in /fsa/ on /soc/ but ocassionally come here if there's a vocaroo thread.

Checked.

Also wtf bitch you sound real young.

Like Sup Forums bait young.

How was what she said racist Cx

not OP but that was kinda hot moar?

Love the accent. Can't understand shit but it's not like something that a trap would say does really matters anyways

Being poor is a choice unless you were born into it. If people try hard enough they can fix their financial situation.

Being concieved is not the childs choice. This is someone elses life you have to make choices for and i think if you know that this kid isnt gonna have a good shot at life for whatever reason it may be the kindest thing you can do is kill it before it has to experience that shit..

>How was what she said racist Cx
I don't only request racist stuff. I request a lot of different things, I just felt like cumming to racism tonight

Just because i said i wanted to fuck black guys doesnt make it any less racist that i called them felons and implied the kids they gave me would also be violent
>comeonnow.jpg

>If people try hard enough they can fix their financial situation.
>i think if you know that this kid isnt gonna have a good shot at life for whatever reason it may be the kindest thing you can do is kill it

choose one

Not him, I'm actually requester/OP, but just wanted to remind you that in the vocaroo you're referring to, you don't ever actually mention race, that was another recording

Fair point, without context it's vague. I think its racist towards white and black guys simultaneously in context. Lmao

What is mental retardation

agreed. Damn that audio was hot. what time is it where you're at right now? I wanna know when to set an alarm to check for your vocaroo thread later today

So then severe cases like that are the only situations where abortion makes sense, gotcha.

Yes

Its 6am right now. Im off work at 1pm and it takes me an hour to charge my phone and decompress.
Cya then! I'm making myself get out later with each post.

There isnt a choice here.
Explain why you think there is

Um dude you really not hear being called a nigger enough that you need a sexy little blonde to tell your coon ass to get off welfare?

>Cya then! I'm making myself get out later with each post.

ah ok, we're in the same timezone. Awesome!

>Um dude you really not hear being called a nigger enough that you need a sexy little blonde to tell your coon ass to get off welfare?

>assumes I'm black
>assumes I like blondes and not brunettes
>assumes I'm not upper middle-class

As previously stated, I find racism hot because of the "wrongness" of it. Try again. Maybe if you were a femanon and recorded that as a vocaroo, I would have found that hot.

Damn you rev, you've forced me to seek your damn threads since coming across them a couple weeks back

I feel as pathetic as those other avatar fags that stalk you like that plane guy

If you enjoy sexy vocaroos, when rev isn't posting, you should visit /fsa/ (Female Sexy Audio) in /soc/.

Personally I just have no moral or logical reason to value the autonomy of a fetus over a fully aware human being with a place in society. This is why I am okay with someone chosing to kill a fetus before a certain point of viability. I don't say "let em die there are too many people anyways" to spare them from this cruel world.. i say it because plenty of women miscarry babies before 20 weeks every day and they aren't charged for neglect even if it was related to their lifestyle. Women have no obligation to make sure they are pregnant except for their own personal health.

I think the moral argument is the wrong one to take here. I base my argument in reality- people are gonna abort babies whether its legal or not. If we make early abortion easy and non stigmatized you end up saving a lot of late term fetuses from dying in pain due to their mothers intentionally hurting themselves because they do not want to be pregnant. (Once again this is heartless and I dont condone it, but it is just reality.)

I get your point, and you make sense. I understand the benefits of abortion and understand it won't ever stop, but I can still think it's wrong.

..but are they as open minded as her? I always assumed soc was tumblr 2.0

This
Im still surprised people enjoy it as much as they are. Supermanuverability is an ok dude. He posts what he loves and eh doesnt afraid of anything.

And god please dont let my threads get any more avatarfaggy. I started posting as revy to be an inciteful shit but I think threads just feel better when its a bunch of anons talking

yikes

I missed your last couple threads...assuming you've made any. Has anything worth noting happen in any of them? Oh and It's obviously because you're a girl willing to say shit that keeps them entertaining but I like the small talk you have with anons

..but are they as open minded as her?
In the past few threads I've requested raceplay (the racist stuff I requested in this thread), abortion dirty talk, etc. and it's all been fulfilled. Dark, dirty, or socially unacceptable kinks are very welcomed there.

/soc/ is incredibly accepting, it just differs from b in that since it's usually a community of people taking their time out to post pics/audio/etc, being an asshole is generally frowned upon. Be nice, and /soc/ will welcome you with open arms.

Im aware. I still enjoy it and I like contributing something atypical to this board. Ive made a few but nothing too noteworthy. Lots of requests to moan and call people daddy.. i did have an user ask some really good questions in a morning thread and it kind of made me want to do a little mini podcast with my dad. I think Sup Forums would enjoy it and I like fostering some meaningful discussion. Use my girl card for good

Honestly felt like I was in leddit just now with those guidelines. I just want to post or listen to the shit requested within that thread

You have a stupid fucking fetish too btw

Great. I was just trying to help you find more audio erotica, way to be a dick about it.

>You have a stupid fucking fetish too btw
Do any fetishes make sense? Calling a fetish stupid means nothing

You're about to go Hollywood on us, I take it you'll be ending your threads soon?

>...podcast with my dad

What topics will you cover or questions have you answered?

I have a fetish where someone suffocates me with their gigantic hairy balls. Fetishes dont make sense

Fuck no I dont want that kind of attention. Remember going mainstream also means censoring myself in this day and age.
If I do it I might try to do it live and take questions from anons (probably gonna omit a lot of incesty comments for my dads sake) but itll probably be us shooting the shit about current events, US politics and philosophy. Those were the sorts of questions an user was asking the other day that really got me going

Shit like feet, sneezing, even farts I can kinda understand them but fucking racist banter? How do you get off of someone calling another person a nigger?

Taboo. I can get it, coming here my whole adolescense.. it makes the girl part of a niche in crowd that not many people are comfortable dabbling in. I guess thats why ironic racism also works for him. Its political incorrectness

as I said before, it's the shock value/wrongness of it for me. It's not like I woke up one day and said "I'm gonna fap to racism cuz I like dumb shit"

Fun fact, I am also into feet.

Fuck, I missed that. I was there for the moaning stuff that eventually became a motivational thread. Didn't think you'd be willing to take questions too, so are there any questions you won't take?

Not really. If i do a thing with my dad ill probably dodge any kink questions but sexuality is still something i think he and i could talk about.
I'm an open book. I don't usually feel comfortable saying my opinions on social media or among my extended family and friends(theyre good people but they dont know how to stfu and let other people get a word in edgewise) but this would be a fun place to use as an outlet for that sort of discussion.

I know who you are, fuck off you spic.

Youve had many of these stupid requests fulfilled but you keep asking for more. Youre no better than that match lighting autist thats ruining asmr right now

Nah, I'm gonna keep requesting the stuff I like. I only ask for about one new recording a day. It doesn't detract from your experience, simply ignore it :^)

Match lighting asmr sounds pretty dope though

No you make an effort to spam these retarded requests and derail fun threads with your shit. Im sure you're the same guy going around in gonewild boards doing this with that other heavy breathing guy. You're the reason why it's become difficult to request shit due to your constant annoyances, annoying like the other spics on this site. Which makes me glad Alice told you to fuck off

Not when it's requested by people like op and pic related

>Im sure you're the same guy going around in gonewild boards doing this with that other heavy breathing guy.

I'm actually not. Sorry if you're frustrated, but everyone that gets you frustrated online is not the same person.

Whatd he ask alice for?

Checked and kek'd

>be me
>Opened thread
>interested in what OP is interested in (just the racism bit)
>scanned thread for vocaroos
>2. One fake, one real.
>femanon only delivered an old one
Holy shit. Libtard niggers ruin fucking everything. It'd be better if slavery was never fucking outlawed because I'd have lynched OP by now.

vocaroo.com/i/s1e07cCKf7Kw

Take your mic out of your cock sucker, user. The only thing I could clearly understand without replaying it was "ya cunt" and "salty".

vocaroo.com/i/s0s3ap67CMUn

There you go! I'm proud of you! This time I could actually understand what you were saying.

+1 for being accurate too! :D

vocaroo.com/i/s0teXbxlTF25

Who's supermaneuverability?

The user that posts about aviation in the Vocaroo threads.
I wanted to deliver but I'm at work. Check back this afternoon for racist recordings, primal yelling and me miming getting spanked

I haven't been in those threads. You mentioned avatarfagging, is that what he is?

No. He just posts gifs of planes, half to identify his posts and half because i told people early on they could post whatever they like as long as it bumps the thread (in response to a gore spammer)

My vocaroo threads are just something ive started doing recently.

>identify his posts
that's literally an avatarfag though