What does Sup Forums think about Black Pigeon Speaks?

What does Sup Forums think about Black Pigeon Speaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ElectricUnicycleCrew/featured
youtu.be/IAL0Y7QznkQ
youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/""what does /pol/ think about"/type/op/start/2016-05-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he National Conservatism or a cucks?

Most likely either a fat aspie who lives in his mother's basement ranting about white supremacy or a faggot who's doing it only for the money

We get it you want to promote your channel, at least change the filename

DUDE LSD LMAO

he's in it for the shekels.

probably an sjw irl.

I used to be subscribed to him back when he was known as electric unicycle crew. I dont remember much but that was also around the time I watched TYT and the amazing atheist, so I assume he's shit as well

Controlled opposition especially after the LSD video.

I want this controlled opposition meme to end

You mean this guy? youtube.com/user/ElectricUnicycleCrew/featured
What the hell are you talking about? They are nothing alike.

he destroyed vee in that """debate"""
he is miles better then the Sup Forums poser slut that's getting shilled here for sure however the lsd video really was out of character

What debate? I agree with you about this guy being good though unlike that ironic whore evalion. The video about how women destroy civilizations was the most redpilled thing I've ever seen, and well researched, he had mountains of evidence

has finally stopped using those loud as fuck static transition noises? Used to put him on in the background but that sound made it impossible

have you seen that video effect he uses where everyone seems fat and greasy? jesuschrist it feels disgusting

youtu.be/IAL0Y7QznkQ
no offense to vee i just think he should stick to playing magic

youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
is a pretty good channel also

Pretty good, his videos kinda give off a clickbait-y vibe but the content is well researched and he's got a good voice

I think he's afraid that inevitably Islam will dominate the west. Islam will remove cultural marxism,feminism and other forms of degeneration.

Some right-wing intellectuals converted to Islam for those reasons, more or less.

Check out René Guenon, one of the main traditionalist philosophers. He converted to Islam in his late life.

This. His videos seem like an After Effects' reel by some faggot who went to film school.

He's a great channel but WHY THE FUCK is there a thread EVERY DAY asking what Sup Forums thinks about him

Either a shill or a nice guy.
He has surprisingly good video-making skills and always provides evidence for his claims.

René Guénon is pretty based, but he's way too focused on contemplation and neglects action entirely.
I think Julius Evola is a more balanced traditionalist.

He redpilled me hard man Youtube needs more based youtubers to preach the truth.

I'm actually surprised jewtube hasn't shoah'd him yet.

His videos are redpilled, even by Sup Forums standarts. His video on women was incredibly redpilled, but probably breaks multiple site rules.

But seems like jewtube fucked up, he has gathered a fairly big subscriber base and shutting him down will now only make their agenda even more obvious.

Guess I was thinking of someone else. I'm not good at this whole YouTube celeb thing

The videos range from mediocre to very good but I can't really recommend someone who'll take a giant shit on women but won't do the same for gays or jews who are equally bad a nations health.

Why are there any threads which follow the "what does Sup Forums think about X" format when its supposedly against the rules?

>especially after the LSD video

that made him more redpilled

He is an undercover faggot fearing that mudslimes will behead him

I'm never going to watch the channel again and advise everyone I know to do the same because of the constant shilling.

The Electric Uni Crew just made a video shitting on Black Pigeon

I like the videos, but who is he and where did he come from?

Am I supposed to pretend it's not weird that a guy came out of nowhere, sharing professional quality videos right from the get-go?

That Vee was just a dumbass. Wasted time

His videos on the migrant crisis were pretty good. The rest sucked pretty bad

About ten of them a day.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/""what does /pol/ think about"/type/op/start/2016-05-10/

10 videos in and youtube turns on him

This.

come again?

I think him and Evalion are connected. they are both Canadians

It doesn't matter is the guy is a shill and just cares about the shekels, any right wing/anti libcuck propaganda is good propaganda
>muh LSD video DDD:
Stop

This thread has appeared like 5 times this month.
He's actually very good though. Nothing amazing but videos are very well made.

He needs to name the jew.

Otherwise I'm positive he is controlled op.

What does Sup Forums think of Bill Whittle? I think he is pretty based.

He could have done better when advising Hitler.

Whittle is a hypocrite. He'll rant about people who think they're smarter than everyone else and then rant about how everyone who doesn't share his opinions is stupid. How based can he be if he believes the govt version of 911

I am guessing he is some guy that lost his regular job working in television/editing and decided to jump on the wave of anti sjw jewtubers doing well for themselves.

Not too strange for a guy with talent to suddenly find himself with a bunch of free time.

This same fucking thread every other day