Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

what's your`s?

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

i like girls with beef curtains

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

i watched my sister in law in the shower from a ground floor window. She caught me and never said anything to anyone, not even me

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

I get wet whenever i feed my reptiles live animals

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

I watched two girls getting changed on camp, one with the biggest tits in the grade. Stealth jerked it in a minute and bolted. Haven't told anyone since. occasionally nut thinking about those perfect amazing tits.

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

My little sister and I lost our virginities to each other. 16 and 14. We fucked for a few more years and then stopped when I moved out.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

I'm married to a woman but i've sucked cock times than i have fucked pussies. Usually i never even know the names of the guys i suck.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

I pee on chain link fences, so no one will see me pee.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Two of my children are definitely not my husbands. I'm unsure about the third.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

I've drank a girl's pee while she was peeing without her noticing.

William Morris
William Morris

Im addicted to cat. Its fucking filthy stuff but i love it.

Not very intersting but there you have it.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

So triggered right now. I can't even. Only odd. So much hate. Whores like you are why I got a vasectomy in my 20s.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Why you don't do marriage, folks...

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

I am always there to lift my friends up and support people around me and I have everything a man could ever dream of but I still feel like the game was rigged from the start and we are all getting the collective shaft by the inevitability of time.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

I masturbate to my cousins

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

turned my wife into an incest loving slut

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Are you that guy that got caught hiding in the bottom of outhouses? There's a shit covered pic of you running away after some lady sees you move underneath her daughter while she's peeing.

The whites of your eyes, glistening from your shit covered face beneath the rim of toilet.

MFW when you crawl from an outhouse like a monster.

Man, zombie ass toilet was a good movie. Rubbed my ex's friend's pussy through the whole movie while my ex watched. Fuck my ass.

Hunter White
Hunter White

You want fame.

Watch Fight Club again.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

I like dudes too. There is some sexual tension between me and friend, I don't wish to reveal my bicuriousness.

Never gonna have a QR twink fuck buddy

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

Hmm. I write to you from Tokyo, where I have spent the majority of the year during my travels around the world. By anybody's standards, my life is fucking epic. But I'm haunted by the meaninglessness of it all. All these things, all these places, all these women. They are distractions from the self.

Finding happiness, peace, and light in myself, independent of my surroundings, is my goal. If I can accomplish that, not even time can peace from me.
Good luck, user.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

I did that to my ex. Made her tell me all about her sister's naked body, every single detail. Pink nipples, puffy pussy. Made me ex cum to the thought of licking my jizz out of her sister. Whore felt real bad afterwards. Made me rock hard.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Fuck you... as a vegan that triggers me so much. why cant you just get a normal pet like every normal human beeing?

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

How do you get in contact with the guys? How do you hide from your wife

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

It must suck to get triggered by nature.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Nature is when you leave the reptile live in its natural habitat and he procures his own food , not for your sexual fetishes

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

I obsess over handsome guys in faces of Sup Forums and rate threads.

I have pictures of this one guy who is just cute. I think he is scared of me lol.

Either I'm a fag or I'm jealous. Maybe both

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

They gotta eat, whether or not it gets me wet

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Are you gay or bi.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

is your husband a manlet or something?
is he a little bitch beta?

James Martin
James Martin

same fam

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

He's a nice guy with a decent income.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

I don't know how to green text

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

I used to work security in a University dorm. Every few weeks, the students would go home during time off. During this time, I would sneak into the hot girl's rooms, sniff their dirty panties, and masturbate into their dirty socks.

I had that job for a few months before the term ended.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

I want to eat cum out of my step sisters pussy and ass

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

in what ways were the sperm donors superior to this nice guy?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

I go on cam chat sites and fap with questionably aged grils

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Im latino

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Impregnated a hitchhiker female near Orlando in the 70's. Only found out I have a son last year who is 40.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Just generally much fitter and better looking.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

I had sex with my employer for a raise/job security

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Dude you're just a faggot.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Greentext please

Jack White
Jack White

Every time I get a decent job I tell small lies. The small lies eventually lead to biggers ones and everyone believes them it gets to the point where I have to leave the job because I can't keep up with the lies. I'm 28 and this has happened 4 times. Why can't I stop lying?

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

browse reddit
go on gonewild
hopes to see 2nd cousin on there
browse everyday
is dissapointed
faps to memories of 2nd cousin anyway

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

When I go to my sister in laws house I find a pair of her dirty panties and take them to her bathroom and suck the dried juices out of them while I fap.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

I masturbate thinking about my mom getting fucked by many people and also getting pissed and spat on

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Hit and run in Delaware 6 years ago. Don't know if they lived, never slowed down.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

my sister and my girlfriend had a threesome together with my former boss

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

Too lazy to write a greentext, not that great a story. Basically he was flirting from me from the interview onwards, and kept dropping hints that he could help me. Figured why not, accepted his dinner invites and let him fuck me.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

Going to the gym for the first time in years with the boys tomorrow. I'm afraid I'll shit myself under the pressure, literally. Been holding in a shit for 3 days

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Aren't the odds of that happening pretty slim? Has she used gonewild before or are you holding out for a miracle.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

lies

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

My hair is very greasy and tangled

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Maybe just take a shit?

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Ever tried talking to a professional psychiatrist? Maybe youre a less harmful psychopath.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

I recently came on my my sister in laws tooth brush around noon knowing when she used it again it would be dry and she would never know.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Disgusting whore... this is why the nice guys dont get promoted in todays society.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

You need more fibers in your diet.

Bentley White
Bentley White

It's not that simple. I can't help but hold my shit for days at a time. I do this frequently

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

i had sex with my sister and my cousin when i was 15

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Yeah, well, I don't regret anything. You'd do it too if you could.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

the latter. she's fairly conservative but I'm still hoping. really wish she was dtf

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Nigga! Empty your motherfucking bowls.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

I am a dude who wears bras

mostly ones that pretty ladies have given to me

I like to feel the underwire around my chest

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

If she's a second cousin, that's workable. Some people don't have an issue wth that. Have you tried hitting on her, or what?

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

then you made the right choice
intelligence is not the end-all of competence,
but appearances will open so many doors for your children

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

I had sex with my fathers wife, which ultimately led him to suicide by drowning himself in a pool, my name is Hal Emmerich

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

sadly i think she does. different countries different rules on incest.yea I've tried, but I'm not alpha enough.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Had a 8yr girl into my home last night for a sleepover. Spent all the night licking and fingering her pussy. Tried penetration with pinky but she was too small. She didn't wake up. 10/10 will do again

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

I'm sure she would taste it once she put a bit of water on it
How old were they?
Stop being a faggot
Don't you feel remorse?

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Ice block, but don't tell

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

I have some big spots on my face and now I'm embarrassed to go outside

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

I fucked a girl on Friday Night who is 20 years older than me and as I was fingering her ass she shit herself on my hand an bedsheets and I had to tell me wife I shit the bed because I was so drunk

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

if not dude, why not makeup?

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Do you still have a relationship with her?

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Kek

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Mon friend car fonger

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

Always wondered how do people react in scenes like this? No words or just awkward laughter?

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Who was the girl?

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

I was fingering her ass she shit herself on my hand an bedsheets

That's some hot stuff right here.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Intelligence is more to do with how the kids are raised than anything else. You can't blame a girl for wanting the best for her kids both genetically and financially.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

I think she was embarrassed because she said she won't be a sec then came back finished our shit then she walked out and went home after no words said

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

Femanon, and I've never worn makeup in my life apart from marcara and eyeliner once.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

friend of mine

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

i recorded two of my cousin sisters getting dressed in my hotel room when we were on holiday.

David Cox
David Cox

Needless to say I was her Stool Softener

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Dermatologist

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Femanon

you mean cumdumpster? show me your tits

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

I have fake profiles on many dating sites simply to bait women into sending me nudes.

I currently have over 100 folders, some with videos, of women aged 18-23 all for myself. I still keep in touch with some of them, and I hunt daily for more.

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

do you take care of your skin at all? I used to have problems when I was in high school and had huge pimple problems, as I got to my mid 20s they barely pop up.

Andrew King
Andrew King

Your lips are cute... too bad. Ever tried going to a dermatologist?

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

I got my fake facebook profile mocking football hooligans put onto a watch list apparently been told that 'Bobby Growler' is a potential terrorist

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Beauty pro-tip: don't touch your face unless you have to.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

I bear a very strong resemblance to Ed Sheeran. I use this to my advantage to get into clubs, restaurants and girls knickers. I never would have thought that being an ugly ginger cunt could be a positive thing.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

I've honestly never met a more respectable mother

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Is your name mike?

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Never tried going to one
I don't really do anything with my face apart from a facial scrub... which I forget to use daily
Thanks I'll try that

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

So you're bisexual? Is this really a big secret?

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

I like to show people my sisters panties

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

I've had to talk myself out of killing someone hundreds of times.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Yah, JUST FUCK THE GOOD LOKKIN ONES AND LET THE NERDS RAISE YOUR KIDS.
TY FOR LIFE LESSON
NAO I HAVE TO BURN MY EYES

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

I have sadistic urges, and I get off on shota/loli.

David Martin
David Martin

I heard pussy juices practically take away acne.
I don't have a pussy so I can't try it, but let me know if it works.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Just get some acne cream then.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Edge.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Never tried going to one
Well they are the experts in dealing with your problem that is causing you so much distress, it should be the first thing on your to do list.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

B8

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

wouldn't lemon juice work too?
having your face smell like cunt cant be a good idea

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

some of the other tips anons give should help, also maybe washing your face before you sleep might help as well and making sure your pillow cases are clean.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

I regret everything I do and know I could've probably had a better life if I didn't find this site.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

same

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

I used to do that but with dick picks and men

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Does help indeed, also use some moisturizer at times as well shit actually helps.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

I've tried lemon juice and its not too reliable.
And also I've had old gfs try and it works, just don't go outside

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

No.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

Does he suspect anything? He has to notice they don't look like him? And do the real fathers know?

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

I've convinced 3 past girlfriend's to let dogs lick their vag and record it

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

How did you convince them?

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Thanks.
You're welcome.
He's never given any indication that he suspects. No one but myself knows the truth.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Any full dog fuck?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

This is kinda hot. Was he good looking? Did you enjoy it? Did he cum in you?

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

How many children total?

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

He wasn't my type, cute but a bit chubby. Sex was alright. Yeah, I let him finish in me.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

I've posted before but I took the day off work to look after my older sis (she's 36, I was 17) as she was bed ridden due to a recent surgery. I gave her the drugs for Paine etc and she went to sleep. I checked on her later on and found her out cold, so I spent a couple hrs sucking on her milf tits and beating my dick. She or anyone's else has no idea.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Three.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

The first girlfriend only did it the once and only be taking to about it. The other two were up for it straight away especially after showing them pics vids and written accounts from women who have done it

John Diaz
John Diaz

so long as you didnt get pregnant or catch anything, no harm done
well played

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Unfortunately not, just licking and one sucked his cock

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

What are the age of the two that aren't his?

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

So what benefits are there to this exactly tho? Do they do it often now and have you caught them?

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

tits or gtfo

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

You fucking bitch...

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Yeah, just hoping he hasn't been bragging about it to his friends or anything. It's a fairly small town

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Any particular site?

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

I've. Lackmailed a neighbour for sex. I caught her cheating on her husband. For about a year I had pussy on demand. She was about 40 and I was 22, best year of my life so far.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Nice, nice. Was it a one-time thing, or a regular thing now?

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

I should have.
Instead waited till i knocked up my wife, she had a miscarriage.
Buried my unborn child.
Never wish that shit on anyone.
Got cut immediatly after.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Are you trying to work out if I'm your wife?

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Semi-regular, we've done it a few times since then.

Luke White
Luke White

Copypasta from another thread, I hope this helps you user.

Of course it gets better. Let me tell you something you already know. Happiness isn't a right, it's not something you get for free.
Happiness is won, conquered and taken. You have to make it happen.

Let me tell you something else you already know. Happiness is the journey, not the destination.
Every fucking day, man. Every day is nothing but a series of tests, a thousand small tests, and there are a hundred voices in your head all laughing, expecting you to fail, a hundred voices chanting in unison to just pick up your feet and let the current take you away.
It's too hard.
It's too much
You can't make it.

But there's one voice. No.. Not a voice.
A whisper, in the back of your mind, and it's begging you to put one foot down in front of the other.

Keep moving forward. Keep fighting. Keep going. Put your head down. Let the current push you, but it can never move you.
You are the master, you control your fate. You control your life.

You have to fight for it, man. You have to be willing to die for it, inch by inch. Yes, I know it sounds like hell, and many times it is. You never know what's around the next corner and more often than not it's going to be another fight.

THAT is the source of a man's pride. Not women, not friends, not money, all of those things are measuring sticks.
The True source of happiness is victory. Fighting those fights, taking a beating, getting knocked down again and again and rising up over and over to meet the challenge head on, and if you have to fight for days, or weeks or years, YOUR strength and YOUR pride come from victory.
There's no battle too big for you, you are not merely men, but the soul and spirit and heart of men.
You choose your fate.

Pain is a reality. It will happen. Learn to love it. Learn to use the pain as fuel.
Fear can steal your breath and leave you helpless or it can make you punch harder and run faster.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

I jerked off for 2 hours straight earlier. Haven't cum that hard in a while

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

So how much did you sell your pussy for? How much was the raise?

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Kek. Same here brother. I have pretty much everything i could need or want really within reason.
Still a depressed suicidal douche...

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

So why did this have to end?

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

What in the cringe queer fuck are u on about user?

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Her husband got work in another country, so they moved.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

I sold a concept to the SyFy channel and I can't tell anyone about it because they haven't released the promo yet. I've been waiting to spill the beans for a fucking year now.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

i am having sex with a 16 year old idk if its legal or not really

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Just gauging the level of deceit?

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

I got my sister pregnant and the cover-up we came up with lead a guy to have a breakdown and be in the hospital in and out for years.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Out of curiosity what made you have so much risky sex with other men that your kids are not your husbands? Why not use condoms? Not judging or anything, just curious.

Also do you have any hot stories to tell?

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

depends on your country/state

David Green
David Green

Tell us, it's not like they're gonna browse Sup Forums, this thread will eventually get deleted.

James Turner
James Turner

Just because you are a vegan and you faggots cant stop shoving it down peoples throats i will show you my bottlecalf.

4 days latter we butchered that mutherfucker and now half of his corpse is in my freezer. The other half is in friends and family.
Be vegan all u want. BUT SHUT YOUR COCKSUCKER ABOUT IT

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

What started it? Details plz

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

I'm kind of embarrassed to say, since it's not that much. But it adds up, and I'm putting in for a promotion soon which I expect to get.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Benefits? Watching them enjoy themselves while getting licked by a dog is hot as fuck.
From their side a dogs tongue is much hotter than a humans plus the corkscrew motion they do as they lap drives in to the pussy and feels great for them.
I'm not with any of them now but my last gf does still do it.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Minnesota google says its 16 but i dont really trust it

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

lol sweetie I'm sure he's told every friend he has

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

I cheated with a Jewish girl 15 years younger than me. She was submissive and did everything I wanted. Sometimes I think about fucking her again, but I think it's best that it remain as a one time thing.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

How old are you?

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

still do it
Great work user kek. Sounds very lewd with the way you describe it.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

What the shit grandpa oldfag. How old are you?

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

What chat sites are those?

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Is he married?

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

when i was of questionable age id tease an online male friend till he came,
whenever i think of it i still get proud of myself

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

It wasn't risky. I always insist on STD checks before having unprotected sex. As I've already said, I wanted the best for my kids both genetically and financially.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Chat alternative so so many wins

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

I dont know user but i have a news flash for you. You need to knock it the fuck off because i have met a dozen of you and ALL of your coworkers know your are full of shit and cant stand you for it.
Not trying to be an asshole here, but knock it the fuck off. Seriously

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Single. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. I do have some standards.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

nice try fbi

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Minnesota
You should be good if aoc is 16. I looked at a lot of places about aoc, and typically the states range from 16-18

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

No u fucking THOT we wouldnt... fuckoff

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Did you negotiate first? Like "I'll let you fuck me if..." or was he the one saying "You know....IF...."

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

He started dropping hints subtly at first, which then transitioned to pretty clearly outlining the arrangement.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Sorry you feel that way

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

And most do. Whoever doesnt is degenerate trash.

Wtf is wrong with u faggots. 7.5 billion fucking people. Well OVER 3 BILLION WOMEN and yall sick sonofabitches wanna fuck your cousins.

To hell with you all

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

The negotiator he is

Just don't trap yourself

James Harris
James Harris

Elaborate.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Otacon faggot

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

I think you sold yourself short. You could have waited until he outright propositioned you and used it to blackmail him.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

SICK FUCKING FAFGOT KYS

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

I mean, he's been decent about the whole thing so far. Kept his word. But yeah I'll be careful moving forward

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

I went to this party after my mates rugby team won. There were two slags there in a back room just letting guys line up to fuck them. They fucked like 25-30 of us.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Degenerate faggot.
You dont deserve your wife

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Why did you do sloppy seconds.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

How many guys have you fucked total?

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

I mean, he's not a bad guy, I wouldn't do something like that to him.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

8 total

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Mycky?

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Sucked a dick when I was a kid cos I have no clue, that's my only ever gay happening.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

More like sloppy 10th or 20th, I did it cause I wanted to get my dick wet you faggot

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Wut, or use a toilet

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

You wanted to fuck cum and have 20 guys cum on your dick?

Adam White
Adam White

I wanted to get my dick wet you faggot
With other guys cum? I'm pretty sure that makes you the faggot.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Ever fucked for money before directly or indirectly?

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Would you do it again with another guy for another promotion?
Or with a woman?

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

I put a spy cam in my mother in laws room and jerk off to her pics.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Gross faggot

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

No, this was my first arrangement

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Why not?

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

As long as I felt safe, I'd do it again. Never been with a woman, not sure about that.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

I was sexually grooming my housemate's daughters before he and his wife divorced and the kids went with her.

All that work for nothing.

Liam James
Liam James

You ever have any awkward sexual moments with your father?

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

It's only a bit of jizz, jeez. You'd pass up a free fuck from a horny slut?

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Yes if I'm fucking cum more than her.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

How far did you get? How old were they?

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Spooky

David Turner
David Turner

greentext now

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Nope, sorry, no daddy issues

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Yes because I'm not that desperate and I value my health. Any woman that would let 20 guys bust up her is likely a walking bag of STDs.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Lol. I would have necked myself long ago without the dark humor and blatent 0 fucks given here. I can almost be myself without 10 people in shock over my actions.
Im not even that crazy but i fucking hate half the people i hang out with

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

shot of her bush

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

maybe cousins are just easier to get with?

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

Ever had a threesome or drug issues?

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

You are a real sick kind of faggot trash

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Sure we can be ourselves here and enjoy it but user, I have only 2 proper friends.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

kys

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

No issues, no. I did have a MMF threesome, ex-bf was into that.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

I was just getting the younger comfortable with some light petting and kissing, but I was making serious progress with the older one and probably would've had a win inside of a few months. 10 and 12.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Just one?

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

forgot to add to my previous post, but yeah 2 friends and don't have a life outside the internet. Essentially pretty pathetic life I've got user.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Ever play with their pussies while they slept? Did you see them naked much?

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Lol, good work user. I know an actor that was the star of a direct to scifi movie. Oretty big dude. /fit. Drop an email or fb or something and maybe yall could work something out one day.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

How old are you?

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Twice, same guy both times

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Did you take much convincing to do it? Would you do it again if a new BF in the future asked you to do it with him?

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

So you fucked them with the intention of getting pregnant? That's pretty hot. Still considering another child ? ;)

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

It took a lot of talking. It'd been a fantasy of his for years, really begged and guilted me. Probably wouldn't again, no.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

What a stupid fucking bitch...

Just an excuse to helo u sleeo at night u fucking cumdumpster.
And just so you know any retard can fake a clean std test. I dont even know photoshop and i can do it.

Have fun getting aids and goving them to your husband.

Fuckibg bitch

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

All I think about is girl butthole. Smelling, licking, whatever. I see hot gurl. Immediately wonder what asshole smells like. Got a gf into ass play but I'm not satisfied. Also jerk it to gay shit.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Well I'm clean, so win win for me. I only fucked the one girl, the other one did look proper skanky and had proper roastie

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

Im not. Got to hell

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Was it a bad experience or just not your thing? Did you know the other guy? Out of 10 how would you rate yourself? Body/face.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Fucking i dont know.
Sick and fucking wrong.

Degeneracy at LEAST

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

i was 26 and my girlfriend 12

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

wonder what her asshole smells like...
user i must tell you something...

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Smells like ass and shit.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

im in a relationship and happy, but cant stop fantasisng about 4 women i know, i admitted to one and we flirt, but mfw she said for her own conscience we cant fuck cause she knows the pain of cheating fuck sake. impregnated my cousin also. we aborted it. fucked her again last month,

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Sorry bro. I dont have many i would consider close. But as part of my (dont kill yourself and be one of those happy people you see) idea i made a lot of friends recently and i think it helps.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Not a bad experience, just not my thing. The guy was a friend of his, I knew him but not well. Made it a bit awkward for me, since I've seen him since.
I'd say 7/10 in all honesty.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

LOL

YOU FUCKING SICK FAGGOT. U RAPE YOUR SISTER BUT I NEED TO KILL MYSELF?

WEWLAD

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Did you get DP'd? Did he take pics of you that you now realize was a VERY bad idea?

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

sometimes when I trip on acid I get a brief moment where i feel like a demon and want to kill everyone around me. I would have thought feeling like that would be really uncomfortable but it's like a rush of power. Feeling like you have complete control to take everyone's life in the surrounding are. My neck starts to twitch and it's like I can feel the air get thinner as my tension rises. Maybe I've just been watching too much anime but I know if I told anyone nobody would ever trip w/ me again so it's ma secret

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

And just so you know any retard can fake a clean std test
i can do it.
I guess you're right then. Any retard can fake an STD test.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

You wouldn't even do it once for a long term BF that you really liked if he asked?

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Yeah I got DP'd. And no, only way I agreed was absolutely no recording. I'm dumb, but I'm not that dumb.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

I didn't want to risk being caught and ruining my chances. It was all about the slow and steady approach as, for the foreseeable future, our arrangement was going to last for a while. Their father was always at work, their mother paid more attention to her Plants Vs. Zombies app than anything else, and I shared a bathroom with the girls so I had ample opportunity to peek and "accidentally" walk in on them. Biggest win in that regard is probably the chance I got to masturbate right next to the shower door with the oldest inside, unaware that I could see her exploring herself. They really liked me and loved to cuddle or play wrestle and have tickle fights so I also got tons of upskirt and budding downblouse action.

Hottest experience was when we'd lay on the floor and they'd use their bodies to pin my arms and tickle me while I'd "tickle" them by grabbing their asses and the like, though the time I came buckets into the younger one's swimsuit bottom and she put them on ten minutes later is a close second.

Wish I had better wins, but as I said I was taking it slow and steady.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

I guess in that scenario I'd think about it. He'd have to be a real sweet talker though.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Meh, we are all pretty sad bro.
I had some fairly recent tragedies and spent a week visiting friends to kinda say goodbye before i killed myself. Coukdnt do it for some reason. Not really affraid of dying and actually wish pretty hard for it. Just, something felt wrong about it. So i descided to try and find some purpose in life to steer my head out of the thoughts of necking myself. Still looking. But it beats being misserable and sad 24/7. Not by much tho

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

At least you'd be a good fun wife then, nothing worse than a former whore that is now a prude and won't do any fun stuff
My wife :/

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Yeah because you can totally tell if someone has STDs by how they look. Morons like you deserve AIDS.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Have you tried losing 10lbs?

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Not gonna kill myself, but I'm just not happy with the way my life has turned out I guess and envy those who can wake up and sleep with excitement all the time. I just do whatever I get enjoyment out of now and know I'm wasting my life but I guess that's the way it is.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Sorry to hear that. I do try to be pretty open. Don't see that changing anytime soon.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

When we were teenagers, I was 15 and she was 16, this would have been about 15 years ago, we started fucking. She was taking the pill but was bad at remembering it everyday. Anyways, I hated using / having to get condoms as the questions of who I was using them with would get complicated obviously, so I just blew it in her. She got pregnant, and obviously we were going to get rid of it, but we needed cover. So she had a friend, not a very close one but one she knew she could seduce. One friday night she brings him over, they drink, they have sex, then a couple weeks later she tells him she's pregnant and the condom must've broke. Anyways, he was mostly normal about shit, but his parents were religious nutjobs and he spilled the beans to them and they wanted her to have it and whatever. By the time he told them and they came to our home to discuss it with her and our parents she already got rid of it. So the shame and guilt he got from his parents and the stigma around school and his friends and other family just made him snap. Anxiety, depression, attempted suicide and just manic episodes. He was in and out of hospitals for the next decade from what we knew. Then we lost all contact with anyone who knew him. He could be dead for all we know.

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

TELL HER THAT!!!!

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

pics?

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Do you feel bad sometimes for what you did?

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

I never said you could tell they had std from looking at them. I just said the other girl looked skanky, pay attention faggot

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Either way you just fucked with 20 guys cum on your dick.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

I hope you have some wins in the future

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Yet he calls other people faggots

William Miller
William Miller

I don't know user, he can tell himself whatever he wants but that is pretty gay.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Not really. My family really tried to help him. When his parents first found out she aborted and basically blamed him for not telling them sooner, they threatened to throw him out. We offered to take him into our home. When he had his first breakdown and was hospitalized, my parents covered his hospital bills and then almost 5 years of professional counseling. Granted a lot of it was covered through their insurance and claiming he was a family member, but we all helped over the years. One Christmas, the first one after it happened and his crazy religious family was in town, his mom told him she didn't want to see him for the whole holiday break and he stayed with us. We even got him presents to open Christmas morning. We even helped him get into college. My Mother was a friend of the Dean and he got put right to the top of admissions. So yeah, there was some downs but in the end we evened it out.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

I use hospital latex gloves as condoms to fuck my ass

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Yup. Just like any loose whore can have 3 kids that aont her husbands. He knows, and he hates you for it.

I hope hes buying cheap whores and gives u aides after banging 1 but doesnt catch it himself.

Have a nice life u stupid bitch

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Stirring another mans porridge is one of the gayest things a man can do regardless of the receptacle.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

I think the reason you're so angry is because you know that no woman in her right mind would want her children to carry your inferior genes and that your best hope of ever having a family is being fooled into raising another mans kids.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Really interesting, how your life tourned that way?

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Do your coworkers know? I'd have a hard time facing them after that

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

I do too user. A sad little secret? Most of the happiest people you know are on meds and depressed. They just fake it because they know how shitty we feel.

For real. After going through hell thought that if i just found the happy people around me and kind of hung out with them and tried to be more like them maybe i could be happy also.

Nope... its all a face. A brave one, but its just fucked man.

The happiest person i ever met and i finally got to hang out at a party for a few hours and i though you know, finally i can just do whatever they do and be so fucking happy. Was so excited i almost couldnt keep calm. NOOOOPE. on meds, closet alchaholic, been through the WORST kind of trauma. They just did a fantastic job of faking it.

Life really sucks a dick sometimes

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

I don't think they know. They've seen him flirting with me I guess. If so they haven't shown it.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Yea he sounds very butt hurt but it's fucked up still to do that. If I found out I'd def beat the shit the shit out of my wife. But your hubby sounds like a "nice guy". So in reality he's a meal ticket and you don't love him. Do your thing girl. Need anymore babies hit us up.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Jokes on you ua fat slut. I fuckin hate kids and got the ol snipsnip years ago. If my wife ever descides to leave me i will never have a serious relationship again. Not with anyone that has kids anyway.

Im not even made. Im jist appalled that you fucking skank bitches can pull reasoning out of thin air and apend years trying so hard to believe in it.

best genes and money

Listen u stupid bitch. Any retard can hit the gym and any retard can skip college and just study money.

Im a college dropout about to retire at 28 and /fit as fuck.

ITT: SKANK WHORE SLUT FUCKS RANDOM DUDES AND TRIES TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SHES DOING THE WORLD A FAVOR BY SPREADING CHAD'S SEED AND MIXING IT WITH HER OWN HORRIBLE INFERIOR GENES.

way to water down the gene pool you stupid cunt.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

I think you need to get laid dude

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

got the ol snipsnip
I'm glad to hear it. You strike me as being the last person in the world that should reproduce.
Im a college dropout
I find it hard to believe that you even made it that far

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Your way too angry to not be butt hurt and def are not wealthy. Retire at 28 fool. Enjoy working at Burger King XD

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Retire at 28? You start work in the womb or something? Get a grip

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Most of them are probably but there will be ones who are content with themselves and don't have to worry if they are wasting their life. Majority of the people I know are depressed but also one of the people I know is at university with a bunch of friends and loving life and doing something he's happy with. While I'm just on here and watching anime. Never had a good school life and work wise I'm struggling to find a permanent job. I won't deny the fact this is probably my fault but I don't know just wish it was more exciting. Appreciate this though user.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Does he pay you in cash some or is it just work payments?

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Seriously. What a clown XD lol

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Work payments. Got a permanent raise.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Is everything sexual on the table? How often does he get to fuck you for this deal?

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

We've only fucked once a month so far. Everything is on the table, yeah.

Jace King
Jace King

How many of you girls got off on possibly being impregnated? Maybe not after the deed but just even during the sex? I get a huge turn on to shooting my load in girls looking them in the eyes knowing my seed is inside them.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

You have a tight pussy?

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

I'd like to think so, yes

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Can you take it big in the ass?

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

I'm not a girl but this is definitely my fetish and probably every males as its natural instinct.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

M8, I agree that what she's doing is pretty shitty but you're getting way too mad over something that doesn't concern you. Chill the hell out. Also stop lying about retiring at 28. You're not fooling anyone.

Elijah King
Elijah King

Pics?

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Not my thing, sorry

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

But you have tried it? Ever been raped or a scary situation?

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Personally, it puts me on edge. But I'm just an anxious type in general

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Fair enough, its not everyone's thing.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

I have tried it, yes. That's how I learned it's not my thing. And no, I've managed to avoid bad situations so far.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

I cum in my girlfriend's various beauty products and condiment/sauces bottle.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

How does that feel after having a big gaped ass? I know it snaps back after awhile but how but what's it like being wide open?

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

She would prefer it inside her mouth or on her face user.

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

Im addicted to cat

Samuel James
Samuel James

Nope, after 5+ years could never get her to do either.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

5+ years and never had a blowie?

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Girl I've been seeing for 1 month; pussy was so good and she loved my dick so just went at it like animals. Blew buckets inside her 3 times a night for a week.
She isn't on the pill and now she's pregnant.
And we are keeping it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit