What's your`s?

what's your`s?

i like girls with beef curtains

i watched my sister in law in the shower from a ground floor window. She caught me and never said anything to anyone, not even me

I get wet whenever i feed my reptiles live animals

I watched two girls getting changed on camp, one with the biggest tits in the grade. Stealth jerked it in a minute and bolted. Haven't told anyone since. occasionally nut thinking about those perfect amazing tits.

My little sister and I lost our virginities to each other. 16 and 14. We fucked for a few more years and then stopped when I moved out.

I'm married to a woman but i've sucked cock times than i have fucked pussies. Usually i never even know the names of the guys i suck.

I pee on chain link fences, so no one will see me pee.

Two of my children are definitely not my husbands. I'm unsure about the third.

I've drank a girl's pee while she was peeing without her noticing.

Im addicted to cat. Its fucking filthy stuff but i love it.

Not very intersting but there you have it.

So triggered right now. I can't even. Only odd. So much hate. Whores like you are why I got a vasectomy in my 20s.

Why you don't do marriage, folks...

I am always there to lift my friends up and support people around me and I have everything a man could ever dream of but I still feel like the game was rigged from the start and we are all getting the collective shaft by the inevitability of time.

I masturbate to my cousins

turned my wife into an incest loving slut

Are you that guy that got caught hiding in the bottom of outhouses? There's a shit covered pic of you running away after some lady sees you move underneath her daughter while she's peeing.

The whites of your eyes, glistening from your shit covered face beneath the rim of toilet.

MFW when you crawl from an outhouse like a monster.

Man, zombie ass toilet was a good movie. Rubbed my ex's friend's pussy through the whole movie while my ex watched. Fuck my ass.

You want fame.

Watch Fight Club again.

I like dudes too. There is some sexual tension between me and friend, I don't wish to reveal my bicuriousness.

Never gonna have a QR twink fuck buddy

Hmm. I write to you from Tokyo, where I have spent the majority of the year during my travels around the world. By anybody's standards, my life is fucking epic. But I'm haunted by the meaninglessness of it all. All these things, all these places, all these women. They are distractions from the self.

Finding happiness, peace, and light in myself, independent of my surroundings, is my goal. If I can accomplish that, not even time can peace from me.
Good luck, user.

I did that to my ex. Made her tell me all about her sister's naked body, every single detail. Pink nipples, puffy pussy. Made me ex cum to the thought of licking my jizz out of her sister. Whore felt real bad afterwards. Made me rock hard.

Fuck you... as a vegan that triggers me so much. why cant you just get a normal pet like every normal human beeing?

How do you get in contact with the guys? How do you hide from your wife

It must suck to get triggered by nature.

Nature is when you leave the reptile live in its natural habitat and he procures his own food , not for your sexual fetishes

I obsess over handsome guys in faces of Sup Forums and rate threads.

I have pictures of this one guy who is just cute. I think he is scared of me lol.

Either I'm a fag or I'm jealous. Maybe both

They gotta eat, whether or not it gets me wet

Are you gay or bi.

is your husband a manlet or something?
is he a little bitch beta?

same fam

He's a nice guy with a decent income.

I don't know how to green text

I used to work security in a University dorm. Every few weeks, the students would go home during time off. During this time, I would sneak into the hot girl's rooms, sniff their dirty panties, and masturbate into their dirty socks.

I had that job for a few months before the term ended.

I want to eat cum out of my step sisters pussy and ass

in what ways were the sperm donors superior to this nice guy?

I go on cam chat sites and fap with questionably aged grils

Im latino

Impregnated a hitchhiker female near Orlando in the 70's. Only found out I have a son last year who is 40.

Just generally much fitter and better looking.

I had sex with my employer for a raise/job security

Dude you're just a faggot.

Greentext please

Every time I get a decent job I tell small lies. The small lies eventually lead to biggers ones and everyone believes them it gets to the point where I have to leave the job because I can't keep up with the lies. I'm 28 and this has happened 4 times. Why can't I stop lying?

>browse reddit
>go on gonewild
>hopes to see 2nd cousin on there
>browse everyday
>is dissapointed
>faps to memories of 2nd cousin anyway

When I go to my sister in laws house I find a pair of her dirty panties and take them to her bathroom and suck the dried juices out of them while I fap.

I masturbate thinking about my mom getting fucked by many people and also getting pissed and spat on

Hit and run in Delaware 6 years ago. Don't know if they lived, never slowed down.

my sister and my girlfriend had a threesome together with my former boss

Too lazy to write a greentext, not that great a story. Basically he was flirting from me from the interview onwards, and kept dropping hints that he could help me. Figured why not, accepted his dinner invites and let him fuck me.

Going to the gym for the first time in years with the boys tomorrow. I'm afraid I'll shit myself under the pressure, literally. Been holding in a shit for 3 days

Aren't the odds of that happening pretty slim? Has she used gonewild before or are you holding out for a miracle.

lies

My hair is very greasy and tangled

Maybe just take a shit?

Ever tried talking to a professional psychiatrist? Maybe youre a less harmful psychopath.

I recently came on my my sister in laws tooth brush around noon knowing when she used it again it would be dry and she would never know.

Disgusting whore... this is why the nice guys dont get promoted in todays society.

You need more fibers in your diet.

It's not that simple. I can't help but hold my shit for days at a time. I do this frequently

i had sex with my sister and my cousin when i was 15

Yeah, well, I don't regret anything. You'd do it too if you could.

the latter. she's fairly conservative but I'm still hoping. really wish she was dtf

Nigga! Empty your motherfucking bowls.

I am a dude who wears bras

mostly ones that pretty ladies have given to me

I like to feel the underwire around my chest

If she's a second cousin, that's workable. Some people don't have an issue wth that. Have you tried hitting on her, or what?

then you made the right choice
intelligence is not the end-all of competence,
but appearances will open so many doors for your children

I had sex with my fathers wife, which ultimately led him to suicide by drowning himself in a pool, my name is Hal Emmerich

sadly i think she does. different countries different rules on incest.yea I've tried, but I'm not alpha enough.

Had a 8yr girl into my home last night for a sleepover. Spent all the night licking and fingering her pussy. Tried penetration with pinky but she was too small. She didn't wake up. 10/10 will do again

I'm sure she would taste it once she put a bit of water on it
How old were they?
Stop being a faggot
Don't you feel remorse?

Ice block, but don't tell

I have some big spots on my face and now I'm embarrassed to go outside

I fucked a girl on Friday Night who is 20 years older than me and as I was fingering her ass she shit herself on my hand an bedsheets and I had to tell me wife I shit the bed because I was so drunk

if not dude, why not makeup?

Do you still have a relationship with her?

Kek

Mon friend car fonger

Always wondered how do people react in scenes like this? No words or just awkward laughter?

Who was the girl?

>I was fingering her ass she shit herself on my hand an bedsheets

That's some hot stuff right here.

Intelligence is more to do with how the kids are raised than anything else. You can't blame a girl for wanting the best for her kids both genetically and financially.

I think she was embarrassed because she said she won't be a sec then came back finished our shit then she walked out and went home after no words said

Femanon, and I've never worn makeup in my life apart from marcara and eyeliner once.

friend of mine

i recorded two of my cousin sisters getting dressed in my hotel room when we were on holiday.

Needless to say I was her Stool Softener

>Dermatologist

>Femanon

you mean cumdumpster? show me your tits

I have fake profiles on many dating sites simply to bait women into sending me nudes.

I currently have over 100 folders, some with videos, of women aged 18-23 all for myself. I still keep in touch with some of them, and I hunt daily for more.

do you take care of your skin at all? I used to have problems when I was in high school and had huge pimple problems, as I got to my mid 20s they barely pop up.

Your lips are cute... too bad. Ever tried going to a dermatologist?

I got my fake facebook profile mocking football hooligans put onto a watch list apparently been told that 'Bobby Growler' is a potential terrorist

Beauty pro-tip: don't touch your face unless you have to.

I bear a very strong resemblance to Ed Sheeran. I use this to my advantage to get into clubs, restaurants and girls knickers. I never would have thought that being an ugly ginger cunt could be a positive thing.

I've honestly never met a more respectable mother

Is your name mike?

Never tried going to one
I don't really do anything with my face apart from a facial scrub... which I forget to use daily
Thanks I'll try that

So you're bisexual? Is this really a big secret?

I like to show people my sisters panties