Is it bad that I'm so lonely that I'm considering playing along with an obvious catfish on the 0...

Is it bad that I'm so lonely that I'm considering playing along with an obvious catfish on the 0.00001 percent chance it's real ? The "girl " is literally physically my ideal in every fucking way. Whoever is trying to scam this shit picked my brain somehow Fml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MrAlexhoare/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ffffffuck

Fuck it. Least I can do is share fake wins

Im doing that RN it feels sorta good to just talk to someone

I'm sure I was being catfished too. This person put in a lot of effort. Pic related. Sent many nonnude pics even a couple videos...any way it is real? The story she gave is so elaborate

What the supposed deal is. Sub/mistress full time relationship. It's an hour+ drive and I'm meant to buy... items... for our first meeting. Red flags right off the bat but fuck

What does she stand to gain. Or you to lose if you meet. If you providing ...anything really... as a condition of meeting. Probably not real. Op here

She's adopted...took an emergency trip to India where her mom had a double kidney transplant that started at 10:30 pm their time. Her mom was fine. She started saying she felt so free and she loved me after 2 weeks of talking. Then we stopped talking when I went to bed. I woke up with several messages saying her mom died. Then they cremated her that same day and got her building sold. Ridiculous. The videos she sent were edited like vines...does she look familiar to anyone? My reverse image search didn't find anything

OP is this who they're pretending to be? That's Hannah Brooks bud.

I don't feel like the one video she made for me was actually for me. She made up the trip to justify sending a video on the plane imo. She claims she is visiting me. Even booked a hotel for a week and sent an email of the confirmation...I just can't believe it.

Op here. Sup Forumsro. I want yours to be real. As bad as I want mine too. But... it sounds like he/she/it is sinking the hook waiting for the right time to ask a western union for gas or a plane ticket or to pay dead moms bills. Or whatever other story. Go with your gut user. Does it feel "off"

Nah mate, you don't cremate people on the same day and sell off your house. Sorry to tell you but it's not real.

Text messages asked me to call her mistress brooks. Wtf wtf wtf. Source? Please?

youtube.com/user/MrAlexhoare/videos
This seems to be her youtube channel. Says that she's in the UK.

@hannahbrooks25 that's her Twitter.

Googled. Confirmed. Someone pulled her pics and videos and sent them to me. Fuck. Fuck fuck duck. Thank you user. Sad day but truth hurts.

She claims to be pretty well off and pictures show it. The hospital was in India so I didn't know if they really would cremate the same day. Of course it feels off. I just don't know what this persons endgame is. Two weeks, we've texted almost 2 hours a day...

Also her real name is Hannah hoare. (ironic) find her on Facebook and tell her.

Well of course if she actually said that she's coming to meet you, you could just wait it out and see if she really turns up without asking for anything before that.

In general you really, really just don't pull off that kind of stuff and it's straight outta scamming manuals.

That's a lot of time invested if she hasn't asked for money etc. hope perhaps. Play it out till she does? Or maybe I just want you to win here because I lost.

Maybe i will , OP. Sorry you were targeted

Good luck user. Play it smart listen to your gut and do not get taken advantage of. I'm sending every bit of hope I have that yours is real