I'm a Wife to be ;P until then been starting a collection of dick-pics sent to me tonight to one day reminisce of my...

I'm a Wife to be ;P until then been starting a collection of dick-pics sent to me tonight to one day reminisce of my wild days after I'm tide down with my fiancé (kinda averaged sized 5 incher...lol) annnnd prob show the girls at my bachelorette party....
I give you my album of boobie gifs...
imgur.com/a/n4xEn
Started on Imgur, someone recommended Reddit GW...why not:
reddit.com/r/gonewild/comments/6srsg7/album_insidefeeling_dirty_before_tying_the_knot_p/?st=J669SYFC&sh=b11a0646

And the reddit pointed me here ;P

I'll even do pic requests for those manly enough to help my collection lol

Part 2 post deleted
Someone asked if my future hubby knew about what im doing... lol:

Why would I ask? ;) Once I'm married "I" becomes "we" and no more tipsy horny me posing naked and taking any and every dirty/kinky request the night throws at me just because I feel like it.

Even more so because making anonymous Men rock hard and buldging by obeying their pic requests and fulfilling there desires makes my pussy soak my through my thongs and yoga pants...mmmm

Any requests? ;P ;P

Kik?

Ask for anything you want boys ;P

Where should i send?kik or?

If you can squirt, do that.

god damn this shit is so obviously, blatantly, and embarrassingly written by a guy. you gullible faggots.

Question. What happened to her pussy in this pic? Also good shots of your pussy posted here.

Your soon to be husband should leave you due to the fact you are to stupid to spell tied down correctly.

post faster and give a timestamp fag

Timestamp or you're just some faggot fishing for dick pics

Typed all that fake shit and it didn't even work. Poor fag.

Your "husband" should leave you

Tits + Timestamp or I'm not giving you anything else to add to your collection.

If you dont know what I mean by timestamp, it's a piece of paper you hold up (or you can write it on your tits) that says Sup Forums, the time, and the date.

She said wife to be dumb ass. That means she is not married yet.

Please take your dick out of that 10 year old boy you are fucking so you can pay attention to posts you reply too.

Only my wife has seen this until now

Puss with time stamp

u should let ur poor wife fuck a BBC

Lol

My clock AND my wife for u

Fucking auto correct

What time is it?

That is one fine timepiece you got there.

Time for op to deliver

>What happened to her pussy in this pic

Well, its got a penis in it for one thing

write Tom on those tits and i'll post a few of my cock i'm about 8inches

My wife

Pussy close-up???

Threads dead baby, threads dead