Understandably a shit photo, but what are your guesses for what these are i found on the ground in SE Australia?

Understandably a shit photo, but what are your guesses for what these are i found on the ground in SE Australia?

looks like drugs OP

looks like sugar in both.

Take a tiny dab. If its mega sour / chemically then its some random amphetamine mix. Probably research chemicals with a tiny bit of speed because the crystals are all too clear for mdma.

Systematically snort and smoke each item to figure out what's drugs and what's just retarded shit.

it's sugar, someone was trying to rip off tourists with fake drugs.

Looks like the ingredients to make a cake

Sugar.

If not sugar, I'd guess the happy bag is LSD or MDMA, although I've no idea what either of those look like.

I'd put them in the happy bag.

Ditch the lot. Don't do shit you have no idea about, even if it could be worth something. For all you know it could be fentanyl. One grain could kill you

OP here, snorted what was in the pink caps which looks like basically what is in the brown bag, feel a lil bit but also drinking and smoking so hard to say

Some kind of drug? What else would be in baggies?

hope you have a very bad trip OP

Bag on the right cpupd be meth, left looks like DMT

maybe the happy bag is ket

Whats in there depends on if you wanna rip people off or not

if you've ever actually seen DMT you know that it doesn't look anything like DMT

sand and salt or sugar

You're saying the white crystal could be LSD? That has to be the most retarded thing I've read all day

Snort a mixture of all 3 OP and post results

>I've no idea what either of those look like

first bag idk. second bag herion. 3rd bag coke

>honestly
happy bag looks like crystals, could be anything from molly to meth to dmt, other stuff just looks like rubbish

nice trips satan

LSD is very prone to destruction by sunlight. No one would put LSD in a see-through bag. It is also active at extremely low dosages, the bag would be enough for +-5000 blotters and it would be worth a shitload of money.

middle one looks like bad mdma and the white one looks a bit like ketamine

My best bet would be that the middle bag is pollen/unpressed hashish and the bag at the right is either a RC or ketamin powder

Neat, ty

When I found the baggy to the left it was crystalish/ a little melted

I've snorted brown "MDMA" just like in OP pic that my mate bought, had a decent night from memory. Pretty standard roll.

Just snorted from middle bag, average results. Very poor md is my guess

Obviously it is salt, brown sugar, normal sugar, and slightly some squished gum. happy to help op .

How much is meth is Aus. Someone was talking about buying 2grams for $10 didn't think it was weed. I always thought meth was $80-100 for a gram

OP, check if the middle bag's powder is soft or hard, soft is probably pollen, hard is (bad) MDMA. The right bag is very likely ketamine.

right could well be yaba
middle could be smack, mdma

either way bro, you're in se asia with hard fucking core drug sentences, dueterte is literally killing drug users and dealers

just flush the shit man, I had a friend go down for 3 years in a bangkok jail for yaba, said it was human hell on earth and he spent each day contemplating suicide

Straya m8

Buy a reagent test and confirm what's in them, visually inspecting something that could kill you before taking it is retarded and tasting it isn't much better.

SE Austrialia, not SE Asia

Fuck you're pretty game taking a dip. Ah well, enjoy lol

Crystal LED is the finished product after synthesizing. It's incredibly powerful and hard to dose, so you'll never see it in the street. A half teaspoon will made like a gallon of liquid LSD, which is many, many blotted sheets.

wayy off

its around $50 for .1 of a gram and around $350 per gram

I know, that's pretty much what I told the dude as well

woops I am drugged

LOL at the people thinking its drugs

think these guys are right OP, who would leave that much drugs just on the ground? that's a serious amount of money no matter what drugs those are.

dehydrated lsd is white crystal. But it doesn't look like that, and that would be a fuckton of acid.

tl;dr - you're both retarded

OP here, since when am i going to Bangkok?

Weighed middle bag at 6g and cbf buying 25 buck drug kit

dude you think that's expensive?

in nz a .1 is 100 dollars, a gram is 850

Can't you fucking read the message chain before typing? Calling other people retarded doesn't really work when you're being one yourself

fuck thats a lot of capital gain if you sell it

sorry I'm really drugged

my first thought is there is a high liklehood it's just sugar 9who lives this quantity of drugs lying around?

second thought is

middle one is mdma, right is ice

if so, nice score

If it's actually 6 fucking grams of MDMA or Meth or Ket, the 25 bucks will be a drop in the ocean compared to it's value.

left is unclear
middle bag could be dmt, but that would be a hell of a lot. Could also be MDA, but typically doesn't cleave like that. Could also be raw sugar.
Right bag looks like ketamine.

tl;dr - toss lefty, smoke a tiny amount of middle, snort a bump of righty, report back with results.

That's a lot of cumin and salt you got there, what are you cooking?

>implying people don't drop things ever

The bag with the happy faces could be ket tho

I walked past a glad bag on the ground with caps and 3 smaller bags of x substance in them, doubt someone left it there on purpose

Holy fuck that's alot. I think seen about a coke can worth. Friend mum had it sitting on the coffee table. I swear she never sleeps I only sleep 4 hours tops and she does out 2am comes back at 8 to take her kids to school

op here, am i dick for saying dubs decides what to do?

Way too much for being drugs.
on the right it's not mdma, nor any salt i know, middle is 99% bullshit.
You dun goofed.

Middle bag looks like sand, with some darker rocks and some rocks which are clearer and some which are orangish

i reply as i read. fuck if i'm going to get the whole thread and THEN find the post i want to respond to. The vast majority of this board is repetitive nonsense, lurk more fag-stain.

recently lost 40 bucks worth of something

we where pretty bummed out. pretty sure someone picked it off the the ground next to the car.

What are the red things on the side?

You're an actual time wasting obnoxious moron trying to be a smartass

The caps found in the bag, which when emptied contained rocks with similar colour to the middle bag

brown sugar and molly.

its not hard to read the replies to a post before you reply, they are linked
tldr you're retarded

Who cares what it is. If it resembles high value drugs sell that shit and keep moving.

Rubbish.

What you have picked up and pocketed is called rubbish, you shit cunt.

Why not eat it while you're at it?

haha yes terry will do, so much angst

The only DMT Ive ever seen was brownish powder. It was only once and I didn't smoke any, I didn't trust the source.

Brown is molly/sass

White is coke, molly or ket