What are some great alternative ways of making money besides selling crack and sucking dick?

What are some great alternative ways of making money besides selling crack and sucking dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40829230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Killing yourself.

Getting a job.

What about selling dick and sucking crack.

Selling dick and smoking crack

beat old people and take their money

Too slow fag

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40829230

sell your coins

Already got one that pays really well, but I'm putting 90%-95% of it to the side. I really want some money that I can just use how ever the fuck I want.

Become a pimp.

sell crack OR suck dick

sell dick and suck crack

>Internet marketing

>Junk peddling
Buying shit at garage sale and flea markets and selling it online or vise verse.

My buddy started selling crap at the flea market and now it's his full time job.

If you call what he does work.

Suck dicks with your crack!

Take donations.

Become a sheep herder. Millions of people throughout history have made money their whole lives herding sheep. It's foolproof. History backs it up.

These people are also known as 'shepards'.

I guess you could say ... It's WOOLproof! Hahhahahaha

Sell coke i used to make $4000 a week before i got caught and went to prison

How do you get the coke to sell? And how do you advertise that you have coke?

Woah, nice outfit

Also is it dangerous? The drug dealers I know all have guns so I think it's a dangerous business.

holy shit summer please leave I don't want any more suburbian 16 year olds trying to make money to launch a minecraft server

Sucking crack and selling dick

>What are some great alternative ways of making money besides selling crack and sucking dick?

LEND MONEY. Do the Jew thing. Usury.

It helps to have a sign.

Nice one LOL

Of course selling cocaine is dangerous you fucking idiot LOL.
You have to worry about the police catching you, and/or anybody wrong finding out you sell coke coming to rob you and possibly killing you.
I've been almost shot in the head for an ounce of weed. You'd definitely get killed over coke

This is why pimping is the best way to make easy illegal money. Your girls have an infinite supply of pussy to give, and it's not dangerous.

Invent a crack dick.

You buy the coke cut the coke break up the coke and sell the coke easy 4gs a week just dont get caught because then youll be in prison like me and i sold on the block no need to advertise just have some nuts

Arts and crafts

Just put less aside...what the fuck

Nitinol toys, design and patents a few,, lulz

You have to be ruthless then nobody fucks with you just post up on the block dont step on toes which is very easy to do and you just keep a pistol ready boom easy 4gs a week

What do you want the money for?

somebody has child support

My sister is looking for a penis enlargement surgeries.

Go to /biz tonnes of get rich quick type shit there.

How did you get caught?

Kek this made me laugh

>How did you get caught?

two guys came up to me in fancy dress cop uniforms. Turns out they weren't in fancy dress but undercover

Nig detected

buy entire stacks old magazines (esp nat geo) and other such shit at garage sales

sell them individually

depending on location it might not be worth the time but you'll likely earn yiur money back

i payed for half my first car using this

sell them online*** individually

Pimping is a pain in the ass believe me, that shit is actual work, u think 1 bitch at home is hard to handle, try multiple, keep them all on track, keep their heads full with smoke.. nah man its a headache.. money is good tho, keep in mind that that bag of dope can only be sold once, pussy 8 times a day.. (no im not black)

If your not black you just portrayed a nigger so good you fooled everyone.

Still. You're a nigger.