Alright Sup Forumsros, this shit is giving me a fucking headache

John Wright
John Wright

Alright Sup Forumsros, this shit is giving me a fucking headache. I know there are some lurking cryptofags, and to you guys, can you help me?

pic related, it's a new steganographic puzzle

All urls found in this thread:

hacking-tutorial.com/tips-and-trick/hide-secret-file-inside-an-image-steganography/#sthash.4L3gfHhl.dpbs

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

There seems to be a heap of data in the file, not sure how to decode it though.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

probably open in winrar, i saw a tut a while back some nubskis using winrar to hide shit using steganography, from my understanding if you had 1 (of the many out there) programs to do it you'd need the same one to undo it

that said this isnt my feild GL

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

makes me think that winrar is the most logical choice if you were going to set up a chalenge

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

This is not working, unfortunately.

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

theres a bit more to it....

hacking-tutorial.com/tips-and-trick/hide-secret-file-inside-an-image-steganography/#sthash.4L3gfHhl.dpbs

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

If this is the answer, how would I separate the files?

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

this is just my hunch, it could be something comepleteley different, i dont think you need to seperate them just change the file externtion from .png to .rar then open and maybe a password (that jumble of numbers or some thing like that converted to hex maybe)

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Thanks. It doesn't work, but I'll keep that in mind.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

where did you get it from?

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

saw it posted on discord from someone

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

ok, so you might not even have the original file, im pretty sure when you upload a pic to any decent site they'd be capable of removing any data that isnt picture, the thing is only 84kb, which seems about right, im thinking it might not actually have the data in it if its a copy, were it 15 mb thatd be obv, but it seems to close to the actual size it should be

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

They have a dropbox link in discord, should I try that?

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

it actually just grew in size when i opened and saved it back in paint as the same filetype......

James Kelly
James Kelly

????

Parker King
Parker King

wtf am i talking about...... i have a copy that was uploaded through the chan *its too fucking late for my brain to work* yes you should try to find the original, it should be over say 120kb

its 116kb for just that data that makes up the picture as a png, if there were more data in it the file would b bigger look for a bigger one

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Woah

David Lee
David Lee

the original file is that small.

pic related, it's the url to the file

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

the must have compressed the encryption

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

mmmmmmkay,

[email protected]

if u want email me

a:the link i aint typing that shit in
b:your email (this ones a 10 miniutemail acc ill email you back from my real one so we dont have to put our real emails on the chans but that way we can contunue to tinker with this)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

e-mailing now

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

sent

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Could they have used external encryption?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit