Alright Sup Forumsros, this shit is giving me a fucking headache. I know there are some lurking cryptofags...

Alright Sup Forumsros, this shit is giving me a fucking headache. I know there are some lurking cryptofags, and to you guys, can you help me?

>pic related, it's a new steganographic puzzle

Other urls found in this thread:

hacking-tutorial.com/tips-and-trick/hide-secret-file-inside-an-image-steganography/#sthash.4L3gfHhl.dpbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There seems to be a heap of data in the file, not sure how to decode it though.

probably open in winrar, i saw a tut a while back some nubskis using winrar to hide shit using steganography, from my understanding if you had 1 (of the many out there) programs to do it you'd need the same one to undo it

that said this isnt my feild GL

makes me think that winrar is the most logical choice if you were going to set up a chalenge

This is not working, unfortunately.

theres a bit more to it....

hacking-tutorial.com/tips-and-trick/hide-secret-file-inside-an-image-steganography/#sthash.4L3gfHhl.dpbs

If this is the answer, how would I separate the files?

this is just my hunch, it could be something comepleteley different, i dont think you need to seperate them just change the file externtion from .png to .rar then open and maybe a password (that jumble of numbers or some thing like that converted to hex maybe)

Thanks. It doesn't work, but I'll keep that in mind.

where did you get it from?

saw it posted on discord from someone

ok, so you might not even have the original file, im pretty sure when you upload a pic to any decent site they'd be capable of removing any data that isnt picture, the thing is only 84kb, which seems about right, im thinking it might not actually have the data in it if its a copy, were it 15 mb thatd be obv, but it seems to close to the actual size it should be

They have a dropbox link in discord, should I try that?

it actually just grew in size when i opened and saved it back in paint as the same filetype......

????

wtf am i talking about...... i have a copy that was uploaded through the chan *its too fucking late for my brain to work* yes you should try to find the original, it should be over say 120kb

its 116kb for just that data that makes up the picture as a png, if there were more data in it the file would b bigger look for a bigger one

Woah

the original file is that small.

>pic related, it's the url to the file

the must have compressed the encryption

mmmmmmkay,

[email protected]

if u want email me

a:the link i aint typing that shit in
b:your email (this ones a 10 miniutemail acc ill email you back from my real one so we dont have to put our real emails on the chans but that way we can contunue to tinker with this)

e-mailing now

sent

Could they have used external encryption?