How old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

how old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

26. By then it was too late. I will never be the little girl.

I was shoving a lubed up hairbrush up my ass at the age of 14. Then it hit me.
>I'm a fag.
So I stopped before it was too late and haven't looked back since.

so you're a repressed homosexual, got it

I dreamt that I was a girl when I was like 8.
In the dream, I offered myself up to any boy I came across, because I was so sad that I was no longer a boy

so I actually realized the exact opposite at a young age

42. But by then it was sadly too late.

A repressed homosexual: enjoying life as a straight person, having kids, laughing, hosting BBQs
A flaming homosexual: miserable to be defective, using alimentary canal in wrong way, hosting AIDS

>implying all gay men have anal sex

When I was 13 I thought my sister's hair curler set was a set of assorted weird dildos. I put one in my butt lubed with water and I realized in that moment that nothing will ever go up my ass again.

early. 12 maybe 14.

then i grew up. now i got a wife and little kid and enjoy rimjobs and pegging and earning a lot more money while working lot less than my female colleagues. life is good.

I don't understand this attitude

don't you owe it to your wife to be honest? how can you live this lie?

there's nothing wrong with being gay, I've been openly gay since I was like 16, and I'm 25 now. Nothing bad has happened to me or my life.

Why are you living like this?

either he's a troll or he comes from a religious family. regardless his opinion means nothing and should be ignored.

I have no desire to be a girl for its own sake. It's more about jealousy that they are playing life on easy mode.

Raised by psycho single mum that wanted me a to be a girl.
Wanted to be a boy, made it apparent around age 5.
Mum regularly beat me and locked me in a room that had nothing but a bed in it for weeks at a time only allowed out for meals or if she family over.
Life would have been so easy if i were a girl.

What's the mode even easier than easy mode?

>how old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

Fuck off and die, faggot. Another faggot post. Visualize dead faggots. You can't shitpost from the grave.

Childhood

What? my childhood was infinitely harder than adult life.

when i was real little I would wear my step sisters clothes and like i always wanted to be a girl. during my teen years it kinda got repressed and pushed to the back from 14-17 at least it wasn't in the dominant thought category. 17 it hit me hard and I'm 25 now and I still want to be one but I want to be a real girl like pregnant and everything. that and my family probably would have kicked me out when I was like 16 if I told them so yeah life story amirite

at 14 when my boyfriend promised he would never ever lay his hands on me.

I decided I wanted to be his wife.

Soon 'girl' came after.

do they just hug?

Why would I want to be physically and mentally weaker than men? Tits? A hot body? I can have those things by manipulating the women already in my life. It's pretty easy; they're too stupid to realize I'm not just complimenting them.

lol, I am not a repressed homo. I'm straight.
I was just saying that a repressed fag is better (and better off) than a practicing fag.
I also advise pedophiles to repress their urge to fuck kids, and the mentally ill to seek help rather than pretending gender is fluid.
It's simply better to live right.
cum-gargling AIDS carrier detected

>:)

>I'm straight.

and yet here you are in this thread, trying to convonce yourself

when I became sexually active and saw how easier life was to females...