If someone were to sell Adderal 30mg

If someone were to sell Adderal 30mg,
what is a reasonable price?

A buck three fifty

pls

$1/mg

Just rob them, pussy.

it's a hot chick who wants to trade xanax, so nah

only answer so far? so $30 for one pill?? really this high?

Rape her too.

Thats for opiates dumb dumb

About 20-25 dollars

We do it 10 a pill here in texas

pls help
-op
think $10 is fair for 30mg?

Tbh they are so common where im at i pay 2$ for a 30mg XR but i also live in a city with alot of colleges, id do 5 a piece, 10 for 40. Try to find a college u can get more cause you know, college students

i'm the one selling them, and FAR from any college. kinda high demand, but not trying to be a total dick

And tbh xanax costs about the same maybe a little more

$15

Yea i mean is this chick a junkie bro? She your friend? Whats her role

she works at the gas station near my house.
she said she can trade xanax, so i'm interested in $ and maybe get some bars.
im prescribed addy.
i'd like to have good ties with her, shes trashy hot, but i have a gf who would cut my cock off

Hook her up the first time to reel her in. How many she want

idk, i feel if i set the tone early set the stage for a comfy business deal.
idk she asked me if i wanted weed one time, got talking drugs told her i have addy. she said that's the only thing she can't get. told her we could work something out cuz i love xan.
i'm probably going to show up there soon with...3? 4?

Yea bro hard to say....idk id try to do equal exchange but thats just me. If she wanted a bunch id do a little of both. If u just want money, id go like 8 a piece, if u just want xans go ill for ill

then that's exactly what i'll do.
you my bro

Also bring 5. Even numbers or in 5s bro make it easy on yourself

Can also feel out the waters but from the way youre talkin about it youve never sold drugs. Well first rule is its a sellers market so if they dont wanna pay your price its your choice at that point if u wanna budge on price or walk

you my dog

Got you nigga. Sold almost every and any drug except for crack and heroin for 3 years....was pretty good at it too

i used to sell steroids a while back.
but as far as real drugs, not at all kek.
appreciate all this my dude.
only rec drugs i like are adderal and xan. they are such an excellent ying and yang

Yea i just smoke weed anymore if i can get my hands on xans ill grab them but its a chore to get drugs anymore all the bullshit hoops you gotta jump through i just dont bother

oh i hear ya. and especially getting older keeping connections like that.
then add a professional job, my god.

still got much of your profits left?

Oh yea forsure and im only 24 and its hard....luckily i found a guy but still it took a year or so to get ahold of him

Nah i literally blew through 10s of thousands of dollars partying...hate to say it but i was a club kid and i would do insane amounts of molly and go to raves and be dropping 10 hits of acid then goin into the bathroom with a girl i met 10 seconds ago and have her blow a line of molly off my cock and ending up backstage and just doing insane amounts of drugs with DJs and drop dead gorgeous girls. Got some crazy good memories and crazy bad ones

Here in Canada they're like 2-5$ a piece depending on who you're dealing with. Here, Xan is worth way more than Adderall, so if you can get pill for pill, you'll be doing great.