Why do americunts complain about violent people, but then they keep starting wars all the time? seriously

why do americunts complain about violent people, but then they keep starting wars all the time? seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we have a say in what country our government decides to glass

>stable country
>middle east

Pick one

Juden

Iraq was actually stable.

It was run by an asshole, but it was stable.

we're about to start another one. Is anyone surprised that a Republican president will be the one to start WW3?

>dictator
>kills his own people
>encourages child rape
>invades neighboring countries
>stable

I'm not surprised that limp wristed faggots like you are still crying about Trump on a Peruvian rock collecting forum.

well, not anymore, thanks to you fucktards.

shitty, yes. but also stable. do you know what the word stable means?

besides, how does a thousand times more rape and murder help? exactly as op said, you complain about violence, but inflict a billion times more horrible violence.

how about let a country be a bit shit instead of increasing its shittiness by a thousand?

Because sandniggers need something to do to keep busy.

Killing each other just works better for everybody!

when will republitards get over it and accept that they lost?

oh shut the fuck up, this isn't about who won the fucking election. it's about nukes you goddamn moron.

Egypt is stable and has the 12th ranked army and our economy is growing good by 2030 we would be completely free of debt and we are slowly getting the tourists back after we clean the boarders in fact Egypt is getting from the us around 1.5 billion fucking us dollars from USA as military aid to fight terrorist groups on boarders ..... Its pretty much stable

i just want to know how they gonna make germany responsible for starting it.

SEIG HAIL

the don't.

The government does.

Fag.

Got.

wrong! it was fine until you cunts destroyed it. now everyone are so used to war, because usa won't stop bombing, that they become violent people.

Oh really ? U guys have oil by any chance ?? I think u need more democracy and freedom

you brainwashed idiots will cheer Trump right into the next world war if only it pisses off liberals, eh? Fuck a few million people if it pisses off a few libs, eh?

>serious shit's a brewing between NK, SK, Guam AND the US
>REPULITARDS R WARMONGERS STUPID DRUMF HEHE

You're not even trying

What ever you see the US doing is really the collective interests of most of the western world in action regardless of how their politicians spin things for their own people.

Yes and becoming Iran 2.0, which is bad for us and our allies.

>that a Republican president will be the one

No I'm not surprised as democrats have have been taking the "just barely so anything about external issues and hopefully I'm out of office by the time it bites us in the ass" approach for decades.
And they are the ones who like to talk about stopping nuclear proliferation and all that the most but if sanctions and covert operations don't work they don't want to be the ones to use obvious force and be seen as a war president.
They'd rather starve hundreds of thousands to death with sanctions (like Clinton) or endlessly drone strike everywhere to with little to no effect and create new Al Qaedas with the CIA (like Obama) so they can appear as peaceful nice guys to people who don't really look into issues.

it is serious shit and Trump's fragile ego is going to get us all killed. That you think this is a fine state of affairs tells me you have a very warped worldview.

>because usa doesn't have elections
>because americunts aren't screaming for blood and violence every fucking day
>because americunts don't worship military and scream "usa usa usa!" every time they kill people
>because americunts were so reluctant to enter the afghan and iraqi wars
amerifats are the most violent group of people the world has ever seen. you've been at constant war since your nation was founded.

>Fuck a few million people if it pisses off a few libs, eh
Hopefully that few million include the libs.

yeah better to vaporize them pre-emptively than try for peace, right?

This .....

a predictable response from the party of Christian morality. WWJN?

>why do americunts complain about violent people, but then they keep starting wars all the time? seriously.

Jews.

Stable can mean lots of things. You didn't specify.

Economically stable?
If you consider being a developing nation to be "stable".

Their national security being stable?
Don't make me laugh.

Also,
www google com/search?q=treaties+signed+by+iraq

Take a look at those sometime. Iraq agreed to a lot of things in return for an alliance with the rest of the civilized world. Then the sand niggers nigged, and America stepped in to enforce the rules we all agreed to.

You're welcome to return to the middle ages any time, you ungrateful fucks. God knows if it wasn't for the US putting Sadam in power, that would still be the case, as radical Islamic terror groups pretty much owned the region until the end of the cold war.

freedom you fucking fruit

obviously republitards are warmongers. bush started two wars, obama pulled out as well as trying to clean up the mess left by bush, trump starts nuclear war.

how is this not republitards' fault? notice that kim was being a brat throughout obama's presidency, but because obama is not a reckless loose cannon, he more or less ignored kim's empty threats.

trump however barks back because he has no self control, and in the end he's going to get bitten. and you're going to get a nuke up your ass.

republicunts' fault.

This is literally why I voted for him
Be mad libby

Honestly,who wants to wait for the opposition to strike and receive casualties

The people he was killing were terrorists who wanted him out of power. Look who did them a massive fucking favor.

At least he kept them in check, now look what you have.

Get a clue next time before you go posting dumb ass shit

and look how free they are now. it's fucking anarchy. thanks a lot, fuckface.

Because we have to babysit the entire world to keep all u 3rd world cucks from becoming muslim ran or fucking jungle people with nukes.

Who else is gonna do it.

Maybe libs need to grow the fuck up and pay for their student debt, don't get loans for shit you don't need if you can't pay it, lol women's studies being a 20k course, just google shit

They're called preemptive strikes. Because only suckers wait to be attacked / giving attackers the upper hand. This is why we still exist.

>republicans fault that a schizo-tier nation is threatening NATO allies with nuclear weapons

You should read a book sometime, friendo

كس ام دا الي في حربيه من غير واسطه لازم ده يبقي ابن علي كس ام الانون السبامر عيل ابن علي البورد مفشخه سبام

>Then the sand niggers nigged
is that what you call meddling in other country's affairs? this was all because of usa fucking around trying to create puppet states that they can drain for resources like a fucking leech.

>America stepped in to enforce the rules we all agreed to
petty excuse. who are you to tell anyone what they should do? you're violent, abusive, racist cunts who only care about your own shit. why would any nation want to give away all their resources to you for free? fuck off.

Once sand niggers have the bomb no one is safe and none of this shit will matter.

روق شوية يا عم

>as if there are countries without child rape cases

Freedom is fake son.

>all people in the united states are the same person and all think the exact same

why are non americans so stupid?

no, he's always done that, and never followed through because nobody has threatened him. however, it is republitards' fault when you're trying to start a war.

one loose cannon means fuck all if the other side is clever. then kim is basically just a mouthy brat. however, when there are two insane loose cannons that's how wars start. one side mouths off, the other gets aggressive, and so we have military build up until it explodes.

however, nk pretty much rely on nukes, so that is what they will use. only insane and reckless psychos would nuke another nation, and there are now two of them throwing shit at each other. both with egos more fragile than a baby hamster.

>You should read a book sometime, friendo
nice faggy attitude, but you should take your own advice. read up on how 90% of all wars start.

why has usa been at constant war since it was founded?

you're all violent sociopaths. just admit it already. it's very clear from who you chose to represent you, not to mention everything your nation has ever done.

and you always blame someone else. you bomb the shit out of someone because you want their money, and when they fight back you get offended and angry that they dear to not be your bitch.

The ramblings of a future terrorist.

>kept them in check
They actually just went to other countries dipshit, which he then invaded, causing more destruction. Or do you not remember 9/11 and how Sadam was in power at the time?

We do. We elect congress who decides to declare war. Representatives from our state choose our commander in chief according to how we vote.

He's right you know.

>make arabs hate the west
>Blame religion
>Steal their resources in the name of """"""helping them"""""""
>When i Don't have a benefit i just give the weakest part advanced weapons so the war lasts longer

The Middle East was pretty stable. A shithole much like South America, but stable. Not anymore.

>implying you're not all jacking off to gore threads on a daily basis

>destroys countless countries
>they're the terrorists
bitch please. i see the sick shit you guys love to watch. constant gore threads with bunch of americunts in a bloodrage yelling out racist shit. you're fucking psychos.

Well that doesn't sound very stable then.

Hope NK will nuke you Americunts, would be karma af

i hope they aim for trump tower first

THERE IT IS, we're all racist!
Keep saying it and it will eventually come true.

That's hardly having a say. Just like any politician, they can preach one thing and do whatever suits their agenda when they get elected.

Yeah, you keep thinking that.

>this is all because of the USA puppet states blah blah

Actually, it's because Reagan offered Iraq lots of guns and money in exchange for fighting communists. They didn't have to take that deal, but they did. Then the terrorists took over, Sadam was put into power by the US to try and remedy that. Then he abused his position, and the US remedied that as well. Soon we will rid the world of Islamic extremist sum as well.

>who are you to tell anyone what they should do?
We're not. I reiterate, THEY AGREED TO IT.

Hahahahaha. The middle east has been at war since the earth first cooled.

Middle East user here, and you got it right on the nose.

Gerrymandering would like a word with you. You think your vote actually counts for a fucking thing? Priceless. You also think one congressman or senator ever accomplished anything? Majority of a majority is usually required to even get a bill to the floor, let alone pass or block any legislature. 30 congressmen support net neutrality. The country is largely in favor of it, but the representatives aren't swayed by votes, they are swayed by corporations.

Koreans looking like bloated ass Japs does not make them Japs so it would not count as karma

>we're not racist
>posts racist picture
YES! you're a fucking racist. because you keep blaming jews, muslims, and black people for everything that's wrong with your shitty country, when the real problem is people like you.

and you've imprisoned a huge, disproportionate percentage of black people for minor, victimless crimes, and you use them as slave labor.

now that's pretty fucking racist. you complain if you see a white person in a relationship with someone who's not white. that's fucking racist.

you're like a bully that throws dogshit in someone's face, and when you get in trouble you act as if you're being wrongly accused. "i didn't even do anything! it was just a joke!"

grow up.

I'm wondering why we haven't nuked them all from space yet. Since we're SO racist.

Never heard of Islamic boyloving, eh? It was considered a normal part of the culture. Still is in some parts.

Imagine if the Catholic priests who raped kids in America were just considered normal. As it is, most of them get away with it by moving to the Vatican because the Church wants to cover it up.

But frankly, I think we ought to bomb Rome as well.

Cause they are after oil
haven't you learn yet?

We put Saddam in power

so many retarded niggerz in this thread

That just goes to show that all sand niggers are bad, and they all pretend to be modetates.

Can't tell if you're trolling or actually legit retarded.

usa was fighting communism. which is why they propped up militant groups who also fought against communists.

your fault. you nuked japan just to scare soviet. a shitty excuse to carry out a genocide against civilians. you waited until the war was nearly over so you could swoop in and plunder berlin for everything valuable. and later you slaughtered countless vietnamese and korean civilians while screaming racist slurs at them. putting skulls on your tanks, killing children. all this while claiming the other side was the violent ones. now you've been in a race war against the middle east for decades. you're absolutely disgusting. you act like monsters.

Fair enough, I was wondering the same about you.

name a war where racist slurs haven't been used against those you have fought.

racist slurs and propaganda against the japanese, vietnamese, koreans, afghans, iraqis. every war you fight is a race war.

and even against your own citizens. blacks are enslaved, japanese are put in prison camps, jews are blamed for everything, slurs against hispanics. your schools practically self-segregates, each race in groups by themselves, because no one wants to mingle with anyone of a different race.

usa is the most racist nation on the entire planet. and i've traveled around. hard to find anyone as vile as you.

/thread

Yeah, we're pretty Fucking bad ass.
Thank for showing us the proper cred.

That's right; keep fighting, dumb cunts.

What can I say, this is how we roll.

> be our friend
> be our enemy

Pick one

Oh look, another fucking bronze age country who isnt trading in U.S dollars. Quick, portray it as a threat to all mankind so we can stick our fat american finger in it real good.

>Or do you not remember 9/11 and how Sadam was in power at the time?
you realize 9-11 was not sadam, right? bush wanted to invade iraq because he thought god wanted him to (read his book). because of that he kept making up excuses that were disproven.

first he said sadam was behind 9-11, which he wasn't. then he claimed wmd's, which sadam didn't have. so in the end bush just said it was for "freedom" and then destroyed the entire nation, killed hundreds of thousands of people, and finally destabilized the entire region which has resulted in over a million deaths.

so no to everything you just said.

Freedom of choice right there!

Well listen, I'm not here to defend Korea, Vietnam or the nukes on Japan. I'm no moron. The Cold war was a mess, and mostly the United States' fault. Communism would've collapsed without our involvement, which just caused pointless deaths.

>See? Americans can admit the truth. Can you?
We're talking about the middle-east, a very different situation.

exactly what i'm talking about. fucking sociopaths.

How is it always
>Legitimate criticism of US
>LOLOL MURICA FUCK YA

And americans think other countries are brainwashed for fucks sake

I'm under the impression the Americas are actually just land and humans are actually love and trust worthy

in the end, everyone will be your enemy. just like what happened to the nazis.

Yeah, we had a dip shit in charge. Our bad. Don't worry we all woke up and elected a real American for president. We won't let mistake of the past re- occur.

REEEEEE AMERUCANS START WARS REEEEEEE

LIBCUCK SIGHTED

Very true. We also did it to fix a separate problem we caused.

That really doesn't change the point that he was a monster and needed to be stopped. I've never said the US were the good guys in all this. Just said we're not the only ones who are fucked up.

Yeah, you best leave our country as fast as you can. Just sayin'

In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html

You idiots are too stupid to decide which are which

They got the shit we need and theyre in the way, simple shit. They kill people in city squares and gas their own people, so why not just glass them and get what we need.

Yeah, we are all crazy racist. Get out while you still can. We're done fucking around.