>Not smelling and fapping to your sister's dirty underwear

Explain yourself beta

i wear, sniff, and fap with my own panties

alpha af

Those are big ass panties wtf lmao

Have no sister.

same.

OP has a ham planet sister

I used to steal them every chance i got.
I used to have about 20 of them from 13 different girls.

Same with me

Didn't need to sniff her panties because we fugged

I sniff and fap with my sister's daughter's dirty underwear. My sisters ade old and gross, tgekt daughters are hot.

Timestamp faggot

I have no sister and it fucking pains me. I LOVE dirty panties, I'd be all over them 24/7. You anons who have sisters dont know how painful it is.

I feel bad for you

Are y'all retarded?

whats worse is I actually got my hands on my 10/10 cousins panties, multiple pairs, and it was HEAVEN. but I nearly got caught with them and threw them away back in February in fear someone would find them. biggest regret of my life.

I did this with my aunts all the time when I was younger I secretly hoped she would have gotten pregnant from it.

>biggest regret of my life

You have a lot of living to do young grasshopper

Youre not lucky my good friend :/

Fuck off normie

Confession time:

I've had sex with three girls in my life (I'm 23), with a fourth coming next week. The first time I've had sex with them, I have stolen the panties that they wore, and have them in a drawer at home. I will be doing the same with the fourth.

You should takt pictures of their panties and show us

They're not much to show.

One is plain black with a bit of a frilly white edge from a boring ex (virginity panties).
One is black but indie-sort of thing, size 16 from a one night stand.
One is grey and frilly, really nice, from my hottest ex and the woman I consider the love of my life.

Sisters panties :)

I don't have a sister

Oh ya here's my sister's after I used them

Gf's panties

Isn't grool and discharge in panties a sign of a health issue?
Is this just normal everyday for all females?

discharge is normal, it's when it's discoloured there could be a potential issue (bacterial infection or w/e)

My sisters panties

Discharge is normal for all girls. Only when its smelly, green, frothy, etc is it a problem.