WWYD THREAD

WWYD THREAD
Replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=icq34vssqkjv9of3h0fj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd roll my eyes at her and remind her that a flash doesn't distract from her fucked up eyebrows.

that isn't the picture i wanted....

anybody want to swap wwyd comments on kik? reply with your username and i'll message you

Hailfire2814_FOL

last atempt

would pin her to the bed trusting my 2 incher down her throat

>trusting
>2 incher

lol

bump

Fist her with a power glove. So bad.

hahahahahah

break into her room while she's asleep and tie her up to her bed then rip her cloths off. I'd threaten her and make her unlock her phone then rape her pussy while snap chatting the entire story. I'd cream pie her and leave her tied up for a while if I felt like doing it again

throat fuck her while she's on her knees then stuff that stupid hat in her mouth and fuck her in the ass after power glove guy loosens her up

get her out on a date but drug and tie her up to a park bench and let homeless men fuck her repeatedly while I film it. I'd use this as blackmail and make her my sex slave for a couple weeks

bump

bump for replies

just shave her completely smooth. everything gone, all her hair

Which one, what, and why.

replies get replies

Tear her tits out of her dress and grope them, then shove her against the fence and slam into her from behind, fucking her like an animal til I cum in her ass

bump

wwyd to this link

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=icq34vssqkjv9of3h0fj

It would help to have a picture

topkek

Well played, user.
Well played.

thanks gents. hit that mothafuckin add button

jame my cock down her throat and grab her phone, recording her getting throatfucked while i livestream and send the video to her family and bf, telling her that's what i'm doing as i cum so in shock she shoots cum out her nose

Shove that pipe up her ass and see how far in she can sink it

Force her head underwater, slide that onepiece to the side, and pound her ass til i cum, whether she passes out or now

tit fucker her with that top on while she ate my ass, then throat fuck her till i cum down her throat.

Tie her spreadeagled on the dock, face down and gagged by her bikini. After breaking her in myself, I offer her to passers-by.

My hands tight in her hair, pushing her to her knees so I can roughly fuck her mouth until I cum down her throat.

Get her on her back, feet over my shoulders, so I can pound down on her slit while slapping her face.

Tear her clothes off, pinching and caressing her, using her mouth roughly before fucking her doggy style. All the while, calling her a dirty fuckpig whore, then filling her with cum.

Offer to take her out on a date, but when I arrive, we go nowhere. Instead, she's pushed over the nearest sturdy table, bent at the waist, legs kicked apart. I rub her pussy until it's slick enough, my other hand holding her head down on the table, before taking her from behind and cumming inside her.

WWYD?

drug her and spread her on the park bench, writing on her body "Cumrag for the Homeless", then picking her up 3 days later

Mount her chest and titfuck her, giving her a pearl necklace to wear all day at the beach