Pipe thread. Post your pipes

Pipe thread. Post your pipes.

but that is not a pipe, it is only an image of a pipe

C'est vrai.

|

Savinelli blue alligator
One of about 8 or 10 I have, couple Savinelli, Peterson, couple unique older pipes and a Missouri Meershaum for untried flavors so I don't ruin an expensive pipe with something I hate.

Nice

c'est ne pas une pipe

Bruken "Mini Millenium" Bent Dublin 416

Qu'il est méchant!

passed down from uncle

Smoking pipes? What are you OP? fucking 75?

Peterson?
Also love the portable stands.

This one is gorgeous

Nope, 23 actually

Pic related is a cheapish briar pipe and the last of the artisans blend from Turmeaus in Mayfair. Nice stuff

Looks pretty nice to me. I'm not able to afford good expensive pipes either, but a savinelli does a pretty nice job. Although the paint on most of the head has gone dark for some reason. Dunno what i did wrong.

my beater fishing cob

i wish.
its some cheap italian pipe he picked up in hanoi while serving in vietnam. only problem is its perma-cherry since my uncle only smoked cherry aromatcs through it

stand is great, had to leverage from my tobacconist since he only have em for displays

thanks

>its some cheap italian pipe
Baraccini is a cheap Italian pipe maker and they are great little pipes for the price.

latakia / english blend briar

it might be. all it has on it is "Italy" on the bottom of the shank.

I like the short bowl on that style.

Latakia blends... Ever had Frog Morton series? That's some great tobacco.

short bowl is great for latakia since it tends to overwhelm me before too long

never tried that blend. i only buy from my B&M and that isnt something they have carried. mostly all they carry are aromatics for the overwhelming number of hipsters and stoners

third time someone posts this lame joke in 20 replys

Been smoking this meerschaum lately.

Gatsby luxury flake tobacco today. I've been on a flake binge lately because I'm lazy. Once you figure it out it's pretty easy to pack.

What tobacco are you guys smoking?
My favourite so far is a mild danish house blend from around here, a mixture of Virginia-, Burley- and Black Cavendish tobaccos.
It's relatively cheap, I pay ~10$ for 50g.
Any recommendations?

fair enough

Any of you guys know about those cheap af eBay pipes? Are they any good? Are they even made of wood?

wood isnt choice for tobacco pipes but that price isnt bad at all for a beater / sampler pipe

Never tried it, but wouldn't trust it. You can't just take cheap wood and make a pipe out of it, it needs to withstand high temperatures. For wooden pipes, I wouldn't trust anything below ~20$ unless it's a used one.

might look nice for a costume tho

Missouri meerschaum makes some wooden pipes that are cheap. Pretty good quality for a smoking pipe. Nothing to write how about but it'll get you smoking.

i have a cheap chinese wooden pipe that smokes very well after i mudded the hell out of it. under $5 and some time to mud it up and you have something that isnt terrible at all

> your pipe
> doesn't provide timestamp

Feels pretty good to be trans age.
My old man starter kit. Already posted the pipe but forgot my old timey knife.

what the fuck is trans age supposed to be

When you're an old soul in a younger body obviously.

what's an old soul

The Google fu is weak with this one....

dds3

At work so dont have a pic of my specific one. This is the 2017 st patricks day peterson pipe. I try to get their limited edition pipe every year because its so god damn beautiful. Mine is the one on the left in the picture.

Briar is a type of wood that is very heat resistant which is what your typical wooden pipes are made of.

They look gorgeous. Which brand is this?

I'm a big fan of orlik golden slice. Its a beauitful citruses virginia slab cut. I also really like dunhill navy rolls. I got a soft spot for smokey perique tobacco. I like to blend some sweet virgina. a pinch of burley and a pinch of perique.

Peterson. They are my favorite pipe company. Their stains on their pipes are so beautiful.

I don't think I've ever smoked perique. What does it taste and smell like?

my pipe

Very smokey and leathery. Almost tastes like your smoking a boot if you get a really perique heavy tobacco. Dunhill makes this one called nightcap that is fierce but you have to really really like perique. I've noticed a lot of people dont like super heavy periques cause they are very pungent.

lololol

I had the sickest "Sherlock" back in college, it had a rainbow swirl candycane design.

Nice

Bump