Could I pass as a local in your cunt?

Could I pass as a local in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScaryBlackMan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 wht

why in people's mind, guys who looks like OP's pic are considered invincible?
there are literally no movies or tv show who put scenes humiliating guys like this, and IRL people can't stop of repeating they are afraid of this.

Why do you feel so intimidated by a fit man you french faggot? Afraid he will solo Paris?

No, it's just people started to think you can't beat up niggers like this because of american propaganda putting them always on a dominance situation.
I just ask myself why it works so much, especially when they are blacks, when they are white, people make fun of them and start with gay jokes.

Muscles = more force to throw a punch
Of course if you know martial arts you could be his better in an actual fight, but sheer strength is instinctively feared
Also taller people are intimidating, wide hips inspire a sense of fertility, huge eyes draw you towards affection and so on, we're mammals after all

yes but, why they are forcing scenes like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=OLdIKlXl3ZA

I also remember a commercial about some degenerate nerd looking at hot chicks on the window and at the end he was intimidated by tyrone and his pals, it was about some chocolate brand like kit kat or twix.
there are tons and tons of exemple about fit niggers humiliating white people and IRL they are an amount of cucks who constantly feed the meme, even saying they are naturally fit and more stonger.

Because there were never white muscle heroes in entertainment industry right millenial?

>even saying they are naturally fit and more stonger.
That's why you put tough black people constantly

it's not about heroes, it's about putting criminal/douchebag black people on a constant superior position.
your pic is just another exemple, they tryhard to force it.

>it's about putting criminal/douchebag black people on a constant superior position

not black exclusive either you just sperg out for the sake of it

you have just no culture concerning american movies and tv show m8.
not really surprising from a slavshit, sometimes I ask myself if you have the same references than us in the west.
i'm pretty sure you don't even watched an american movie before 1990 or some shit like that.

size matters in a fight and the the average person isn't in the category in which he could put a scratch on somebody like that with all the martial arts forced into his head matrix style
the same way a woman is inherently nonthreatening to a man, a man like that is inherently not threatened by the average person

No, too white.

>your pic is just another exemple, they tryhard to force it.
Wew lad. If you want a real answer it's because of American media history an stereotypes.

For a lot of reasons like the (very successful) propaganda film The Birth of a Nation, the savage noble theme, or modern thug culture.

Black men were hypersexualised in a way to show that they were dangerous because that's how most Americans felt about them in the 20th century. That they were going to chimp out and steal/rape all the precious white wimmenz (mostly from BoANation). You might think this is unfair, but a lot of black people in America also complain about it saying they want to portrayed like average Americans and not some uber tough, aggressive dumb guy 24/7 because American media is pretty influential.

Pic related is one example.

* and stereotypes

Here's something you can read: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScaryBlackMan

there is no post 1990 movie worth watching you frog faggot

Okay, Actually i don't really care about fiction, but it become really annoying when people start to repeating it IRL, especially when we are not living in murica.

goddamn here most black people looks pic related for most of them and are often skinny as fucks but just because they start to talk loud and chimpout on public place, people considers them scary and strong.

no, why even ask such a stupid question? You couldnt pass for a local in any functioning country.

(((hollywood))) has pushed the idea that blacks are taller, stronger, more dominant and better fighters than whites for years. All this in spite of your average african being manlet and only 1 black man winning the world's strongest man competition.

Besides, those abs wont do shit if you get shot or stabbed. Got to look good when you die though.

Yes.

i suppose you do have the black face festival so it isnt surprising.

Donnie Darko

>hurr you can't work out because you can get killed anyway!

by that idiotic logic no one should watch TV or read books either because ''HURR THAT BOOK COVER ISN'T BULLET PROOF GOTTA LOOK INTELLECTUAL WHEN YOU'RE DEAD THOUGH XD''

>but just because they start to talk loud and chimpout on public place, people considers them scary and strong.
I'd consider them a little 'scary' too because I know well enough that (in aus atleast) if some guy's mentally ill enough to randomly start a scene in person that he's got a few shanks on him.

You're right but
>and only 1 black man winning the world's strongest man competition.
World's strongest man competition is a meme and they're literally the 1%. It's just about how many steroids you can pump into yourself before your heart kicks it.

Your entire post screams of insecurity desu.

We also have some caribs that are part of our cunt. The blackface thing is just larping for normies.

that isnt at all what i said. I was refering to the people saying being strong makes you a great fighter etc. Certainly, it is good to be strong in a fight but a manlet with a 9mm can kill you easily regardless.

I also said being /fit/ makes you look good which is plenty justification to do it. Furthermore, being decently /fit/ improves longevity which contributes to avoiding death.

nobody should watch tv though.

>You're right but
>Your entire post screams of insecurity desu
But im still right. The world strongest man is just a meme, true, but when only 1 black has won its indicative of something. Just as gooks dont win the 100 meter sprint because theyre not designed for it niggers dont win strength and swimming competitions. Each race has its strengths and weaknesses and this is just reality. The idea that blacks are somehow all big strongmen is ridiculous.

Yes

>The idea that blacks are somehow all big strongmen is ridiculous.
Whites have the highest level of strength with drugs, but blacks put on muscle faster.
I'm not even memeing you can look it up.

Another fun fact, Australian Aboriginals are born with farther eyesight than literally every other race. They lose it in their shitty life styles tho.