This is a new residential block project in Russia

This is a new residential block project in Russia.
Would you like to live here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_pKB9sGNC0
google.dk/maps/@55.7448271,37.5337264,3a,60y,18.05h,100.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3QwMfhvrLxxAxNm-tb4KGQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=EL-v1SxhzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=m4wJzdyw6bg
youtube.com/watch?v=sUwbyqmnNAo
liveleak.com/view?i=14d_1486193260&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems calories efficient

Feels cold

A пpoщaдки/двopы гдe

Can't see any playgrounds

Also shitty housing general, if you wish

Yes but only in the outer ring where I can see the trees and stuff.

It's not the time for playing, comrade

Looks good now but it looks like the typeof building that would look like shit in 20 years already

whenever i see images of blocks i think of picrel
probably autism

looks comfy

Way too cramped

why do they still make commieblocks like they were in the soviet union?

Shit forgot name

I can see that turning into a ghetto pretty quick. Stupid just to stick a bunch of residential towers together. In fact doing anything that isn't mixed use is pretty retarded. The only things that should separated with zoning are polluting things like industry.

Same here. In the inner side you would probably never see sun at all, kind of depressing

Keep in mind that trees only exist due to rendering limitations, there will be more ant towers around.

Commieblocks are opposite of cold, there are kids playing and screaming 24/7, old people sitting in front of houses talking and smoking

>free from the commies
>stil building commie blocks

por que?

yes, but it looks so cold... it need some parks or trees inside.

It is more profitable for continued make buildings with bigger amount of apartments.
Nobody ever thinks about aesthetics or people.
Only money

Because the greedy scum developers want to minimize their expenses to the lowest minimum possible. Also if they were any objections from regulatory agencies, like environmental concerns, incompatible soil for this type of building etc you may bet they bribed them out or threatened them into cooperation.

Yeah, like that:
youtube.com/watch?v=T_pKB9sGNC0

Shit houses for bydlo

Why doesn't Russia invest money into infrastructure at all? If you look up any picture of Russia on Google maps, you'll see that the infrastructure of the country at large is worse than Alabama. How did this country become so idolized by Sup Forums?

it's reckoning to moscow ants for your indifference to other russia

Because the shit which owns the country invests into this instead.

Russia has their good and bad sides like any country
google.dk/maps/@55.7448271,37.5337264,3a,60y,18.05h,100.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3QwMfhvrLxxAxNm-tb4KGQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>Why doesn't Russia invest money into infrastructure at all?
They do somewhat but it's expansive to maintain it the distances between cities are so great there's literally hundreds of miles total wilderness between cities

>still building fucking commieblocks in 2017
lmao

Yes, where it is?
How much cost?

corruption

would you buy 10 sq km of land to build 30 apartments if you can build it on 200 sq meters? i doubt

Why do Russians like commieblocks so much? Is anyone living in a house?

yes definitely

impossible to afford apartment here

This is one in Stavropol.
Nevermind, they are built everywhere.
Price of apartment in new block in Moscow is $100000 on average.

comfy, but the blocks in the middle will suffer from lack of sun, it's much colder and depressing with no sun

Some of them look alright desu

'cause many of them are fucking bydlo who would suck dicks for having a flat in Moscow or other large city

not a single person

Russia is a corrupt mafia state.

It doesn't really look that good. It looks OK but several of the buildings look old, the river looks filthy, and the grayness aesthetic to everything doesn't make it look like a happy place at all. It doesn't say much for the rest of Russia.

no fucking way this is a real project.

Keep in mind they are all made from shittiest materials possible. Also if the soil is not suitable for building high-rises, that gets "fixed".

Reminds me of Kowloon walled city

yes, residents living in the outskirts of big cities do, but they have to spend a lot of time to get somewhere

we like commieblock which not more than 10 level, at the oppic Hong Kong tier shit

Seems like someone made mod for simcity, right?

This is how they look here, but no were near as crowded. I think 7 story height should be max for commie blocs

>have all that fucking land
>still build these disgusting tall blocks in the middle of nowhere
doesn't make any sense

>have all that fucking land
>still build these disgusting tall blocks in the middle of nowhere
doesn't make any sense

Actually 5 stores is maximum for maintaining human conditions in apartment block. 5+ is crime/neurosis central.

>that gets "fixed".

Would you mind sharing the process ?

He means they bribe the inspector and build it anyways.

most comfy scenery, nothing like driving 20 minutes from city and see nothing but fields

this looks crazy...they need way more open spaces, and you have tons of land to expand on...maybe some gaps between them... or something.

hell no
Reminds me of China

Maybe it's because being an apartment instead of a house means that they will spend huge portions of their lives paying for something they can't really own.

either bribe or this:
youtube.com/watch?v=EL-v1SxhzwM

actually it makes

you just dont take into account how corrupt Russia is so the less lands, the less bribes you have to give to the officials

You can own an apartment. What are you talking about?

There are 2 ways you can build commie-blocks in a helthy way:

A) Live open gaps between buildings so everyone can experience sunlight and give a open feeling (for 5+ buildings)

B) if you dont have the space to leave open gaps then you MUST keep the buildings smaller 4 storeis max (pic)

He's talking about how housing works here in the US. You basically spend your whole life paying the loan you used to buy some shitty meme house in the suburbs.

If that had some shops on the lower floors and maybe a plaza or two it would a pretty goat neighborhood.

Probably like said

You can't own an apartment, you can own a house. It's worse in other countries like Canada where houses are millions of dollars. In most of the US they only cost around 100-500k throughout the south and midwest

Its about he angle of the pic. The scenery is nice and its next to the city.

lower floors often have shops, restaurants etc. there's a pizzeria in this block where i live

I wouldn't like to live anywhere not free-standing.

I suppose I could tolerate a classic townhouse as a second house if I had a proper house in the country.

You can own an apartment what the fuck are you talking about

Condo is just an apartment you can own. US destroys all the land by sprawling shitty sububs endlessly. Since everything is based entirely around the car, pollution is terrible and obesity increases.

There's just something... wrong with commieblocks

What do Eastern and Northern europeans have against the sun? How do you live without Vitamin D?

White skin.

we dont want to look like niggers due to being tanned

You do realize that during summer the sun never sets here?

>tfw parents bought for me apartments in picrelated
fuuuuuu

charter travel

youtube.com/watch?v=m4wJzdyw6bg

That's perfect for generating crime and depression. At least you know what you do well.
Bravo, Russia!

This is good tier actually, what proplem does it have?

You don't say
Image listening to this for 6 hours without break:
youtube.com/watch?v=sUwbyqmnNAo

That kind of structural sound perfectly propagates via concrete walls around entire block.

liveleak.com/view?i=14d_1486193260&comments=1

Fucking hell some country you have.

Oh, I know. We've mostly abandoned huge apartment buildings for public housing because they just seem to amplify every problem poor people have.

he's stupid autistic kid from 2ch, he dream's of living in suburb house like in America

your country is the biggest in the fucking world and you have to live in this? Fucking why? Use your space you retards. Vodka addled your mind or something?

Like the one thing that Russia has is space though. Why gather together like insects?

Also that would be so horrible with no sun and a million bydlo

Wow, seems perfect place for me, I hate fucking sunlight.

And in Russia, the problems are amplified on purpose to keep population neurotic as fuck and controllable by cheap populism from putin and whoever will be his successor. Meanwhile majority of oil revenue is poured into western banks, and children of ruling group exclusively studies and lives in western countries, while TV tells plebians that they have to rally around great leader because Russia is threatened by US and rotting influence of Europe. Just fuck this shit.

if you don't like russia then you can git out

most of our space is fucking useless because cold as fuck, and we have literally mafia goverment.
Do you have influence on your goverment, i suppose NOT, we too.

If I had any money I would.
That's why these shitty houses are built btw, because people building them just want to make quick dosh and emigrate.

How do you know the word bydlo?Proxyrussian?

"Commie-blocs are just the place you keep you human cattle" Communist saying.

The mentality just dose not change ...

>Being on Sup Forums and not knowing about Russia's bydlo and Gopnik ways

newfag detected

The US has a lot of space too, and look at where building low density everywhere got them

It's so weird. Los Angels didn't even feel like a city. It's just suburbs and highways for tens of miles
Even Helsinki feels more like a city