Why does everyone hate him? I find him hilarious

>le I only talk football & basketball man

It's growing thin to be honest.

most people hear aren't intelligent enough to understand his points

That's why this shit board is full of Bayless posts

What other American sports matter?
>inb4 Boreball

He made fun of spics then everyone got mad

You make me sick. Go jackoff a wombat, ya' abo fucker.

He's alright but he doesn't bring it like my man here. Also the blonde on his show is a huge bbc whore and it turns me off.

He's a conservative man that is totally OK with having the biggest coal burner known to man as his sidekick. It's hilarious.

cowfuker can't compete with the BBC

>wah, he only talks about the two most relevant sports
Nobody gives a shit about basebore and furpuck

He's pretty great to listen to. I think people dislike him for his over the top hypotheticals. Other than that, I dunno. Can't think of a sports guy that doesn't have people who hate him.

& yet MLB brings in substantially more revenue than the NBA, year in & year out.

he's a smarmy dbag

even if it's to be ironic it's still insufferable

He's just as dumb and reactionary as Skip but tries to have this air of intelligence

>le go off on four different tangents man

what?

and i dont find him funny desu, comes off a bit of a tryhard

He spends the least amount of time talking about useless twaddle, at least amongst radio people

>le im smart and everyone who listens to me is smart man

Pretentious fuck

>le pretend to be smart but takes the chalk all the time man

so r u

>people who like colin
People who make money betting sports

>people who hate colin
People who make literally zero dollars betting sports and cry about how they're always right on the internet after the fact.

What an ebin coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only watch because Kristine Leahy gives me huge cumshots when I jack off to her face.

>jerking off to coalburners

That's what's sad. Him and Skip finally escape ESPN and no longer have to pretend apehoop is a sport, and yet it's ingrained in their souls at this point so they still talk about it

/thread

Clay Travis is better than Cowherd at mainstream sports takes AND gambling.

He won me over when he was comparing coaches and actors, and said that Rex Ryan is the Gary Busey of the NFL.

This board is fucking terrible. Anything that's not a (((GENERAL))) falls into the abyss after ~10 posts.

His weekly guest rj bell has his own radio show and I'd listen to him rather than with colin cowshit

Dan lebetard is better

He's not really good at what he does but he does what you want and then he will eventually come sit on the sofa with your little sister.

You are a fucking chimp screeching in favor of your shitflinger chimp king. You need to destroy your radio and other streaming services to be considered part of the human race again.

>Also the blonde on his show is a huge bbc whore and it turns me off.
Feels good knowing I'll never be a bitter white sissy

I respect him because he's willing to criticize Esports publicly .. because its fanbase is cancer

this

cowherd is based but FS1 in general is based

i don't

He is the epitome of reddit sports punditry

>Running an NFL franchise......it's like being a CEO of a business. When I used to work at...

its very annoying

I just find the current commercials for his show to be terrible

>Nate diaz can't make 155

Braindead nigger

I interned at KCAL when she worked there as a sports reporter. There was a rumor going around among all the sports producers that she fucked Dwight Howard for an exclusive interview when he joined the Lakers

kek

>shipped for Clinton and Obama for years
>conservative

The man has literally used his life to build himself a cuckshed. He even has a black dude displaying nc as him so he can properly replace himself when he retires. He is the poster child for the white sellout. His only redemption is at least he got millions for it compared to the nu males who do it for free.

*shilled