Situation here. Looking to buy a shoehorn that I can take with me. Unless I will be looked at as gay af

Situation here. Looking to buy a shoehorn that I can take with me. Unless I will be looked at as gay af.

Any of you GUYS that hate to tie laces have shoehorns with you in your backpack?

Should I show that I have a shoehorn with me if anyone wants to borrow it or should I hide it?

gay af op, why do you take off your shoes in public so often.

Just use your fingers fucks sake

take your shoes off at home. keep them on when you're not home

When I get to work I need change pants. Then when work ends I change back.

I am. It's just so tight my fingers hurt. My shoes need to be tight cause if they arent they give a squeeky sound when I walk.

Are you fat?

I'm not. I just hate to tie and untie my laces. Tying your laces is more gay than using your fingers. But a shoehorn I dont know.

leave it in your locker at work then. thats acceptable. carrying it around in your backpack really isnt

If you want one that's as long as the one in the picture - that's retarded and you deserve to be laughed at. Also generally if you use one outside of your home its the same deal. That said, I have one in my locker at work but it's as long as my palm with extended fingers. It's pretty useful and I don't destroy the back of the shoe by stomping my foot inside.

why don't you buy slides or slip on shoes?

real men walk around with their laces untied

I work at different places every day. I cant buy 10 shoehorns dude. And I dont even have lockers at the places I work.

Ha-ha - YOU FAT FUCK

then you have to live with having to tie your shoes. maybe watch some youtube tutorials about it

Thing is; I am working with "retards" so I dont want to show where I work in public so I change to my workclothes when I get to work.

I work with heavy machinery so I need to change shoes and clothes.

quit your job

Are you old?

I know how to tie my shoes. It just seem unnecessary when you have shoehorns. But I dont want to look like the rest of the retards at my work if anybody sees me with a shoehorn.

~30years.

I am trying to find other jobs in the future. But not right now

I BET YOU CAN'T REACH YOUR FUCKING SHOE LACES - WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR OWN COCK - YOU SWEATY FAT FUCKER?

i mean honestly just the fact that you are so socially unaware that you dont know if you'd look retarded or not

There are pocket shoehorns you dummies.

what is so retarded about a shoehorn with you? I think I have seen one have one OUTSIDE their backpack.

is a 30 year old really crying online about how he doesn't want to have to tie his shoes? hahahaha

where's your mum? get off Sup Forums

If anybody can explain why, other than "it's something you have at home not with you."

might aswell post some advice while i'm here laughing at OP:

why dont you just tuck your shoe laces into your shoe? then you don't tie them, and they're out of the way. Has it taken you 30 years to discover this?

Just wear your work shoes, to work. And stop being a fag

I told you. My shoes gives a squeeky sound when I walk if not tied hard and corretly.

its like walking around with a tinfoil hat or a blade. sure you can do it but it looks like youre a fucking weirdo

say you brought a knife every day to work with you, would you also need to carry something to sharpen it with? just in case it ever became blunt? No you wouldn't because it's unnecessary

for the same reason you don't wear a hat on top of a hat, you don't bring a shoe horn with you every where you go, or if you're going to bring a shoe horn, why don't you take a map and a compass? why not a hip flask full of water? why not a pillow for when you sit down?

why don't you answer these questions and i'll answer why you dont need to bring a shoe horn

super selfconcious ocd neet detected

you should take a shoe horn with you ever where you go

also remember to get a shoe horn case and a shoe horn extendable attachment

also don't forget a telescopic sight on the shoehorn, and don't forget a flash light attachment

don't forget to get grip for the handle, as well as a water based lubricant

OP, here's some life advice: never go to Sup Forums for life advice.

But we are talking about a shoehorn which saves alot of time for me. If I use my fingers it takes like 30seconds to get my shoes on. And my fingers bleed afterwards.

Would you ever walk around with squeeky shoes? Of course you wouldnt. Nobody would.

is this thread bait :(

id buy non squeeky shows in the first place

Jesus you are a neurotic faggot OP. No one cares where you work. You are inflating your self worth, no one cares about how you look with your shoes. Autismo

Wait... let me get this straight. You are too lazy to tie and until your shoes, so you want to carry around something that hasnt been a "thing" in 50+ years?

The reason shoe horns even existed in the day was because leather dress shoes didnt flex much, even when untied. Now the only people who still use a shoe horn are morbidly obese people (who cant bend over) and ancient dinosaurs (who cant bend over). Screw being gay, a shoehorn basically makes you look lazy and crippled

The start is legit. But the answers after are kinda bait.

I've bought a set of two a long and a short one, the long one stays at the flat the short one goes with me on adventures.

I am to lazy to tie my shoes. But I'm not fat. I can't be the only one with this "problem" wanting to look somewhat ordinary if shoehorns are not acceptable in public now can I?

I will add that in certain parts of the country EVERYONE carries a large unconcealed knife. Not having a knife means 1 of 2 things. You are from out of town or you arent 18, in which case you are probably still carrying a pocket knife.

so untie your fucking shoe you lazy fucking retard... You work with retards so you change clothes...

From this thread, it appears you are actually working in the correct place and should wear that uniform with all the retarded pride and joy you can

i just figured out what a shoehorn did.

I'm thinking to buy a short one aswell. But the longer that is acceptable. I would go with the long one any day.

Like this.

it was just an example fag, sorry you live in the jungle. i live in a civilized country so the thought of someone carrying a blade is absurd

THinking about a short black plastic one so it don't stand out to much.

I might look like a retard working with retards. But I don't feel like one.

How about you buy shoes that fit properly? Retard.

>find old gift card
>keep in wallet
>use as shoe horn
>?????
>profit

With the short one acceptance is irrelevant, no one will notice anyway. Also the long ones are unpractical for transportation. Still they make a nice self defence accessory just in case.

Don't buy plastic it'll break

Didnt think about selfdefence. But the metal ones could do some damage.

Or you could just get pic related.

>Situation here. Looking to buy a shoehorn that I can take with me. Unless I will be looked at as gay af.
>Any of you GUYS that hate to tie laces have shoehorns with you in your backpack?
>Should I show that I have a shoehorn with me if anyone wants to borrow it or should I hide it?

Sometimes it's banal sounding things that remind me of the crazy that is Sup Forums.

Try >>>/fag/ for answers.

Alright OP, do whatever the fuck you want but here is the deal:

No one carries a fucking shoehorn around!