G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Other urls found in this thread:

naughtymachinima.com/video/20149/lara-with-horse-2-all-the-way
grtrck.com/bT1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because while I think my life is shitty, I know there are those who have it way worse and still get up in the morning. I don't wanna be a quitter who can't take a bit of adversity in life.

that's a great attitude.
keep it up.
how u doing today?

Because I need to go to work and look at lightning since I've been lazy the last couple of days and haven't done enough.

I mean, my mind is only focused on bad, negative thoughts but I still get some basic shit done throughout the day.

I have a beautiful wife and 7 kids.

Tomorrow is my day off, and I've set out a cleaning plan to mop, vacuum, wash dogs etc. and I'm gonna make a cake in the evening as a reward if I finish everything.

>7 kids
Kill yourself. World does not need your genes 7 times

this carpet needed a good moppin

lighting?
what is it you do?
that's good.
try flipping the script today.
morning catholic bro.
this thread went on till about 5pm EST yesterday.
was crazy.
cool. have a productive day, user.
that's not nice.
he's spreading his seed.

Dang. That's quite a while. Were there any humbugs about the 7 kids like that showed up?

Because I'm still alive. And I'm only getting one shot at this living deal. Got no wife or kids, so I'm pretty much free to live however I want. Going to get a passport today and visit another country full of beautiful non-attention whore babes... Thailand I think.

because its night time

nope, none yesterday. just a whole lot of nothing like usual.
nice bro. enjoy traveling and your freedom.
thailand is a graet country to start with.
prove it. post a picture of the moon.

Well we got one first thing this morning then. How was your day yesterday? How's today so far?

yesterday was fine.
today is starting fine.
finished all my work at work, so i have alot of free time to shit post.
what about you?

Yesterday went fine, went through my normal routine. Today is pretty much the same.

sometimes the days are just cookie cutter huh?
that's alright tho.
not everyday should be whiz-bang-high or dumpy-low.
boring medium is the norm.

Data analysis, currently identifying charge layers from flashes in storms and doing comparisons with data from a certain device I can't talk about because there too much money floating around it and bad publicity can screw funding if someone says the wrong thing. Off I go.

sounds like very smart work.
you're a scientist then?
anyhow have a good day, data analyzing.

Who says cookie cutter is boring? It may be the same thing most of the month but that doesn't mean it's not the best time of my life.

Can you fucking kill yourself you worthless fucking subhuman shit. You're a failure to your family's name. They are all dissapointed in you. Disgusting cuck just fuck off and stay away. Stupid nigger.

>wtf
Watches at 0 $?

Sauce?

>wtfffffffff
Watches at $0???????????????????
What does it mean :thinking:

there are things that will be fun and interesting today

because killing yourself is the easy way out.

Because FINALLY, at age 40, I'm confident in myself, my life, and my situation. And I know that if things get bad again, I'll survive and figure things out like I did before.
Also realize that even though I'm overweight and a goofball, chicks still dig me. Maybe it's just the wedding ring, I dunno.

It's raining
And apparently the images my phones camera takes breach the size limit

Found the "progressive" Malthusian!

Because there are things I have to do before I die. And because I have to teach myself how to.live by teaching my kids to do the same.

i stand corrected. good point.
i appreciate you telling me this. thanks man.
none.
great.
like what user?
indeed.
that's a great realization.
chicks love you. u must have that charm user.
cool.
huh?

Because I sucked my first cock last night :3

because i didn't came all this fucking way to end it now.

so basically, to get high and enjoy life for what it's worth.

take it from another perspective, why would you kill yourself today?

congrats on achieve self sexual satisfaction-ness.
i wouldnt
also excellent trips of nothingness.

It gets more exciting on the 22nd, but until then, I'll be living normal suburban family life. I love it.

infertile time for sex and stuff ?

because I ordered a new pack of guitar strings and I'm getting my guitar set up today

Yep. Starts on the 22nd, ends on the 4th of next month.

>congrats on achieve self sexual satisfaction-ness.
Ty. Doing it again tonight.

Because my preparations are not yet complete. I've started working on my will, but I need to run it by a family law lawyer to make certain that it's legally binding. I have to make certain that my mother is legally disowned and not permitted to claim my body, if it's found. In fact, I want to make certain that no one can - in this state, unclaimed bodies are cremated and the remains disposed of in the county landfill - the modern pauper's grave. If anyone claims my body, they'll be accepting the disposal fees, which run into the thousands of dollars, and I won't have that.
I also have to sell the last of the few things that I own on Craigslist. That money will pay the family lawyer's fee, hopefully.
I'm also looking into a timed letter service so that notices of cancellation can be sent out for my county assistance, as well as letters and some minor estate paperwork to the roommates who will inherit the few things that will remain in their house. I can't clean it all entirely out, or they'll begin to suspect what's going on.

nice.
u in a band?
knew it. catholic bro is going to get all holy on that ass.
practice makes perfect. may i ask, why do you want to end it all?
ending it all is the end of it all.
if you continue whatever is bugging you can at least potentially get better.

Had wonderful impromptu sex last week with a hot young chick, about to do it again tomorrow night, why the fuck would I want to kill myself ?

I'm still working on what's going to be in the letters - suicide is a tough thing to explain to people that don't understand that your continued existence is an actual problem, but they've been so helpful that they deserve something.
They won't have to deal with my car because it will be towed, but there's my bed, the bookshelves, my computer, and a few other things.
Making certain that my death won't cost them anything is the most complex problem. I don't have an estate, as such, so there's not really anything of mine that they could sell to recoup the cost of disposal. My gun will be going into the ocean with me, and that's the most valuable thing I own.

Lmao, if that's what you want to call it. It's not always the best part of my day, but making love is such a wonderful thing.

I'm not sducidal

So I'm working on it, user. It just takes time, is all.

>why do you want to end it all?

I don't. But I have to. I'm actually obligated to. My living is a net negative, and is costing good people hard-earned money. There's no forseeable end in sight, I can't work, and I've been turned down for social security disability. There's no other assistance available to me, and every day I'm alive, two wonderful people lose more money by supporting me. They're not even blood family but they adopted me and treat me like one of their own, I'm hurting them, and I have no way to stop.
So I gotta go.

Because I'm trying my best to out live my parents first before I do it, they have maybe another 5-8 years left?

I just found out I may have cancer.

I just might...

makes sense.
how'd you score that young hottie?
it is.
glad u are not.
doing ok today?
sorry user.
is it beatable ?

No clue yet. Waiting for biopsy results.

I've always been a happy, laughing guy. I always crack jokes to cheer my friends up when they're down.

Right now I can't even imagine smiling. The fear is paralyzing. Ehhh, I'm sorry, user, I shouldn't be putting this on strangers. I'm gonna lie down and wait for the phone call. Could be a few days...

>doing ok today?
I have the flu so that would be a no not even close.

I forgot op, are you single?

cancer is a bitch.
esp b/c it's your own body betraying you.
i mean like you think you're in this together. trying to survive and shit, and then that motherfucker tries to kill us.
I hope urs is the beatable kind
and i hope you beat it.
g'luck user.
it'll pass.
stay strong sick-bro.
yup.

>it'll pass.
>stay strong sick-bro.
I also have to ring my father and wish him a happy birthday so killing myself today wouldn't be the best present for him to have a dead son even though I feel like it

Huh. Why? Did you stop looking for someone?

Because I have an illusion that things will get better.

not an illusion. it could happen. and will happen.
i'm open to finding someone, but just will continue to live life while she isn't here.
and if she never shows, that's ok too.
maybe not everyone is meant to have someone in my opinion.

Well as a Catholic I must agree. However, you don't strike me as the priestly type, so I believe that there's someone for you. I really hope so too, you deserve what I have. Everyone does.

Kill myself to make place for all the assholes? HELL, NO!

No matter how shitty life gets, I'm ready to suffer and die to see some of those fuckers whine, scream and die. Those cunts are not.

i agree, what you have is wonderful.
but i disagree that what you have is in abundance in the world.
i think some of us are destined to be forever-alones relationship wise. Or serial-monogamist in relationships for times, but not forever.
What you have is great, but many of us will not be that lucky.
I am comfortable being solo (relationship wise).
I have friends, and a life.
good thoughts.

hope!

why you say you might? what did you notice on your body to go to the doctor?

because i tried and failed, so now imma do the next best thing, amass money and fuck people with my reputation.

good plan.

I'm pretty close to losing my shit but that option never really came to mind.

I woke up today, gave my two weeks notice and am starting a better job soon that will be good for my health. My girlfriend sucked me off this morning and swallowed for once after I got out of the shower. My ethereum investment from may is still going strong, glad I bought in at 80, and not 300. And I found these chocolate covered frozen banana slices at the store. So delicious.

i wont kill myself because I wait for the asshole that makes these daily threads, purely for the 10/10 gifs that always accompany

that's good to know.
nice on all of that.
how did you ethereum invest ?

glad to be that asshole fo your user.
nice gif.
how r u today?

A lump. On my asshole. At first it was the size of like a BB, but now it's about three times that size because my dumb ass thought, "Hey, probably nothing, why bother a doc over some inflammation that'll probably clear up on its own." I first noticed it a year ago. A fucking year. And I did nothing.

Now I finally went last week and was told in no uncertain terms that it very well may be cancer. So yesterday I went to the oncologist that I was referred to, had a biopsy taken, and now I'm just...waiting.

If I die, I kinda deserve it. I was a two-pack-a-day smoker for years, no mystery why I have this.

I don't want to die, though. I don't...I'm only 30, I thought I had a lot more to do in this life...

Maybe not...

I'm an oldfag, I first found Sup Forums in '04 back when I was in HS. I wanna thank all the anons here for so many years of making me laugh, and feel, but mostly laugh.

Please never smoke, if you are a smoker, quit.

I don't want this kind of fear--or worse--for anyone...

Some great hentai might be released tomorrow. If i were dead I would never be able to fap to it.

doing good - wish I had some action like any of these gifs, but I guess that makes most of us...

You female?

I believe that everyone could have this, but we live in a world where the needs of the individual are placed as very important, whereas I only obtained this constant euphoria by giving myself up to others, namely God, my love, and my children.

dat doesn't make sense.nobody deserves death.
g'luck fighting it man.
that makes sense.
indeed.

>pigg reladud

nigga wat?

>You female?
>Sup Forums

I'm waiting for my birthday so that my family has less days they have to grieve me

is that you, cancer-bro ?
if so, cool pic.
don't let cancer take that handsome face away from the world man.
kek.
nice trips.
maybe wait for old age.

naughtymachinima.com/video/20149/lara-with-horse-2-all-the-way

because i told myself if i ever want to kill myself i'm going to just go do all the things i want to do instead and just let my bills go to shit

cool.
what are some of things you want to do ?

These guys
are obviously right. I'm male, don't really wanna be but here we are.

Getting to see Nikki Softskin and all her snapchats and videos

be careful with that fam. i hung myself, woke up dangling and pulled myself outta the rope before i really knew what was going on, now i have scar on my neck, and quite alot of debt and wasted time.

Nikki Softskin can be found at www.nikkisplayland.com
grtrck.com/bT1I

thread dead ?

kek

top kek.

because deep down I have some kind of hope.

dubs and trips!
if that doesn't give you more hope, nothing will.

Thanks, user. You know, just having a complete stranger rooting for me...I dunno about tomorrow, but I think I keep my chin up for the rest of today.

I'm glad I came to this thread.

I hope you have a long, healthy life.

In not that much of a disimilar situation, but I choose to say scew it and be a perpetual pain in the ass. And if I got to go, I am damn sure going to try and take some assoles with me.

back at ya, cancer-bro.
kick cancer in the teeth.
not a bad philosophy.

where's this from?

good luck man

a video.
:-)

Because I need to know how the Kingkiller trilogy and Game Of Thrones books end.

Dude, you look exactly like Sean Gunn.