How painful is suicide by hanging...

How painful is suicide by hanging? I've made a noose out of bedsheets and am planning to use it once I get my driver's license so I can donate my organs. Should I bring a knife if I change my mind half way through?

Google for some detailed instructions, as it is important to tie the noose correctly.
A good noose has to break your neck instead of suffocating

I did, I read it has to be 14 feet long to snap the neck but I don't have that much bedsheet

14 feet seems a bit too much.
But a proper rope is very important. As well as a proper anchor where to tie it. A few years ago I didn't hang myself just because my apartment had very low ceiling and no place where to tie the noose. :D

Seeing as you are asking how painful a form of SUICIDE is. And seeing as there are no survivors of suicide. My only question for you is will you please let us know how painful suicide by hanging is?

>no survivors of suicide
So nobody ever has failed at killing themselves

I failed at mine it hurts pretty damn bad the floor joist gave out

Gonna be trying a tree near the road so I'm easy to find

here's a proper list of success rates and level of agony

If they survive it's not suicide you moron.

Tried it by myself thrice. First time I was aiming for death by asphyxiation. Had nothing but my own hands to hold the rope. Desperate move, I know.

Second time tried to hang myself in the bathroom using a metal pipe as leverage. Jerked myself upwards after two minutes out of oxygen.

Third time, tried to do it again from the same pipe. Tied my legs to the pipe as well, so I wouldn't jerk myself back up to oxygen once things started to darken. Pipe broke due to having to support my weight.

I live in psychic ward now.

Never understood why cyanide has such a high level of agony

wow, you are such a loser that you even failed to commit suicide three times

Should have bought a gun. If you fail at suicide you are just an attention hoar.

Umm, I think it's because of the time it takes to kill you. Literally slow and painful.

If you make sure the noose is proper tight you'll get into a blood choke and pleasantly slip away in seconds. Do it wrong though and instead of losing consciousness immediately you'll feel like your head is filling up with blood to the point of exploding which hurts and is distressing. Get real drunk, as low a blood pressure as possible is greatly preferable. Do that and you can do a doorknob hanging easy.

Source: I choke myself unconscious with my belt daily.

Slow? look at the list, retard

That's why I opened my wrists six months later. Police stormed my apartment back then.

Also, guns are expensive and someone with a history like mine wouldn't be able to purchase one.

>cut throat
>86 agony

I disagree. Based on my understanding of headlessness by watching grainy isis beheading videos and Brazilian cartel human catering attempts, loss of your head might not be painful if it is done quickly.

Think about it this way, if you have been sitting or lying on the floor with your head below body ( during workout routines for example) and stand up quickly, you can feel blood drain from your head and numb your senses. Now imagine how that feeling would multiply when blood is actually draining from your head for real.

Other than that, there was an executioner during Frances anti noble revolutions who experimented with his victims. He once picked up the head of a women he had just chopped off and slapped her. The face winced. Pain of slap was more than the cut. citation needed but I remember reading about this in history books as well as /his/.

Lets just say that there are folks out on the world that don't want to see me dead, so it's harder than usual to get myself killed.

All I hear are excuses. Ram your head against a wall. Choke on a piece of meat. Bite a chunk of your wrist. Insult a niggers mother. It's not that hard to kill yourself. You are fragile.

Try to do much while you spend 14 hours strapped to a bed, and the other ten under heavy surveillance.

I don't understand. Why do they want to keep you alive so bad? What good are you doing living in a prison strapped to a bed? By the way what do you think happens when you die?

Not sure if I can change your mind, but if youre asking questions like these why go through with it. Do you specifically want to die, or do you just want your life/the pain to end? If its the second, there are alternative options.