Entire movie is one long shootout in real time

>entire movie is one long shootout in real time

youtube.com/watch?v=oDD3I0uOlqY

read a review praising it, seems incredibly fun with an amazing cast
and based Ben Wheatley

I love single set movies but this just looks shit

>People with Bad Aim: The Movie

>when everyone has guns, no one is in control

Woo, more anti-gun propaganda made by Europoors and Californian writers who have never stepped out of the bubble that is LA or NYC.

high rise was shit so you can't trust ben wheatley anymore

Watching because Brie

looks like another dogshit gimmick movie that will be forgotten in a week

>This movie has been delayed to March 10th. >Kong:Skull Island drops on March 17th

We're getting two Brie Larson movies within a week.

What's with Sharlto Copley and gimmick films?

This will be this decade's in bruges.

Shootouts aren't funny.
I was interested until I saw it was a "comedy".

>So that's what a fuckin brain looks like.

What did he mean by this?

I don't even find her beautiful but there's something about Brie Larson that keeps me attracted to her.

Looks fun. I'll give it a view.

Where the fuck did the Hollywood LE QUIRKY KOOKY WICKED UNHINGED REDDITOR SNARKY ARMS DEALER meme come from and when the fuck will it die?

Honestly, she looks like a total slut. It's hot as fuck.

big fan of Wheatley's other movies so I'm really excited for this

>UK Film Council
>Hollywood
>Michael Smiley
>Hollywood
Britbong is Murrika now?

Is it this?

yeah, huge fan of Wheatley, too. High-Rise was one of my top films last year. can't wait for Free Fire. hope we get a surreal sequence like A Field in England or absolute bonkers montages like High Rise.

THIS HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS SHOULD NOT EXPRESS A BELIEF ON HER PERSONAL TWITTER ACCOUNT THAT I POLITICALLY DISAGREE WITH

*cringe*

This looks like a really shitty stage play

>Based Wheatley
>Based Brie
>Based Cillian
>Based A24

>Silly One Note Premise
>Unbased Sharlto

Hmmm

>going on Sup Forums
>liking faggots, niggers, and jews, and women
Wew

>movie obviously takes place in the 70s
>title card background has a G36, UMP, Five-Seven, and a few other guns developed decades later

Sure hope they're less anachronistic with the weapons actually in the movie.

>>based whatley
>>based brie
>>unbased sharlto

the faggot is so proud of his picture

>>Unbased Sharlto

posterkino right there

Do you think Hollywood cares? See Narcos, and everyone and their mother rocking picatinny rails in the 1980s.

i thought one couldn't be more pleb than tarantino. i was wrong.

I've enjoyed pretty much every Brie role/movie so far, with ST12 being the worst/mediocre.

Sharlto on the other hand will be forever associated with Elysium and Chappie

You know something is gonna go full meme if copley shows up

>>Unbased Sharlto

Lad?

He was the only good part pf elysium fag

What is Black Hawk Down?

>DUDE SHOOTING PEOPLE AND GETTING SHOT BY FIREARMS IS SO FUN LMAO XD!!

I can already see this garbage as Raddit's new favourite flick.

>Quips: The Movie
No thanks. The practical effects probably won't look half as good as 30 year old HK movies either.

>>Unbased Sharlto

>Ben Wheatley
Confirmed shit then.

looks like shit

>with ST12 being the worst/mediocre.
That's quite an opinion. I thought it was fine and she was great in it

I don't own a gun. I've never even fired one because they make me so nervous. But I have friends and family members who hunt or go to the firing range for fun and they're some of the most responsible, level-headed people I know. They certainly got their shit together more than I do.

He has a history of working on gimmicky and bad projects even if he's the better parts of them.

Given that this trailer looks gimmicky and quippy, his casting makes me apprehensive.

that's a big forehead

the style seems a bit stripped-down for Wheatley but that's probably because of the whole gritty 70's setting. Most of his movies get more and more insane in style past the halfway mark so hopefully this will follow suit.

He's a good actor and he's already fucked up his careers by doing stuff like this.

Her acting was good in it, but I absolutely hate the screenplay in that film. They make all of her external conflicts fall in line at exactly the same time in a way that feels artificial and obnoxiously artificial. The parallels they try to draw between her past and the teenage girl is way too on-the-nose for me as well.

>real time

That would imply a long shot, which clearly from the trailer isn't happening. It's no more "Real Time" than Reservoir Dogs.

Looks like a fun flick though.

Looks like it's going to be A24's first bad film. Disappointing.

He didn't go the RDJ route and sell out for a paycheck. I think he actually enjoys acting.

A R M I E
R
M
I
E

my man!

What is Battle: Los Angeles?

Yeah the ending was really corny. I did like just exploring a home for emotionally distressed teens, that was something fresh

You know, not every film is from hollywood

Director, cast, and concept seem destined to be purdy good at minimum, but I've been let down enough to know that this could be a steaming pile of shit.

It's an Archer firefight stretched to 90 minutes with even less jokes. Should have thrown a few more things in to make the premise feel more unique than an excuse for "lol, they get shot" jokes, like:

>instead of kooky plans and throwing their lives around, have everybody genuinely afraid of getting shot and shift from zany character humour to black comedy
>make ammunition really limited to give some tension and include all the predictable shit like people hiding magazines and rounds
>make at least half the people have no firearms experience, to make the previous point more important and to create some interesting group dynamics
>let go of the "it's just a misunderstanding" farce with them just needing to talk to resolve everything. Instead make the buyers plan to steal the guns and keep the money, and have it dropped in no-mans land between them when they hurry for cover. Everybody wants to reach the money and get out alive - nice and simple

I don't know, these amendment lists are always a bit pathetic. First point is the most important. People getting shot jokes are like the edgy guy's people getting kicked in the balls jokes.

No it doesn't. A long shot is one uninterrupted shot. I guess what OP meant by real time implies the events are happening as you see them without any drastic jumps in time.

he's right though

us 4channers rite xD le internet haet machine ftw

Regret watching the trailer, as it gave away the end.

Will watch anyways.

>women
>shooting guns
>not in bikinis in slow motion

Well I NEVER.

You seem to be well aware of Sup Forums's reputation. So why are you here? Is it because of the funny memes :^)

wow this actually looks cool

>woman shooting guns and not immediately cowering and crying
Ya ok

wheatley's pretty good. this might be alright.

>I need to be big and strong to shoot a gun

Fuck off back to /r9k/

chill out faggot

somebody post one of the webms

I unironically find Brie more sexually appealing than MEW.

MEW is prettier, but she seems like she'd be a boring fuck. Whereas Brie would fuck your brains out.

Yeah, sure, most women won't be able to do shit in a confrontation involving guns, but most men won't either.

Didn't this bitch dump Tom fucking Hiddlestone

What the fuck is wrong with her?

who the heck is ben wheatley

he did Kill List which is a pretty nice thriller
also did Sightseers which is a bit too pretentious but ok all things considered. high-rise was done by him too I think, but I didn't see it & am to lazy to google it atm

he's ok

What the actual fuck. This looks like a short film Coridoor Digital on youtube would make. Not a 90 minute film.

hard to hold it against you

Am I the only one who likes a decently big forehead on a girl?

whoops

Liberation from what? Their own niggerdom?

BLACKED

ear pro makes all the difference

Do men shoot without ear pros? If they do they're fucking retarded.

>What the fuck accent am I going for: the movie

Looks fun as fuck

Thanks

This is my kind of funkino, love the concept. It is clearly a comedy.

Will watch high as fuck

I really like that poster.

> I didn't watch the trailer

no one's interested in your knee-jerk bullshit, this is a fun movie

>It's an Archer firefight
And it has an actor named Babou in it

Sharlto should have an interpreter wherever he goes and subtitles in all his movies

>high rise was shit so you can't trust ben wheatley anymore

He means that you're a tree fucker.

Based A 24

>anti gun proganda
>movie is about a bunch of criminals in a shootout

what

for you

>He was the only good part pf every film he's done
FIfY

She looks a lot like my ex gf who I can confirm was a total slut

That was some lame dialogue.

Is that the Sweeteh Mahn?